JBL BAR21SUBMK2 Wireless Headphone
Download the full warranty card and safety information and other helpful information from our website: www.jbl.com/warrantyandsafetybooks
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
For all products
- Read these instructions.
- Keep these instructions.
- Heed all warnings.
- Follow all instructions.
- Clean only with a dry cloth.
- Do not block any ventilation openings. Install this apparatus in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Do not install this apparatus near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves or other apparatus (including amplifiers) that produce heat.
- Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized or grounding-type plug. A polarized plug has two blades with one wider than the other. A grounding-type plug has two blades and a third grounding prong. Thewide blade or the third prong is provided for your safety. If the provided plug does not fit into your outlet, consult an electrician for replacement of the obsolete outlet.
- Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched, particularly at plugs, convenience receptacles and the point where they exit from the apparatus.
- Use only attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
- Use only with the cart, stand, tripod, bracket or table specified by the manufacturer or sold with the apparatus. When a cart is used, use caution when moving the cart/apparatus combination to avoid injury from tip-over.
- Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or when unused for long periods of time.
- Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Servicing is required when the apparatus has been damaged in any way, such as when the power-supply cord or plug is damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects have fallen into the apparatus, or the apparatus has been exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate normally or has been dropped.
- To disconnect this apparatus from the AC mains completely, disconnect the power- supply cord plug from the AC receptacle.
- The mains plug of the power-supply cord shall remain readily operable.
- This apparatus is intended to be used only with the power supply and/or charging cable provided by the manufacturer.
The following instructions may not apply to waterproof devices. Refer to your device user manual or quick start guide for more waterproof instruction if any.
- Do not use this apparatus near water.
- Do not expose this apparatus to dripping or splashing, and ensure that no objects filled with liquids, such as vases, are placed on the apparatus.
WARNING: TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE OR ELECTRIC SHOCK, DO NOT EXPOSE THIS APPARATUS TO RAIN OR MOISTURE.
- RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK. DO NOT OPEN.
- THIS SYMBOL ON THE PRODUCT MEANS THERE IS UNINSULATED, DANGEROUS VOLTAGE WITHIN THE PRODUCT ENCLOSURE THAT MAY PRESENT A RISK OF ELECTRICAL SHOCK.
- THIS SYMBOL ON THE PRODUCT MEANS THERE ARE IMPORTANT OPERATING AND MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONS IN THIS GUIDE.
CAUTION FCC AND IC STATEMENT FOR USERS (USA AND CANADA ONLY)
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. CAN ICES-003(B)/NMB-003(B)
FCC SDOC SUPPLIER’S DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY
HARMAN International hereby declares that this equipment is in compliance with the FCC Part 15 Subpart B. The declaration of conformity may be consulted in the support section of our Web site, accessible from www.jbl.com
Federal Communication Commission Interference Statement
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off
and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Caution: Changes or modifications not expressly approved by HARMAN could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
For Products That Transmit RF Energy
FCC AND IC INFORMATION FOR USERS
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC rules and Industry Canada license-exempt RSS standard(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference; and
- this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
FCC/IC Radiation Exposure Statement
This equipment complies with FCC and ISED radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This equipment should be installed and operated with minimum distance 20cm between the radiator & your body. In case this equipment has to subject to FCC/IC SAR (Specific Absorption Rate) exposure test, this equipment is designed to meet the requirements for exposure to radio waves established by the FCC and ISED. These requirements set a SAR limit of 1.6 W/kg averaged over one gram of tissue. The highest SAR value reported under this standard during product certification for use when properly worn on the body or on the head, with no separation. To meet RF exposure guidelines and reduce exposure to RF energy during the operation, this equipment should be positioned at least this distance away from the body or the head.
For radio equipment operates in 5150-5850MHz FCC and IC Caution
High power radars are allocated as primary users of the 5.25 to 5.35 GHz and 5.65 to 5.85 GHz bands. These radar stations can cause interference with and/or damage to LE LAN (Licence-Exempt Local Area Network) devices. No configuration controls are provided for this wireless equipment allowing any change in the frequency of operations outside the FCC grant of authorization for US operation according to Part 15.407 of the FCC rules.
User should also be advised that
- The device for operation in the band 5150 – 5250 MHz is only for indoor use to reduce the potential for harmful interference to co-channel mobile satellite systems; (ii) the maximum antenna gain permitted for devices in the bands 5250 – 5350 MHz and 5470 – 5725 MHz shall comply with the e.i.r.p. limit: and
- The maximum antenna gain permitted for devices in the band 5725 – 5825 MHz shall comply with the e.i.r.p. limits specified for point-to-point and non point-to-point operation as appropriate.
Use Restriction Attention in European Union, operation is limited to indoor use within the band 5150-5350 MHz.
Correct disposal of this product (Waste Electrical & Electronic Equipment)
This symbol means the product must not be discarded as household waste, and should be delivered to an appropriate collection facility for recycling. Proper disposal and recycling helps protect natural resources, human health and the environment. For more information on disposal and recycling of this product, contact your local municipality, disposal service, or the shop where you bought this product.
This product is RoHS compliant
This product is in compliance with Directive 2011/65/EU and UK The Restriction of the Use of Certain Hazardous Substances in Electrical and Electronic Equipment Regulations 2012, and its amendments, on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment.
REACH (Regulation No 1907/2006) addresses the production and use of chemical substances and their potential impacts on human health and the environment. Article 33(1) of REACH Regulation requires suppliers to inform the recipients if an article contains more than 0.1 % (per weight per article) of any substance(s) on the Substances of Very High Concern (SVHC) Candidate List (‘REACH candidate list’). This product contains the substance “lead”(CASNo. 7439-92-1) in a concentration of more than 0.1% per weight. At the time of release of this product, except for the lead substance, no other substances of REACH candidate list are contained in a concentration of more than 0.1% per weight in this product. Note: On June 27, 2018, lead was added to the REACH candidate list. The inclusion of lead in the REACH candidate list does not mean that lead-containing materials pose an immediate risk or results in a restriction of permissibility of its use.
For devices with headphone jacks
- Do NOT use the headphones at a high volume for any extended period.
- To avoid hearing damage, use your headphones at a comfortable, moderate volume level.
- Turn the volume down on your device before placing the headphones on your ears, then turn the volume up gradually until you reach a comfortable listening level.
For Products That Include Batteries
Instructions for Users on Removal, Recycling and Disposal of Used
To remove the batteries from your equipment or remote control, reverse the procedure described in the owner’s manual for inserting batteries. For products with a built-in battery that lasts for the lifetime of the product, removal may not be possible for the user. In this case, recycling or recovery centers handle the dismantling of the product and the removal of the battery. If, for any reason, it becomes necessary to replace such a battery, this procedure must be performed by authorized service centers. In the European Union and other locations, it is illegal to dispose of any battery with household trash. All batteries must be disposed of in an environmentally sound manner. Contact your local waste-management officials for information regarding the environmentally sound collection, recycling and disposal of used batteries.
WARNING: Danger of explosion if battery is incorrectly replaced. To reduce risk of fire, explosion or leakage of flammable liquid/gas, don’t disassemble, crush, puncture, short external contacts, expose to temperature above 60°C (140°F), sunshine or like, expose to extremely low air pressure or dispose of in fire or water. Replace only with specified batteries. The symbol indicating ‘separate collection’ for all batteries and accumulators shall be the crossed-out wheeled bin shown below:
WARNING – For Products Contain Coin/Button Cell Batteries
DO NOT INGEST BATTERY, CHEMICAL BURN HAZARD. This product contains a coin/button cell battery. If the coin/button cell battery is swallowed, it can cause severe internal burns in just 2 hours and can lead to death. Keep new and used batteries away from children. If the battery compartment does not close securely, stop using the product and keep it away from children. If you think batteries might have been swallowed or placed inside any part of the body, seek immediate medical attention.
For All Products with Wireless Operation
HARMAN International hereby declares that this equipment is in compliance with the essential requirements and other relevant provisions of Directive 2014/53/EU and UK Radio Equipment Regulations 2017. The declaration of conformity may be consulted in the support section of our Web site, accessible from www.jbl.com.
HARMAN International Industries, Incorporated. All rights reserved. JBL is a trademark of HARMAN International Industries, Incorporated, registered in the United States and/or other countries. Features, specifications and appearance are subject to change without notice.
SET UP INFORMATION & PRODUCT REGISTRATION
Congratulations with the purchase of your new Product. We have done our utmost to make your experience the best one possible. If you have any questions when setting up your Product and would like some helpful hints, we recommend that you visit the relevant country specific support website for your Product: www.jbl.com. There you will also find relevant contact information. If you cannot find the information you are looking for, please contact the vendor that sold the Product to you or contact the relevant JBL customer support center by electronic mail or phone. We recommend that you register your Product via the relevant country specific website for your Product. Your registration will allow us to inform you about updates for certain products, possible new offers and new Products and/or applications. Registering is easy; just follow the instructions on the relevant country specific website for your Product.
NOTE: THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO CONSUMERS IN THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA (EEA) MEMBER STATES AND THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION AS THEY ARE PROTECTED BY LOCAL CONSUMER LAW AND BENEFIT FROM LOCAL STATUTORY WARRANTIES
WHO IS PROTECTED BY THE WARRANTY
This limited warranty (the “Limited Warranty”) protects only the original end-user (“you” or “your”), and is not transferable and is applicable only in the country (excluding EEA member states and the Russian Federation) in which you originally purchased your JBL Product (the “Product”). Any attempt to transfer this warranty shall immediately make this warranty void.
HARMAN International Industries, Incorporated (“HARMAN”) is the manufacturer and through its local subsidiary, warrants to you that the Product (including components provided in/with the Product) will be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of ONE year from the date of retail purchase by you (the “Warranty Period”). During the Warranty Period, the Product (including components), will be repaired or replaced at HARMAN’s option, without charge for either parts or labor OR at HARMAN’s sole option, the price of the Product may be refunded, subject to depreciation based on your purchase price for the Product pro-rated over the remaining balance of the Warranty Period. Any warranty service or replacement of parts will not extend the Warranty Period.
This Limited Warranty does not cover defects which are a result of
- damage caused by accident, unreasonable use or neglect (including the lack of reasonable and necessary maintenance);
- damage during shipment (claims must be presented to the carrier);
- damage to, or deterioration of, any accessory or decorative surface;
- damage resulting from failure to follow instructions contained in your owner’s manual;
- damage resulting from the performance of repairs by someone other than an authorized JBL service center;
- deterioration of component parts, the nature of which is to become worn or depleted with use, such as batteries and headphone ear pads.
Furthermore, this Limited Warranty covers only actual defects within the Product itself, and does not cover the cost of installation or removal from a fixed installation, setup or adjustments, claims based on misrepresentation by the seller, performance variations resulting from installation-related circumstances such as source quality or AC power or Product modifications, any unit on which the serial number has been effaced, modified or removed, or units used for other than home use. This Limited Warranty is valid only for JBL products purchased from an authorized dealer. Except to the extent expressly prohibited in your jurisdiction by applicable law, all implied warranties, including fitness for a particular purpose and merchantability are hereby excluded and in no event shall HARMAN or any HARMAN subsidiary be liable for any indirect, direct, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use the Product, even if HARMAN and/or a HARMAN subsidiary have been advised of the possibility of such damages. To any extent that HARMAN cannot lawfully disclaim implied warranties under this Limited Warranty, all such implied warranties are limited in duration to the duration of this warranty. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or exclusions or limitations on the duration of implied warranties or conditions, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary by jurisdiction.
HOW TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE
Contact the dealer who sold you this Product, or contact JBL customer support using the contact information on the relevant country specific support website for your Product to request warranty service. To validate your right to this Limited Warranty, you must provide the original sales invoice or other proof of ownership and date of purchase. Do not return your Product without prior authorization from the corresponding dealer or HARMAN. Warranty repair of the HARMAN Product must be carried out by an authorized dealer or service center. Unauthorized warranty repair will void the warranty and is performed at your sole risk. You are also welcome to consult the relevant country specific HARMAN support website for your Product for helpful hints.
WHO PAYS FOR WHAT
This Limited Warranty covers all expenses for labor and materials required for the repair OR replacement of the Product that is found to be defective, and a reasonable return shipping charge within the country of repair. Please be sure to save the original shipping carton(s), because a charge will be made for additional cartons/packaging. You will be charged for the cost of examining a unit that is not in need of repair (including resulting shipping costs), or for necessary repairs not covered by this Limited Warranty. We sincerely thank you for your expression of confidence in JBL. We wish you many years of listening pleasure.
Documents / Resources
|JBL BAR21SUBMK2 Wireless Headphone [pdf] User Manual|
BAR21SUBMK2, APIBAR21SUBMK2, BAR21MK2, APIBAR21MK2, BAR21SUBMK2 Wireless Headphone, BAR21SUBMK2, Wireless Headphone, Headphone
- Official JBL Store - Speakers, Headphones, and More!
- JBL(ã¸ã§ã¼ãã¼ã¨ã«) by HARMAN(ãã¼ãã³) :: ã¹ãã¼ã«ã¼ãããããã³ããã¼ã ã·ã¢ã¿ã¼ãã«ã¼ãªã¼ãã£ãª
- Product Registration
- Anatel — Português (Brasil)