JALL Sunrise Alarm Clock
JALL Sunrise Alarm Clock
To reduce the risk of Fire, Electric Shock, or Injury to Persons:
- This appliance is only intended for household use, including similar use in hotels.
- Place this appliance on a stable, level and non-slippery surface.
- Do not use this appliance in wet surroundings (e.g. in the bathroom or near a shower or swimming pool).
- Make sure the adapter does not get wet.
- Do not let water run into the appliance or spill water onto the appliance.
- Only use the original adapter. Do not use the other adapter if they are damaged.
- This appliance has no on/off switch to disconnect the appliance from the power source, remove the plug from the wall outlet.
- Do not use this appliance as a means to reduce your hours of sleep. The purpose of this appliance is to help you wake up more easily. It does not diminish your need for sleep.
- This appliance has a built-in back up button battery in the base to remember your settings of clock and alarm when the power goes off, but it does NOT support battery operated.
- AC power must be required for the clock and all functions to work. It supports AC 100-240V input.
- Clean the appliance with a soft cloth.
- Do not use abrasive cleaning agents, pads or cleaning solvents like alcohol, acetone,etc., as this might damage the surface of the appliance.
- If the appliance will not be used for an extended period of time, remove the power
cord from the wall outlet and store the appliance in a safe, dry surroundings where it will not be crushed, banged, or subject to damage.
First use – Setting the clock time
You have to set the clock time when you plug in the appliance for the first time.
- Hold the setting button (in the lower right corner) for 2 seconds to enter the time setting mode.
- Click +/- button (in the upper left corner) to select “Hour”. For example, “6”. Click the setting button to confirm it.
- Click +/- button (in the upper left corner) to select “Minute”. For example, “15”. Click the setting button to confirm it.
- Click +/- button (in the upper left corner) to select “12H or 24H”. For example, “24H”. Click the setting button to confirm it.
Please note: When the 12-H time format is selected, AM or PM icon will be displayed.
Setting the alarms for the clock
- Press the alarm 1 button to turn the alarm 1 on. Hope the alarm 1 button for 2 seconds to enter the alarm 1 setting mode.
- Press +/- button to adjust “Hour”. For example, “6”. Press the alarm 1 button to confirm it.
- Press +/- button to adjust “Minute”. For example, “30”. Press the alarm 1 button to confirm it.
- Press +/- button to adjust “Ringtone”. You can choose between 7 pre-set sounds or FM radio as a wake-up sound. Press the alarm 1 button to confirm it.
- Press +/- button to adjust “Volume”. Press the alarm 1 button to confirm it.
- Press +/- button to adjust “Brightness”. Press the alarm 1 button to confirm it.
- Press +/- button to adjust “Sunrise Simulation Time”. You can set it to 10 minutes. Press the alarm 1 button to confirm it.
You have set up the alarm 1. The sunrise light will be on gradually from 10% brightness to 100% by 10 minutes from 6:20 AM. 10 minutes later, the alarm will go off at 6:30 AM. You can get an extra 9 minutes of sleep time after pressing the snooze button (snooze up to 5 times). You can turn the alarm off by pressing the alarm 1 button. (Take alarm 1 as an example, alarm 2 is the same.)
Please note: When alarm clock goes off, if there aren’t any operations within 15 minutes, it will turn off the light and sound automatically.
Setting the Colorful Light Mode
You can set the colorful light mode manually or automatically.
- Press the LED light button (in the upper left corner) to enter the manual color light mode.
- Press + / – button to adjust different colors of lights manually. There are 7 colors to choose for you.
- Double click the LED light button to enter the auto color light mode. That means it will change the light color automatically.
- Press the LED light button again to quit the colorful light mode.
Setting the FM Radio for the Clock:
- Hold the radio button down for 2 seconds, the clock will scan all the available stations automatically and save them as P-01/P-02/P-03 and so on (up to 10 channels). You don’t need to do anything until it finishes the process.
- After finishing, the clock radio will select P-01 channel by default.
- Press the volume “+”/”-” button (near the radio button) to adjust the radio volume.
- Hold the volume “+”/”-” button for 2 seconds to select P-02/P-03 and another channel.
- Press the FM radio button to quit the FM radio mode.
Setting the Fall-asleep Mode (Simulated Sunset Mode) for the Clock:
- Press the fall-asleep button to enter the fall-asleep mode.
- Hold the fall-asleep button for 2 seconds to set the fall-asleep mode.
- Press the + / – button to adjust the Timer (up to 120 minutes). And then press the
fall-asleep button to confirm it.
- Press the + / – button to adjust the Brightness. And then press the fall-asleep button
to confirm it.
- Press the + / – button to adjust the sound. You can choose between 3 preset
sounds or FM radio as a fall-asleep sound. And then press the fall-asleep button to confirm it.
- Press the + / – button to adjust the volume. And then press the fall-asleep button to confirm it.
- Now you are in the fall-asleep mode. You can still press the + / – to adjust brightness and press the volume + / – button to adjust the volume at this point.
- Press the fall-asleep button again to quit the fall-asleep mode.
Please Note: After finish setting, the light will slowly turn from the preset brightness level to dark, and the light will turn off at the end of the preset time.
This part summarizes the most common problems you could encounter with the wake up-light. If you are unable to solve the problem with the information below, please feel free to contact [email protected] for further assistance.
This appliance doesn’t work at all
- Perhaps the adapter is not inserted properly in the wall outlet. Plug the adapter properly in the wall outlet.
- Perhaps there is a power failure. Check if the power supply works by connecting another appliance.
The radio products a cracking sound
- Perhaps the broadcast signal is weak, please fully unwind antenna and move it around until you receive the best reception.
Could I completely turn off the time display
- Yes, you can adjust the brightness of the time display, or turn it off by clicking the setting button several times.
Does this clock have a back-up battery option in the event of a power outage
- This clock has a built-in back up button battery in the base to remember your settings of clock and alarm when the power goes off, but it do NOT support battery operated. AC power must be required for the clock and all functions to work. It supports AC 100-240V input.
How can I turn the alarm sound off once it has gone off
- You just need to press the corresponding alarm button. So if you set “Alarm 1” press the “Alarm 1” button on the side and it should shut off.
Can I make it so that only the light comes on, not the alarm? ( Or can I set the alarm so there is only sound, no light
- You can set the volume to the lowest level when you setup an alarm. That means when the alarm goes off, the sound is almost invisible, and only the light is on.
- When setting an alarm, you can select the lowest light intensity, which means when the alarm clock goes off, there is almost no light.
PS. Any further questions, please contact [email protected] for help.
- JALL Sunrise Alarm Clock User Manual – Download [optimized]
- JALL Sunrise Alarm Clock User Manual – Download
Please check the adapter is connected to the clock and power supply.
Please check the time and date are set correctly. If it still does not work, please reset it.
Please clean it with a soft cloth.
Please check if there is any mute function on your phone. If so, please turn off it.
Press and hold the alarm button, then the hour digit will show the signal. Press the increase and decrease icons to set the time. The time will change from AM to PM depending on which mode cycle you are manipulating. Press the alarm button again.
Using a sunrise alarm clock could help establish a regular rhythm of light exposure, which in turn could lead to more consistent wake times and sleep times, Zee said. “That regularity is great for your circadian rhythms and for your overall sleep quality.”
The Hatch Restore sunrise alarm clock connects via Bluetooth to your phone, and using the app (available for iOS and Android), you can set your personalized bedtime routine and more than 18 alarms.
To do so, turn the unit ON and press the end of paperclip or similar into the reset port on the back of the unit for less than 2 seconds to reset it without clearing Bluetooth settings. The unit will reset and power back on.
Press the LED light button (in the upper left corner when you face the clock) to enter the manual color light mode. Press the +/- button to adjust the brightness of the light. Double click the LED light button to enter the auto color light mode, which means it will change the light color automatically.
To turn off the sound or light, a button or handle on the clock is pressed; most clocks automatically turn off the alarm if left unattended long enough.
Just say “Hey Google, turn on Gentle Wake Up,” and then 30 minutes before your next morning alarm, the Assistant will start gradually bringing up the smart lights in the current room.
If you have the 4 button version: MODE, A, B, C: Push MODE once to set the CURRENT time. The hrs, min,sec should be blinking, A sets the hours, B sets the minutes, C sets the seconds. Push MODE again to set the CURRENT date.
Documents / Resources
|JALL Sunrise Alarm Clock [pdf] User Manual|
ACA-002-B, Sunrise Alarm Clock