Jabra Talk 30 Mono Bluetooth Headset Datasheet
Engineered for on-ear comfort and calls made easy.
- Clear HD calls. High Definition Voice microphone.
- On-ear wearing style. Ergonomically designed for all-day comfort.
- Long lasting. Up to 5 hours of calls. Up to 7 days of standby time.
- Stream from your phone. Music, podcasts and GPS directions.
- Easy to use. One button. Automatically adjusts volume/background noise.
- Premium design. Stylish, brushed steel surface and transparent Earhook.
- Speaker: 13 mm dynamic speaker
- Speaker sensitivity: 105dB SPL at 1 mN/1 kHz
- Speaker impedance: Speaker max input power
- Speaker frequency range: 200 Hz-7 kHz
- Microphone type: 1 pcs omnidirectional MEMS microphone
- Microphone frequency range: 100 Hz-8 kHz
- Microphone sensitivity: -38dBV/Pa
Ease of use
- Paired devices: Up to 8, connected to two at the same time (multiuse)
- Wearing style: On-the-ear (with or without ear-hook)
- App. support: Jabra Assist app.
- Features: Answer/end/reject call, Battery/LED indicator, Redial last number*, Advanced Audio, Distribution (A2DP) for music, podcast and GPS streaming*, Voice dialing (activate Siri/Google Assistant)*, Voice control (activate Siri/Google Assistant)*, Voice guidance, Multiuse, Automatic volume control, NFC, Digital signal processing (DSP), HD voice
- Talk time: Up to 5 hours*
- Standby time: Up to 7 days*
- Power Nap for extended standby time: Up to 180 days*
- Charging time: Approximately 2 hours
- Charging cable: Standard USB-B connector (30 cm)
- Battery charging current: 50mA
- USB Charging Cable: 5V 300mA
- What is Bluetooth® wireless technology: Bluetooth wireless technology is a radio technology developed to deliver short-range wireless mobility. Bluetooth technology eliminates wires between devices, such as mobile phones and headsets, and enables communication between devices that are in close proximity to one another. Bluetooth facilitates fast, secure transmissions of both voice and data. More information is available at www.bluetooth.com or www. bluetooth.org
- Bluetooth® compliance: Bluetooth version 4.0
- Supported Bluetooth® profiles: Advanced Audio Distribution (A2DP) v1.2, hands-free profile v1.6, headset profile v1.2
- Supported modes: EDR (2 and 3 Mb), SCO, eSCO, sniff mode
- Security: 128 bit encryption
- Operating range: Up to 30 meters (98 feet)*
- Pairing passkey or PIN: 0
- Headset weight: 8.3 grams (0.29 oz)
- Dimensions, main unit: L 66.9 x W 24.15 x H 16.45 mm (L 2.63 x W 0.95 x H 0.65 in)
- Operating temperature: 0° C to 45° C (32 F to 113 F)
- Storage temperature: -20° C to 60° C (-4 F to 95 F)
- Materials: Eargel materials PA and Silicon. Headset materials: PC. Earhook material: PA.
- What’s in the box: 1 Jabra Talk 30 headset, 2 eargels (one premounted standard eargel), 1 earhook, 1 USB charging cable, quick start guide, warning and warranty leaflets
- Certification: Bluetooth 4.0, CE, CB, FCC, IC, CEC, EAC, RoHS, REACH, SRRC, IMDA, NCC, TELEC, KCC, ACMA, RADCOMM, ETA, SIRIM, SDPPI, NTC, ICASA
- Warranty: One year limited warranty
Documents / Resources
|Jabra Talk 30 Mono Bluetooth Headset [pdf] Datasheet|
Talk 30, Mono Bluetooth Headset, Talk 30 Mono Bluetooth Headset