iTECH SPORT FITNESS TRACKER
This manual is only for the US variant of the iTECH Sport. If you purchased this outside of the US, please refer to the international manual.
iTECH Sport USER GUIDE:
Everything you need to know about the iTECH Sport Fitness Tracker.
What’s in the box?
Your iTECH Sport box includes:
- iTECH Sport Fitness Tracker
- Free Interchangeable Strap
- USB Charging Cable (Color and material vary)
Setting up your iTECH Sport Fitness Tracker
For the best experience, use the iTECH Wearables app for iPhones and Android phones. A smartphone is required for call, text, and smartphone app notifications.
Charge Your Fitness Tracker
A fully charged iTECH Sport has a battery life of up to 7 days (standby time).
Battery life and charge cycles vary based on usage.
- Gently remove the band on the fitness tracker to expose the USB end.
- Insert the fitness tracker into the female end of the USB charging cable. Plug the male end of the cable into the USB port on your computer or a UL-certified USB wall charger. You can also plug the USB end of the fitness tracker directly into a USB port. A battery icon appears on the screen to indicate your fitness tracker is charging.
Note: Your iTECH Sport takes about 2 hours to fully charge.
Set Up with Your Smartphone
The free iTECH Wearables app is compatible with most iPhones and Android Phones.
To get started:
- Find the iTECH Wearables app in one of the locations below, depending on your smart device.
• Apple App Store for iPhones
• Google Play Store for Android Phones
- Download and install the iTECH Wearables App
YOUR iTECH Sport FITNESS TRACKER WILL ONLY WORK WITH THE iTECH Wearables APP SHOWN ABOVE.
This watch only functions with this app and there will be connectivity issues if the incorrect app is used. For more information and links to the app, go to: www.itechwearables.com/setup
- When the app is installed, open it to be guided through a series of questions that help you create a profile. Continue to follow the on-screen instructions to connect your iTECH Sport Fitness Tracker to your smartphone. (We highly encourage the user to allow all notifications & pairing access to their smartphones.)
- To connect & sync your fitness tracker to your device, tap on click to connect to search for your iTECH Sport Fitness Tracker.
Please read through the guide to learn more about your new fitness tracker and then explore the iTECH Wearables App.
See your data in the iTECH Wearables App
Sync iTECH Sport Fitness Tracker to transfer your data to the app, where you can view your exercise (Steps, Miles, Calories burned, and duration), sleep (restful, light, and awake) data, heart rate, and more. We recommend syncing your fitness tracker to the app at least once a day.
Enable the auto-sync feature to sync data from your watch to your phone.
Go to Device > Smartwatch Settings > Auto-sync data.
Each time you open the iTECH Wearables app, your fitness tracker will sync automatically when it’s nearby
Learn how to best navigate your iTECH Sport Fitness Tracker.
iTECH Sport has a vibrant digital display and a one-touch button for navigation.
Navigate iTECH Sport by pressing the button. The home screen is the watch face of the fitness tracker.
- Press the button to switch between apps on your fitness tracker.
- Hold the button to select and activate an app, function or feature such as, stopwatch, heart rate and power off.
- Hold the button on the home screen of your fitness tracker to switch the clock face to a desired style.
Apps and Features
Notifications & Messaging
iTECH Sport can display call, text, social media, and app notifications from your smartphone to keep you informed. The fitness tracker and phone device must be within Bluetooth range of each other to receive such notifications.
Set up notifications: Check that the Bluetooth on your phone is on and that your phone can receive notifications (under Settings > Notifications). Then set up notifications:
- From the iTECH Wearables app dashboard, tap the Device icon from the navigation bar below. Tap Notifications.
- From Notifications, you may select the notifications you wish to receive from your fitness tracker.
Viewing incoming notifications: When your iTECH Sport and smartphone are within range, notifications cause the fitness tracker to vibrate. If you don’t read the notification when it arrives, you can check it later by navigating to Notifications on your fitness tracker.
To view messages and notifications from different social applications, simply hold button.
Manage Notifications: Your iTECH Sport stores up to 16 notifications, after which the oldest are replaced as you receive new ones.
Turn Off Notifications: Turn off all or certain notifications in the iTECH Wearables app.
Alarms vibrate to awake or alert you at a time you have set. Set up to 5 alarms to occur once or on multiple days of the week via the iTECH Wearables app. You can also time events with the stopwatch on your fitness tracker.
Apps and Features
iTECH Sport continuously tracks a variety of stats whenever you wear it. The information is then transferred to the iTECH Wearables app every time you sync your fitness tracker.
See your stats: Core stats: Steps taken today, calories burned, and distance covered. Find your complete history and other information detected by your fitness tracker, such as sleep data in the iTECH Wearables app.
Track a daily activity goal: iTECH Sport tracks your progress towards a daily activity goal of your choice. Set goals for sleep, steps, distance, calories, weight, and water intake.
Setting a goal: Set a goal to help you get started on your health & fitness journey. To begin, your recommended goal is set to take 10,000 steps per day. Choose to change the goal number via the iTECH Wearables app under the profile tab. Tap Target Steps to begin setting.
Turn on reminders to move in the app to set a sedentary reminder alert. You can set the start and end time for the sedentary reminder to be active by going to Device > Sedentary Reminder.
Track Your Sleep
Your iTECH Sport will track your time asleep and sleep stages (light sleep, deep sleep and awake time). To see your sleep score and stats, set your sleep schedule in the Device section of the app under Smartwatch Settings. When you wake up, your sleep data will appear when you check your app..
Learn about your sleep habits: iTECH Sport tracks several sleep metrics including the amount of sleep you get and provides you with an overall sleep score and efficiency number for that night. It will track your wake time and your light sleep time along with deep sleep.
Apps and Features
See Your Heart Rate
iTECH Sport tracks your heart rate throughout the day. To measure and see your real-time heart rate, navigate to the heart rate feature on your fitness tracker. Tap and hold button to start measuring.
During a workout, iTECH Sport shows your heart rate to help you target the training intensity of your choice.
Adjust your heart-rate setting: To track your heart rate day and night with the iTECH Sport, navigate to Device and tap Smartwatch Settings to adjust the Continuous Heart Rate Interval. Note: To preserve the battery life, turn off continuous heart rate detection.
To use Connected GPS: From the Home page of the app, hit the Run button. Then, tap GO. After the countdown, connected GPS mode will be enabled until you pause or completely stop it. This screen will showcase your distance, duration, and speed. You will have an option to toggle between this screen and an actual live map of your route. Once completed, you can also view your calories burned by tapping on View Run Data.
Shake For Selfie: To access the camera remote on your iTECH Sport, first open the Shake For Selfie feature in the Device settings of the iTECH Wearables app. Hold the button on the camera feature on your fitness tracker or rotate your wrist to snap a photo.
Tap Find Watch under additional features to vibrate your iTECH Sport.
WEAR AND CARE
This iTECH Wearables product is meant to be worn all day and night, so it’s important to follow a few simple guidelines as you wear and care for your device. To keep your band clean and your skin happy, we recommend the following tips:
- Clean your band and wrist regularly – especially after intense workouts or sweating.
- Rinse the band with water or wipe it with a small amount of rubbing alcohol. Do NOT use hand soap, dish soap, hand sanitizer, cleaning wipes or household cleaners, which could get trapped beneath the band and irritate your skin.
- Always pat dry the band before putting it back on
Note: Although the iTECH Sport is IP67 water resistant, it is not IP68 waterproof which means you should not submerge your watch in water deeper than one meter for longer than 30 minutes. We advise not to swim with your fitness tracker. However, your iTECH Sport can withstand many splashes, rain, and daily activities such as washing dishes. If your fitness tracker gets wet, we advise you to remove it until dry. It is not good for your skin to wear a wet band for long periods of time.
Make sure to wear your band loosely enough that it can move back and forth on your wrist. Prolonged rubbing and pressure may irritate the skin, so give your wrists a break by removing the band for an hour or two after extended wear.
If you have allergies, asthma, or eczema, you may be more likely to experience a skin irritation or allergy from a wearable device. If you start to experience skin irritation or redness on your wrist, remove your device. Contact a dermatologist if symptoms persist longer than 2-3 days of not using your wearable device.
UPDATE, RESTART, AND ERASE
If you can’t sync your iTECH Sport, or if you have trouble with connected GPS or tracking your stats, you can power off and restart your tracker from your wrist or app. From the fitness tracker, navigate to the turn off screen and hold the one-touch button to turn off your fitness tracker. If restarting the fitness tracker doesn’t address the issue, tap Factory Reset Smartwatch in Device settings.
REGULATORY & SAFETY NOTICES
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation.
If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help. Caution: Any changes or modifications to this device not explicitly approved by the manufacturer could void your authority to operate this equipment. This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
This equipment complies with FCC RF radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This device and its antenna must not be located or operated in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.