JBL BAR-1300X 4Channel Soundbar with Detachable Surround Speaker User Guide
Before using this product, read the safety sheet carefully
What In The Box
- Power cord quantity and plug type vary by regions.
The soundbar will pair with the two detachable speakers and the subwoofer automatically when they are powered on.
Ernest Packaging Solutions
Optimize your 3D surround sound experience for your unique listening environment
By switching to the Bluetooth mode, the detachable speakers can be used as standalone Bluetooth speakers for music playback. By connecting the two detachable speakers, you can set up a stereo music system with L (left) and R (right) channels.
On an Android™ or iOS device, add the soundbar to your home Wi-Fi network through the JBL One app. Follow the app instructions to complete setup.
- Some features require subscriptions or services not available in all countries
- Model: BAR 1300X (soundbar unit) BAR 1300X SURROUND (detachable speaker) BAR 1300X SUB (subwoofer unit)
- Sound system: 11.1.4 channel
- Power supply: 100 – 240V AC, ~ 50/60Hz
- Total speaker power output (Max @THD 1%): 1170W
- Soundbar output power (Max @THD 1%): 650W
- Surround speaker output power (Max @THD 1%): 2x 110W
- Subwoofer output power (Max. @THD 1%): 300 W
- Soundbar transducer: 6x (46×90)mm racetrack drivers, 5x 0.75” (20mm) tweeters, 4x 2.75” (70mm) up-firing full-range drivers
- Surround speaker transducer: (46×90)mm racetrack driver, 0.75” (20mm) tweeters, 2.75” (70mm) up-firing full-range drivers, 2x (48x69mm) rounded rectangle Passive Radiators
- Subwoofer transducer: 12” (311mm)
- Networked standby power: < 2.0 W
- Operating temperature: 0 °C – 45 °C
- Lithium battery: 3.635V, 6600mAh
- HDMI video input: 3
- HDMI video output (with Enhanced Audio Return Channel, eARC): 1
- HDMI HDCP version: 2.3
- HDR pass through: HDR10, Dolby Vision
- Frequency response: 33Hz – 20kHz (-6dB)
- Audio inputs: 1 Optical, Bluetooth, USB (USB playback is available in US and APAC version. For other versions, USB is for Service only.)
- USB port: Type A
- USB rating: 5V DC, 0.5A
- Supporting file formats: mp3
- MP3 codec: MPEG 1 Layer 2/3, MPEG 2 Layer 3, MPEG 2.5 Layer 3
- MP3 sampling rate: 16 – 48 kHz
- MP3 bitrate: 80 – 320 kpbs
- Bluetooth version: Main bar – 5.0, Detachable surround speaker – 5.2
- Bluetooth profile: Main bar – A2DP 1.2 and AVRCP 1.5, Detachable surround speaker – A2DP 1.3 and AVRCP 1.6
- Bluetooth transmitter frequency range:
2400 MHz – 2483.5 MHz
- Bluetooth transmitter power: <15 dBm (EIRP)
- Wi-Fi network: IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax (2.4GHz/5GHz)
- 2.4G Wi-Fi transmitter frequency range:
2412 – 2472 MHz (2.4 GHz ISM Band, USA 11 Channels, Europe and others 13 Channels)
- 2.4G Wi-Fi transmitter power: <20 dBm (EIRP)
- 5G Wi-Fi transmitter frequency range:
5.15 – 5.35GHz, 5.470 – 5.725GHz,
5.725 – 5.825GHz
- 5G Wi-Fi transmitter power: 5.15 – 5.25GHz
<23dBm, 5.25 – 5.35GHz & 5.470 – 5.725GHz
<20dBm, 5.725 – 5.825GHz <14dBm (EIRP)
- 2.4G wireless transmitter frequency range: 2406 – 2474MHz
- 2.4G wireless transmitter power: <10dBm (EIRP)
- Total soundbar dimensions (W x H x D):
1376 x 60 x 139 mm / 54.2” x 2.4” x 5.5”
- Main soundbar dimensions (W x H x D):
1000 x 60 x 139 mm / 39.4” x 2.4” x 5.5”
- Detachable surround speaker dimensions (each) (W x H x D):
202 x 60 x 139 mm / 8” x 2.4” x 5.5”
- Subwoofer dimensions (W x H x D):
366 x 481 x 366 mm / 14.4” x 18.9” x 14.4”
- Soundbar weight: 4.3kg / 9.5 lbs
- Detachable surround speaker weight (each):
1.25 kg / 2.75 lbs
- Subwoofer weight: 15.65 kg / 34.5 lbs
- Packaging dimensions (W x H x D):
450 x 1135 x 549 mm / 17.7” x 44.7” x 21.6”
- Packaging Weight: 26.99 kg / 59.50 lbs
FCC RF Radiation Exposure Statement Caution: To maintain compliance with the FCC’s RF exposure guidelines, place the product at least 20cm from nearby persons
his product contains open source software licensed under GPL. For your convenience, the source code and relevant build instruction are also available at https://harman-webpages. s3.amazonaws.com/JBL_BAR_Gen3_package_license_list.htm Please feel free to contact us at:
Harman Deutschland GmbH
ATT: Open Source, Gregor Krapf-Gunther, Parkring 3 85748 Garching bei Munchen, Germany
or_OpenSourceSupport@Harman.com_if you have additional
question regarding the open source software in the product.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by HARMAN International Industries, Incorporated is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
Wi-Fi CERTIFIED 6™ and the Wi-Fi CERTIFIED 6™ Logo are trademarks of Wi Fi Alliance®.
Dolby, Dolby Vision, Dolby Atmos, and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories Licensing Corporation. Manufactured under license from Dolby Laboratories. Confidential unpublished works. Copyright © 2012–2021 Dolby Laboratories. All rights reserved.
For DTS patents, see http://patents.dts.com. Manufactured under license from DTS, Inc. DTS, DTS:X, and the DTS:X logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of DTS, Inc. in the United States and other countries. © 2021 DTS, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Google, Android, Chromecast built-in are trademarks of Google LLC. Google Assistant is not available in certain languages or countries.
Use of the Works with Apple badge means that an accessory has been designed to work specifically with the technology identified in the badge and has been certified by the developer to meet Apple performance standards. Apple, and AirPlay are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. To control this AirPlay 2–enabled speaker, iOS 13.4 or later is required.
Amazon, Alexa, and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com,Inc. or its affiliates.
Use your phone, tablet or computer as a remote control for Spotify. Go to spotify.com/connect to learn how. The Spotify Software is subject to third party licenses found here: https://www.spotify.com/connect/third-party-licenses.
Documents / Resources
|JBL BAR-1300X 4Channel Soundbar with Detachable Surround Speaker [pdf] User Guide|
BAR1300SUR, APIBAR1300SUR, BAR1300SUB, APIBAR1300SUB, BAR-1300X 4Channel Soundbar with Detachable Surround Speaker, 4Channel Soundbar with Detachable Surround Speaker, Soundbar with Detachable Surround Speaker, Detachable Surround Speaker, Speaker
- Amazon.com. Spend less. Smile more.
- Patents - DTS
- Spotify - Connect
- Anatel — Agência Nacional de Telecomunicações
- Third Party Licenses | Spotify for Developers