WAVE Sport True Wireless Earbuds User's Guide
Thank you for choosing the Jarv Wave Sport Pro TWS True Wireless Stereo earbuds.
Please take the time to read this manual carefully, even if you are already familiar with a similar product.
This product is compatible with all Bluetooth enabled devices.
- Jarv Wave Sport Pro TWS True Wireless Stereo Earbuds (L+R)
- Dual Pin Charging Cable
- 3 Sets of Earbud Tips (S,M,L)
- Users Guide
- Multi-Function Button – Power/Pair/Call and Music functions
Call Functionalities- Answer/End/Redial/Reject Call
Music Functionalities-Play/Pause/Track selection
- “+” Volume Increase / Previous Song
- “-“ Volume Decrease / Next Song
- Pin Charging port
- LED Indicator
- “R” and “L” indicator
Everyone’s ears are different, be sure to try all sizes of earbud tips. Only with the right size earbud tips will you enjoy a snug fit & premium sound quality
Adjust ear tip size if necessary
HOW TO WEAR
The Left / Right indicator is located on the inside of the Earbuds
Adjust earhook to fit securely around the ear
To start using your Jarv Wave Sport Pro TWS True Wireless Stereo earbuds, please follow the steps below:
- Ensure your Bluetooth Earbuds are fully charged.
- Pair your Bluetooth Earbuds to a Bluetooth-enabled device prior to use. (See Pairing your Headset instructions)
Charging Your Headset
Fully charge your Bluetooth earbuds before use. The battery indicator will turn red when charging and turn off once charging is complete. Initial charging time is approximately 2 hours.
PAIRING YOUR HEADSET
Your Jarv Wave Sport Pro TWS True Wireless Stereo earbuds are True Wireless Earbuds that require that the earbuds be paired to each other first and then to your Bluetooth enabled device in order to achieve stereo sound from both earbuds.
STEP 1: Place the earbuds in each ear, press and hold down the multi-function button on both earbuds (L+R) simultaneously for 10-12 seconds to PAIR. The earbuds will “Power On” after 4-5 seconds, continue holding Down the Multi-Function for 6-7 seconds or until you hear a voice prompt confirming “Pairing” and TWS Searching”.
STEP 2: Once you hear “TWS Searching”, Press the Multi-Function button twice on either one of the earbuds to pair the earbuds to each other. The earbuds will automatically pair to each other. Once properly paired, you will hear a voice prompt confirming your connection “TWS Connected”, “Pairing”, “Left and Right Connected”.
IMPORTANT! If you do not hear these voice prompts, please power off the headset and repeat Step 1 and 2.
STEP 3: Activate your mobile phone’s Bluetooth pairing function and select “Wave Sport Pro” from the list of available Bluetooth devices to connect. If “Wave Sport Pro” is listed twice on your Bluetooth device list, please wait a few seconds for it to update to one listing. A voice prompt will confirm your Bluetooth connection as “Connected”.
PAIRING ISSUES? CALL OR EMAIL US!
Email: [email protected]
Toll free number: 855-206-6634
GENERAL INSTRUCTION FOR USE
Press and hold down the Multi-Function button for 3 seconds
Once powered on, Press and hold down the Multi-Function button for 4 seconds until a red light appears to Power Off
- Be sure that your headset is fully charged and powered on.
- Be sure that the headset is paired with your mobile phone.
- Be sure that your mobile phone’s Bluetooth feature is activated.
Wireless devices are susceptible to interference that may affect audio quality and result in static.
- Make sure there is a direct line of sight between your headset and phone. Avoid placing objects that can block radio signals, between paired devices. These include walls, doors, and windows.
- Make sure the distance between your headset and the paired device does not exceed 33 feet (10m).
- Keep your headset and mobile phone on the same side of your body.
Note: Low battery capacity in your earbuds and mobile phone may affect the Bluetooth range.
Bluetooth Connection issues
If you are experiencing Bluetooth connection issues – Keep the music device at or above waist level on your right side, the same side as the headphones antenna
CUSTOMER SERVICE/ TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE
Email: [email protected]
Toll free number: 855-206-6634
At Jarv, we are committed to making the highest quality product. To back this up, your Jarv Bluetooth earbuds are warrantied for One (1) full year from the date of purchase.
Please visit our website www.jarvmobile.com for more details.
CALL OR EMAIL US AT:
[email protected] or
Toll-free number: 855-206-6634
Check local laws regarding the use of mobile phones and headsets while driving.
If you use the headset while driving, ensure that your attention and focus remains on the road and you drive in a responsible and safe manner.
Never allow children to play with the headset, as the small parts may be a choking hazard.
Observe all signs that require an electrical device or RF radio product to be switched off in designated areas. These could include hospitals, airplanes, blasting areas, and potentially explosive environments.
Never mount or store your headset over an air bag deployment area, a serious injury may result when the air bag deploys.
Do not open or mutilate the built-in battery.
Dispose of batteries according to local regulations. Do not dispose as household waste.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE OF YOUR HEADSET
- Consider turning your headset off before placing it in your pocket or bag. If the Power button is accidentally activated, your mobile phone may place an unintended call.
- Do not expose the headset to liquid, moisture or humidity, as it is not waterproof.
- Do not use abrasive cleaning solvents to clean the headset.
- Do not expose the headset to extreme temperatures. The best storage temperature range is from 40-80 F, otherwise, the life of the headset will be affected.
- Do not dispose of the headset in fire as it this may result in an explosion.
- Do not bring your headset into contact with sharp objects as this will cause scratches and can damage the headset.
- Do not attempt to disassemble the headset, as it does not contain serviceable components.
- If you do not use the headset for long periods, be sure to store it in a dry place, free from extreme temperature conditions and dust
- Model No. JRV-TW700
- Product Size: 1.6 X 1.2 X 1.75 inches
- Product Weight (bare): 0.2 oz. X 2
- Bluetooth version: V 4.2
- Support: A2DP/HFP/ HSP/ AVRCP/ L2CAP
- IC: BES2000
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Wireless Range: 33 feet
- Battery: 80 Mah *2 /3.7V with protective plate
- Charging Current 60mA
- Charging input/output: DC 5V /3.7 V output
- Charging Time: Up to 2 hours
- Talking/Music time: Up to 4 Hours
- Standby Time: Up to 70 hours
Actual performance may vary due to the user’s habits, different modes of operation, and mobile phone settings. This manual is for reference purposes only. The specifications and design of the headset may change without prior notice. Actual product may differ slightly from the image on the packaging
WARNING AND PRECAUTIONS
WARNING: To prevent fire or shock hazard, do not expose this unit to rain or moisture.
WARNING: Do not place this unit directly onto furniture surfaces with any type of soft, porous, or sensitive finish. As with any rubber compound made with oils, the feet could cause marks or staining where the feet reside.
WARNING: Lithium batteries, like all rechargeable batteries are recyclable and should be recycled or disposed of in normal household waste. Contact your local government for disposal or recycling practices in your area. They should be incinerated since they might explode.
NOTE: This device uses an internal rechargeable lithium-ion battery that should last the lifetime of the device. If you suspect your battery may be dead after several attempts to charge, please visit www.jarvmobile.com for support. Never disassemble the unit or attempt to remove the battery as that could cause leakage of an electrolyte substance
WARNING: Changes or modifications to this unit not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protections against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.