ITSU IS0156 Chisong Foot Max
Important safety instructions
- To ensure a safe and proper operation, please read the instruction manual carefully before using this product.
- Use this product only as described in this manual. Always unplug this product from the electrical outlet immediately after use and before cleaning.
- Do not use this product if you have sensitive skin, neuropathy or poor circulation. Don’t let children or people with mental disabilities use the heating function without proper supervision. Improper use may be dangerous.
- Do not operate this product under a blanket or when covered. Over-heating can occur and cause fire, electric shock or injury.
- Do not cover this product in order to avoid electrical faults or damages due to excessively high motor temperature.
- Stop the message immediately if you feel any discomfort.
- Never operate this product if it has been dropped, has a damaged cord or plug; experiences a malfunction, or if it has been dropped in water. Please contact an authorized service center to do the necessary check and repair
- Do not use the components that are not recommended by ITSU.
- Do not insert any objects into any openings in the product.
- If you want to cut off the power supply, please make sure you have turned off all the operating controls, as well as removed the power plug from the socket.
- Please do not use this product as a medical device. If you need a professional diagnosis or treatment, please consult a professional medical person.
Operating Environment Precautions
- Do not use this massager in humid or extremely dusty environments to avoid malfunction.
- Do not use this massager at a temperature above 40 degree centigrade.
- Do not use this massager outdoors.
- Avoid placing or operating this massager in direct sunlight or near a heating appliance, stove.
- Make sure that this product is far away from any hot surfaces.
- Please consult your doctor before use for those who have the following diseases:
- Those who have heart disease, malignant tumor, back pain, spinal scoliosis, hypertension, osteoporosis, etc.
- Those who are pregnant or having a menstrual period.
- Those who have physical discomfort, fever, swelling or inflammation, bruises, allergies, etc.
- Those who are warned by the doctor not to do any massage to avoid injury or physical discomforts such as blood clots (thrombosis), severe aneurysm, acute venous tumor, all kinds of skin inflammation, infectious skin disease (including subcutaneous tissue inflammation), etc.
- Warnings: Do not use the massager together with the following medical instruments.
- Those who are using a pacemaker or other implantable medical equipment.
- Those who are using an artificial heart.
- Those who are wearing an electrocardiograph for similar medical equipment.
Otherwise, it will cause the malfunction of that medical equipment, putting the user’s life in danger.
Precautions for power supply
- Do not turn on the switch when your hands are wet.
- Do not immerse in or spray water or liquid on the control power switch.
- Do not connect or remove the plug with wet hands. Otherwise, you will suffer an electric shock or a product malfunction.
- Do not pull the wires when you pull out the power plug. Please hold the plug itself.
- As the default operating time is 20 minutes, all the functions will stop working after 15 minutes. Please unplug this product from the electrical outlet immediately after use.
- Keep the cord away from hot surfaces.
- Do not place the power plug under the product or any heavy items.
- Do not wind the power plug around the product lest it should be damaged and cause an electric shock or fire.
- Do not operate this product if it has a damaged cord or plug.
- Do not use this product if the power socket is loose.
- Do not carry this product by its supply cord or use the cord as a handle.
- When the power plug is damaged, please call the service center or an authorized technical person for the necessary check and maintenance.
- Do not fall asleep while the massager is on.
- Do not use this product while you are drunk or physically uncomfortable.
- Don’t stand on the product or put a heavy weight on it.
- Do not use this product for more than 30 minutes.
- Do not use this product if the cloth cover is worn out.
- Do not use this product within an hour before or after a meal.
- When you are using the product at a low room temperature, do not suddenly use the heat function. You can adjust the room temperature to normal room temperature, before starting the heat function.
- When moving this product from a low-temperature storage place to a warmer setting, it may cause malfunction due to water vapor gathered in the components. Set the product in a normal room temperature for one hour before using it.
- Do not use this product continuously if you find any components damaged or the product in an abnormal condition.
- When a current interruption occurs during your massage, try to avoid further damage due to sudden power restoration.
- Stop using the product if there is thunder and lightning.
- The warranty is not transferable.
- This warranty is effective only if the product is purchased from ITSU.
- Proof of purchase (original receipt) is required for all warranty repairs.
- All implied warranties, including but not limited to these implied warranties of fitness and merchantability, are limited to the duration stated in the warranty policy.
- Damage due to misuse, improper treatment, and unauthorized modification and repair are not covered by this warranty.
- The warranty does not cover accessories and attachments which do not belong to the massage unit.
- Warranty is not effective for rental, business, commercial, institutional, or other nonresidential users.
- All services covered by this warranty must be approved by ITSU and repaired by authorized technicians only.
- If replacement parts for defective materials are not available, ITSU reserves the right to make a substitution in lieu of repair or replacement.
Product Operation Guide
- Press to turn ON.
- Press again to turn OFF
- The default timer setting is 15 minutes.
- Press to turn ON.
- Press again to turn OFF.
Press to switch massage INTENSITY Mid (blue light) > High (red light) >Weak (green light)
Press to enable LEG Mode 1, 2, and 3.
- An equal combination of both Tapping and airbags massage
- Focus on Tapping massage with minima airbags massage
- Focus on airbags massage assist with minima Tapping massage
Press to enable FOOT Mode 1, 2, and 3.
- An equal combination of both roller and airbags massage
- Focus on roller massage with minima airbags massage
- Focus on airbags massage assist with minima roller massage
Press to enable and switch AUTO Mode
- A combination soft massage
- A combination moderate massage
- A combination of strong massage
- Please do not use the product in a standing posture or put any heavy object on the product to avoid any damage of the product.
- Please do not stand or seat on the product.
- When moving the product, please do not pull the power cord or drag the product directly to avoid any damage.
- Do not try the product on a no-load basis to avoid wear and tear.
Each massage program is 15 minutes. The product will stop once the massage is completed.
Instructions before use
Please store this product in a dry place, do not expose the product to direct sunlight. Put the carpet under the product to minimize the working noise.
How to use it
This product uses only the 220-240V, 50-60Hz power supply. Make sure your indoor voltage fits this specification parameter.
- Connect the AC power cord to the socket.
- Please store it in the packing carton, and put in a safe, dry, well-ventilated, and shaded place.
- Do not twist the power plug.
- Do not hang the power wire and pull the product.
- Avoid sharp items from destroying the surface of the product.
- Please don’t store the machine under direct sunlight or in places of high temperature.
- Before cleaning, make sure that the power cord is unplugged from the electrical outlet and that the machine is completely cool.
- Use a damp cloth to clean the product. Ensure the product is completely dry before reuse.
- The detachable fabric cloth can be washed in a normal washing way.
Make sure not to use benzene or thinner and other corrosive detergents to clean the product.
- Keep the product clean and store it in a dry environment.
- When the product is not in use for a long time, please put a dustproof cover on the product.
If you meet the following problems, please refer to the following solutions. If the product is still malfunctioning or doesn’t work, please send the product to our service centre or an authorized technician for the necessary checks and repair.
ITSU WORLD SDN. BHD.
Unit BO03-B-13A-1, Menara 3A, KL Eco City, No.3, Jalan Bangsar, 59200 Kuala Lumpur. Tel: 1700-81-4878.
ITSU World (HK) Limited
Workshop D1,28/F. TML Tower No. 3 Hoi Shing Road, Tsuen Wan, N.T. Tel:+852 3611 2228.
PT Healthy World
Lodan Center Block O No 20 Jalan Lodan Raya No 2 Jakarta Utara 14430 Tel: +62 21-6983 1123.
Documents / Resources
|ITSU IS0156 Chisong Foot Max [pdf] User Manual|
IS0156, Chisong Foot Max, IS0156 Chisong Foot Max