JBL BAR 300 Pro 5.0 Channel Soundbar
Before using this product, read the safety sheet carefully.
Power cord quantity and plug type vary by regions.
Optimize your 3D surround sound experience for your unique listening environment.
On an Android™ or iOS device, add the soundbar to your home Wi-Fi network through the JBL One app. Follow the app instructions to complete setup.
* Some features require subscriptions or services not available in all countries.
- Model: BAR 300
- Sound system: 0 channel
- Power supply: 100 – 240V AC, ~ 50/60Hz
- Total speaker power output
(Max @THD 1%): 260W
- Soundbar transducer: 4x (46×90)mm racetrack drivers, 2x 75” (20mm) tweeters
- Networked standby power: < 0 W
- Operating temperature: 0 °C – 45 °C
- HDMI video input: 1
- HDMI video output (with Enhanced Audio Return Channel, eARC): 1
- HDMI HDCP version: 2.3
- HDR pass through: HDR10, Dolby Vision
- Frequency response: 50Hz – 20kHz (-6dB)
Audio inputs: 1 Optical, Bluetooth and USB (USB playback is available in US version. For other versions, USB is for Service only.)
- USB port: Type A
- USB rating: 5V DC, 0.5A
- Supporting file format: MP3
- MP3 codec: MPEG 1 Layer 2/3, MPEG 2 Layer 3, MPEG 2.5 Layer 3
- MP3 sampling rate: 16 – 48 kHz
- MP3 bitrate: 80 – 320 kpbs
- Bluetooth version: 0
- Bluetooth profile: A2DP 2, AVRCP 1.5
- Bluetooth transmitter frequency range: 2400 MHz – 2483.5 MHz
- Bluetooth transmitter power: <15 dBm (EIRP)
- Wi-Fi network: IEEE 11 a/b/g/n/ac/ ax (2.4GHz/5GHz)
- 4G Wi-Fi transmitter frequency range: 2412 – 2472 MHz (2.4 GHz ISM Band, USA 11 Channels, Europe and others 13 Channels)
- 4G Wi-Fi transmitter power: < 20 dBm (EIRP)
- 5G Wi-Fi transmitter frequency range: 15 – 5.35GHz, 5.470 – 5.725GHz, 5.725 – 5.825GHz
- 5G Wi-Fi transmitter power:
5.15 – 5.25GHz <23dBm,
5.25 – 5.35GHz & 5.470 – 5.725GHz
<20dBm, 5.725 – 5.825GHz <14dBm (EIRP)
- Soundbar dimensions (W x H x D): 820 x 56 x 103.5 mm / 32.3” x 2.2” x 4.1”
- Soundbar weight: 2.5kg / 5.5 lbs
- Packaging dimensions (W x H x D): 1060 x 120 x 170 mm / 41.7” x 4.7” x 6.7”
- Packaging Weight: 4.1 kg / 9 lbs
- Information on power consumption
This equipment complies with European Commission Regulation (EC) No 1275/2008 and (EU) No 801/2013.
- Off: N/A
- Standby (when all wireless connections are deactivated): < 0.5 W
- Networked standby for Soundbar: < 2.0 W
- The period of time after which the power management function switches the equipment automatically into:
Off N/A Standby When all wired ports are disconnected and all wireless network connections are deactivated Switched to standby mode after 10 minutes. Networked standby When any wireless network connection is activated Switched to networked standby mode after 10 minutes of inactivity in operational mode
- If this equipment has the wireless network connections:
How to activate wireless network connections:
- Set up the equipment properly;
- Switch into wireless mode (Bluetooth, Chromecast built-in™, AirPlay 2 casting audio, Alexa Multi-Room Music & etc);
- Connect with energy using products (e.g. players/ game consoles/ STB (Set-Top Boxes)/ phones/ tablets /PCs).
How to deactivate wireless network connections:
- Press and hold on the remote control for more than 5 seconds firstly;
- Then long press on the remote control for more than 5 seconds.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by HARMAN International Industries, Incorporated is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
Dolby, Dolby Vision, Dolby Atmos, and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories Licensing Corporation. Manufactured under license from Dolby Laboratories. Confidential unpublished works. Copyright © 2012–2021 Dolby Laboratories. All rights reserved.
Wi-Fi CERTIFIED 6™ and the Wi-Fi CERTIFIED 6™ Logo are trademarks of Wi-Fi Alliance®.
Use your phone, tablet or computer as a remote control for Spotify. Go to spotify.com/connect to learn how.
The Spotify Software is subject to third party licenses found here: https://www.spotify.com/connect/third-party-licenses
Use of the Works with Apple badge means that an accessory has been designed to work specifically with the technology identified in the badge and has been certified by the developer to meet Apple performance standards.
Apple, and AirPlay are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
To control this AirPlay 2–enabled speaker, iOS 13.4 or later is required.
Documents / Resources
|JBL BAR 300 Pro 5.0 Channel Soundbar [pdf] User Guide|
BAR300, APIBAR300, BAR 300 Pro 5.0 Channel Soundbar, BAR 300, Pro 5.0 Channel Soundbar, Pro Soundbar, 5.0 Channel Soundbar, Soundbar
- Anatel — Português (Brasil)
- Amazon.com. Spend less. Smile more.
- Third Party Licenses | Spotify for Developers
- Explore - Spotify | Connect at home