ITSU IS0132 Mini Massage Gun User Manual
- Do not use the appliance in a wet condition or dusty environment as this may result
in malfunction or electric shock.
- It can only be used on dry skin and cleansed skin surface. It should not be used across clothing. Gently press and move on the skin for approximately 60 seconds per part.
- Use the device only on the soft tissues of the body without causing pain or discomfort. Do not use it on the head or any hard or boned part of the body.
- Use only the vibrating head that produces the best results.
- Whether it is controlled pressure or pressure, it can produce bruising. Always check the physiotherapy area but signs of pain or discomfort should be discontinued immediately.
- Keep your fingers, hair or other parts of the body away from the shaft and back of
the vibrating head, as there is a possibility of being pinched.
- Place the appliance in a safe location.
- Do not expose the appliance to a heater or direct sunlight.
- This product is only intended for personal use only. Commercial use is prohibited.
If you are experiencing health complications or conditions as stated below, please consult
your doctor before use：
- Suffering from heart disease.
- Any health concerns.
When the product should not be used
- If the use exceeds 30 minutes at one time.
- This unit should not be used by children or invalids without adult supervision.
- Before sleeping.
- If water is accidentally spilled on to the appliance.
- If the user detects any malfunction or other abnormal conditions during operation.
Caution and warning
- Never let the device run or charge unattended.
- Do not use any attachments that are not recommended by ITSU.
- Do not operate this appliance if it has a damaged cord or plug. Please return the unit to ITSU. Service Center for examination and repairs.
- Do not insert your hands or any foreign matters into the massager’s vents and gaps.
- Do not drop or improperly use the device.
- Charge only with 16.8 VDC device charger.
- Do not change or modify the device in any way.
- Do not cover the appliance during operation. As this may result in malfunction or
- Do not crush the appliance.
- Do not overload the electrical outlet.
- lf the device malfunctions, disconnect it from the power source and contact customers services.
- Do not let the device come in contact with metal object, such as belt buckle or
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
- Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
- The appliance is only to be used with the power supply unit provided with the appliance.
- To ensure safe and proper use of the appliance, do not operate it before reading this user manual carefully first.
- It is normal to hear the noises during use because they are resulted from vibration of product.
- If the appliance is stored in a cold place and being taken into a warm environment please wait one hour before use to get the optimum massaging level.
- The appliance is only to be used with power accessories provided.
- Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision.
- Warranty is not transferable.
- This warranty is effective only if the product is purchased from ITSU.
- Proof of purchase (original receipt) is required for all warranty repairs.
- All implied warranties, including but not limited to these implied warranties of fitness and merchantability, are limited to the duration stated in the warranty policy.
- Damage due to misuse, improper treatment and unauthorized modification and repair are not covered by this warranty.
- Warranty does not cover accessories and attachments which do not belong to the massage unit.
- Warranty is not effective to rental, business, commercial, institutional or other non-residential users.
- All services covered by this warranty must be approved by ITSU and repaired by authorized technicians only.
- If replacement parts for defective materials are not available, ITSU reserves the right to make substitution in lieu of repair or replacement.
Main Unit & Accessories
- Handheld Massager
- 5 types of exchangeable massage heads
- USB Charging cable
- Storage bag
- ON/OFF switch
- Detachable, replaceable shock head. When removing vibrating head, pull it out with ease.
- USB charging cable and charging port as shown on the right.
- Timer setting is 15 minutes.
- The signal light will stay green once it is turned on.
- The four indicators light up once in sequence.
- When charging. The signal lights
flash in turn, and the four lights are fully illuminated once fully charged.
- When battery power is less than 30%, one signal light will be illuminating, please charge it immediately.
- bullet head
- claw head
- cylinder head
- flat head
Power operation cautions
- Press the power switch on the side of the machine to turn it on and start the device(the power light is on).
- Press again to turn off the device
- Press to adjust massage mode (speed).Default speed is at level 1.Pressagain to adjust to level 2,and so on. There are 4 levels. The blue LED indicator will correspond to the corresponding frequency level and apply the required pressure at the preset speed to massage the corresponding body part.
- Before the first use, charge it for 4 hours
- When the LED light on the power lamp is blue and sporting, it indicates that charging is in progress.
- When the power LED is lit blue, it indicates that the battery is fully charged.
- The fully charged battery has the power for 9 hours at level 1.
- It is not recommended to completely drain the battery.
- Make sure the power is off when not in use. The operating time of the device depends on the speed level during use and the applied pressure.
- Place the massager in the suitcase provided or in a safe, dry and cool place. Avoid contact with sharp edges or pointed objects that might cut or puncture the surface.
- Avoid immersing the unit in any liquid during cleaning.
- Unplug the unit and allow it to cool before cleaning.
- Clean only with a soft, slightly damp sponge.
- Do not allow water or any other liquid to go inside the unit.
- Avoid using abrasive cleaners, brushes, gasoline, kerosene, glass/ furniture polish or paint thinner to clean the product.
- Avoid tearing on the appliance surface.
- Only gentle force should be exerted against the unit in order to eliminate any risk of injury.
This massager is controlled by an integrated chip and is susceptible to power surges from +10% to -15%.Due to this, the massager might display the following:
|Not operating at all||
|Speed too high or too low||
|Model of product||IS0130|
|Power supply||Type-c usb charging|
|Power consumption||5V 2A|
ITSU World Sdn Bhd 13 Lorong Teknologi B. Nouvelle Industry Park. Taman Sains SG1 Kota Damansara. PJU 5. 47810 Petaling Jaya Malaysia
Tel +603 6732 3722
ITSU World(HK) Limited Workshop D1,28/F. TML Tower No. 3 Hoi Shing Road, Tsuen Wan, N.T. Tel: +852 3611 2228
PT Healthy World Lodan Center Block 0 No 20 Jalan Lodan Raya No 2 Jakarta Utara 14430
Tel: +62 21-6983 1123
Documents / Resources
|ITSU IS0132 Mini Massage Gun [pdf] User Manual|
IS0132, Mini Massage Gun