Quick Start Guide
What’s in the box
- Bluetooth connection
Tap “Voice Assistant” in the JBL Connect app, to make the “ ” button as the activation key of Siri or Google Now on your phone.
Press the “ ” button on the speaker to activate Siri or Google Now on your phone.
Please make sure the Siri or Google Now is enabled on your phone.
Wirelessly links more than 100 pcs JBL Connect+ compatible speakers together.
Play music on one of your JBL speakers and then press the JBL Connect+ button on all desired speakers to start pairing. All the other JBL speakers will play same music from the music source.
Download the JBL Connect app for the following features: stereo setup, ﬁrmware upgrade, and device renaming.
One button to switch between indoor/outdoor sound mode
JBL Boombox is IPX7 waterproof.
IMPORTANT: To ensure that the JBL Boombox is waterproof, please remove all cable connections and tightly close the cap; exposing the JBL Boombox to liquids without doing so may result in permanent damage to the speaker. And do not expose JBL Boombox to water while charging, as doing so may result in permanent damage to the speaker or power source. IPX7 waterproof is defined as the speaker can be immersed in water up to 1m for up to 30 minutes.
- Bluetooth version: 4.2
- Support: A2DP 1.3 AVRCP 1.6 HFP 1.6
- Transducers: 4 inch woofer x 2, 20mm Tweeter x 2
- Output power: 2x30W(AC mode); 2x20W(Battery mode)
- Frequency response: 50Hz-20kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 80dB
- Power supply: 20V/4A
- Battery type: Lithium-ion polymer (74Wh)
- Battery charge time: <6.5 hours
- Music playing time: up to 24 hours (Varies by volume level and music content)
- Bluetooth transmitter power: 0-9dBm
- Bluetooth transmitter frequency range: 2.402GHz-2.480GHz
- Bluetooth transmitter modulation: GFSK,8DPSK, π/4DQPSK
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 254.5 x 495 x 195.5mm
- Weight: 5.25KG
VoiceLogic is a leading-edge voice-enhancement technology that signiﬁcantly improves the clarity of voice communications by minimizing a wide variety of background noises.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by HARMAN International Industries, Incorporated is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.