Product User Manual
Please scan to download Help to save the environment
Important safety instructions ( Must be followed )
Those safety instructions must be strictly followed in use to avoid personal Injures and properly damage is as follows:
■ All the safety instructions are dew: abed In compliance with degrees of the Injuries or damage as a result of wrong use.
|Warning||Actions tending to cause serious injuries or death|
|Caution||Actions tending to cause minor injuries or property damage|
|Actions that must be absolutely forbidden||Actions that must be done|
|• Before using the product, persons who are being treated or have any of the following symptoms should consult a physician.
(1) Persons with a pacemaker or another in-vivo
(2) Patients with malignant tumors; 38 °C (with a fever) (For example,
(3) Patients with heart disease; persons with intense acute inflammation
(4) Persons proved to be unable to identify symptoms such as listlessness, cold temperatures; shivers and blood pressure change or
(5) Pregnant persons or women who have just had persons in poor health); childbirth;(6) Persons with perceptual disturbance because of(7) Osteoporosis patients, spinal fracture patients, (8) Persons with injuries in the massaged electronic medical device tending to suffer parts; electronic jamming; (9) Persons with a body temperature above (10) Persons who are unwell or must have a rest; (11) Persons with an abnormal or bent vertebra; diabetes or another serious peripheral circulation (12) Persons with protrusion of intervertebral disturbance; disc; (13) Persons who feel very uncomfortable or persons with acute painful diseases such as (except for the circumstances above) sprains or muscle strains; Otherwise accidents or physical discomfort may happen.
Documents / Resources
|ITSU IS6018 Suki Massage Chair [pdf] User Manual|
IS6018, Suki Massage Chair