IS0129 Massage Gun
- Do not use the appliance in a wet condition or dusty environment as this may result in malfunction or electric shock.
- lt can only be used on dry skin and cleansed skin surfaces. It should not be used across clothing. Gently press and move on the skin for approximately 60 seconds per part.
- Use the device only on the soft tissues of the body without causing pain or discomfort. Do not use it on the head or any hard or boned part of the body.
- Use only the vibrating head that produces the best results.
- Whether it is controlled pressure or pressure, it can produce bruising. Always check the physiotherapy area but signs of pain or discomfort should be discontinued immediately.
- Keep your fingers, hair, or other parts of the body away from the shaft and back of the vibrating head, as there is a possibility of being pinched.
- Place the appliance in a safe location.
- Do not expose the appliance to a heater or direct sunlight.
- This product is only intended for personal use only. Commercial use is prohibited.
If you are experiencing health complications or conditions as stated below, please consult your doctor before use：
- Suffering from heart disease.
- Any health concerns.
When the product should not be used
- If the use exceeds 25 minutes at one time.
- This unit should not be used by children or invalids without adult supervision.
- Before sleeping.
- If water is accidentally spilled onto the appliance.
- If the user detects any malfunction or other abnormal conditions during operation.
Caution and warning
- Never let the device run or charge unattended.
- Do not use any attachments that are not recommended by ITSU.
- Do not operate this appliance if it has a damaged cord or plug. Please return the unit to ITSU.Service Center for examination and repairs.
- Do not insert your hands or any foreign matters into the massager’s vents and gaps.
- Do not drop or improperly use the device.
- Charge only with 16.8 VDC device charger.
- Do not change or modify the device in any way.
- Do not cover the appliance during operation. As this may result in malfunction or fire.
- Do not crush the appliance.
- Do not overload the electrical outlet.
- lf the device malfunctions， disconnect it from the power source and contact customers’ services.
- Do not let the device come in contact with a metal object such as a belt buckle or jewelry.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning the use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
- Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
- The appliance is only to be used with the power supply unit provided with the appliance.
- To ensure safe and proper use of the appliance， do not operate it before reading this user manual carefully first.
- It is normal to hear the noises during use because they result from the vibration of the product.
- If the appliance is stored in a cold place and being taken into a warm environment please wait one hour before use to get the optimum massaging level.
- The appliance is only to be used with power accessories provided.
- Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision.
- Warranty is not transferable.
- This warranty is effective only if the product is purchased from ITSU.
- Proof of purchase (original receipt) is required for all warranty repairs.
- All implied warranties, including but not limited to these implied warranties of fitness and merchantability, are limited to the duration stated in the warranty policy.
- Damage due to misuse, improper treatment, and unauthorized modification and repair are not covered by this warranty.
- Warranty does not cover accessories and attachments which do not belong to the massage unit.
- Warranty is not effective to rental, business, commercial, institutional, or other non-residential users.
- All services covered by this warranty must be approved by ITSU and repaired by authorized technicians only.
- If replacement parts for defective materials are not available, ITSU reserves theright to make a substitution in lieu of repair or replacement.
Main Unit & Accessories
b）6 types of exchangeable massage heads
- ON/OFF switch
- Control panel Press Ⓜ for 3 seconds to standby the massager.
- Detachable, replaceable shock head. When removing the vibrating head, pull it out with ease.
- DC charging port.
U-head for the spine
Small spherical head for small muscle groups
Crescent head for Cervical joint
Small flat head for all parts of the body
Spade’s head for abdominal muscles
|Large spherical head for large muscle groups|
Power operation cautions
- Press the power switch on the top of the machine to turn it on and start the device (the power light is on).
- Press again to turn off the device
- Press M to adjust massage mode (speed). The default speed is at level 1. Press again to adjust to level 2, and so on. There are 6 levels. The blue LED indicator will correspond to the corresponding frequency level and apply the required pressure at the preset speed to massage the corresponding body part.
- Before the first use, charge it for 4 hours, the device will not work when charging, and the 16.8V charger will be charged when charging.
- When the LED light on the power lamp is red, it indicates that charging is in progress.
- When the power LED is lit green, it indicates that the battery is fully charged.
- The fully charged battery has the power for 3-4 hours at level 1.
- It is not recommended to completely drain the battery.
- Make sure the power is off when not in use. The operating time of the device depends on the speed level during use and the applied pressure.
- Place the massager in the suitcase provided or in a safe, dry, and cool place. Avoid contact with sharp edges or pointed objects that might cut or puncture the surface.
- Avoid immersing the unit in any liquid during cleaning.
- Unplug the unit and allow it to cool before cleaning.
- Clean only with a soft, slightly damp sponge.
- Do not allow water or any other liquid to go inside the unit.
- Avoid using abrasive cleaners, brushes, gasoline, kerosene, glass/ furniture polish, or paint thinner to clean the product.
- Avoid tearing on the appliance surface.
- Only gentle force should be exerted against the unit in order to eliminate any risk of injury.
This massager is controlled by an integrated chip and is susceptible to power surges from +10% to -15%. Due to this, the massager might display the following:
|Not operating at all||1. Please rechargeable before first-time use.
2. Please switch ON the product.
|Speed too high or too low Product malfunction||1. Press Mode to adjust massage intensity.
2. There are 6 levels.
|Conditions||1. Let the product cool down for 30 minutes and turn it ON again. If still fail, please contact the nearest service center.
2. Please restart the massage while speed display ‘E3’.
3. Please charge in time while speed display ‘E1’.
|Model of product||IS0129|
|Power supply||Adapter rechargeable 16.8V|
ITSU World Sdn Bhd
13 Lorong Teknologi B. Nouvelle Industry Park.
Taman Sains SG1 Kota Damansara. PJU 5.
47810 Petaling Jaya
Tel +603 6732 3722
ITSU World(HK) Limited
Workshop D1,28/F. TML Tower –
No. 3 Hoi Shing Road, Tsuen Wan, N.T.
Tel:+852 3611 2228
PT Healthy World
Lodan Center Block 0 No 20
Jalan Lodan Raya No 2
Jakarta Utara 14430
Tel: +62 21-6983 1123
Documents / Resources
|ITSU IS0129 Massage Gun [pdf] User Manual|
IS0129, Massage Gun