J C Eleven SKYPLUSS11 Bluetooth Headset User Manual
Wireless 5.0 More compatible
- Call SIRI: Double touch the home button on the left and right headphones
- Play/pause: short touch the left/right earphone HOME button in the music state
- Next/Last song: Touch the earphone’s HOME button in the music state for second
- On/off: take out boot/put back shutdown/long press HOME 5 seconds
- Answer calls: short touch the left/right earphone HOME button when an incoming call is received
- End of call: short touch the left/right earphone HOME button during the call
- Reject call: Touch the earphone’s HOME button for 1 second when an incoming call is received
Note: Volume increase or decrease in mobile phone operation
Easy pairing connection
- The earphone is taken out of the package and placed in the charging compartment. The earphone is charged and activated, and the relights on.
- The headphones are taken out of the charging bin, the host red and blue lights alternately flashing, and the blue lights slowly flashing, that is, the pairing of ears is successful.
- Open the phone Bluetooth Search Wireless name: SKY PLUS S11
Note: If the left and right headset do not connect within 1 minute, headset will enter standby mode, if necessary please turn off the headset and follow the above steps to connect.
- After the headset is used, put it directly into the charging box and the headset turns off.
- To use the headset again, simply remove the headset from the charging box
The headset will automatically complete the binaural pairing and connect the phone.
Call/ Play: about 5
Standby: about 150
When charging: White light flashing Full power: white light is always on Charging time: about 1 hour
When charging: red light is always on Full power: The red light turns blue for about 30 seconds before the light goes out
Charging time: about 1 hour
Note: When charging the product charging box, please use our standard charging cable, 5V/ 1A charger.
Special Note: Do not use more than 5V/ 1A fast charge charger, so as not to damage the charging box!
Product schematic diagram
- Bluetooth headset
(left and right)
- Headset power box
- USB charging cable
- User’s Guide
- Beautiful packaging
Product Name: SKY PLUS S11
- Bluetooth connection name: SKY PLUS S11
- Bluetooth version:5.0
- Power Input: DC 5V
- Headset Battery capacity: 3.7V/ 50mAh
- Call/ play time: about 4 hours (Hours)
- Charging time: about 60 minutes (Min)
- Charge box battery capacity: 3.7V/ 300 mAh
- Support agreement: HSP / HFP /A2DP / AVRCP
- Sensitivity: 120 士 5dB
- Frequency response range: 20-20000Hz
- Impedance: 16Ω
changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- this device may not cause harmful interference, and
- this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy, and if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Documents / Resources
|J C Eleven SKYPLUSS11 Bluetooth Headset [pdf] User Manual|
SKYPLUSS11, 2AWZ9-SKYPLUSS11, 2AWZ9SKYPLUSS11, SKYPLUSS11 Bluetooth Headset, Bluetooth Headset, Headset