JBL HARMAN CLIP3 USER MANUALS
What’s in the box
- Bluetooth connection
2. Buttons Music control
IMPORTANT: The carabiner of JBL Clip 3 is not for climbing.
JBL Clip 3 is IPX7 waterproof.
IMPORTANT: To ensure that the JBL Clip 3 is waterproof, please remove all cable connections and tightly close the cap; exposing the JBL Clip 3 to liquids without doing so may result in permanent damage to the speaker. And do not expose JBL Clip 3 to water while charging, as doing so may result in permanent damage to the speaker or power source. IPX7 waterproof is defined as the speaker can be immersed in water up to lm for up to 30 minutes. If the speaker will not be used for a long period of time, please recharge the battery at least once every 3 months. Battery life will vary due to usage patterns and environmental conditions.
- Bluetooth version: 4.1
- Support: A2DP V1.2, AVRCP V1,5, HFP V1.5, HSP V1.2
- Transducer: 1 x 40mm
- Output power: 3.3 WRMS
- Frequency response: 120Hz – 20kHz (-6dB)
- Signal-to-noise ratio: >80dB
- Battery type: Lithium-ion polymer (3.7V/1000mAh)
- Battery charge time: 3 hour @ 5V, 0.6A
- Music playing time: up to 10 hours (varies by volume level and audio content)
- Bluetooth transmitter power: 0 – 9dBm
- Bluetooth transmitter frequency range: 2.402 – 2.480GHz
- Bluetooth transmitter modulation: GFSK, ri/4 DQPSK, 8DPSK
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 137 x 97 x 46 (mm) \ 5.4° x 3.8″ x 1.8″
- Weight: 220g \ 0.49 lbs
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by HARMAN International Industries, Incorporated is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.