Invue Samsung Tab S6/S7+ S-Pen Tray Recoilers
Please read the entire ad the entire guide before guide before beginning the installation and follow all steps ase beginning the installation and follow all steps as described. Please keep this manual for future reference
CAUTION! 24 hours is required for all adhesives to completely cure and reach full adhesive strength.
Please do not use the products immediately after the placement of the adhesive.
Part 1: S-Pen Tray Installation
- Clean the fixture with the alcohol wipe provided. Let it dry completely
- Peel the liners from the adhesives on the bottom of the recoiler.
- Optional: If desired, route the cable through a hole or slot in the fixture
Place the recoiler in the desired location and apply pressure for at least 10 seconds.
Part 2: Tether Installation
- Remove the pin cover from the fob tool.
- Insert the pin into the hole near the tether cable exit.
- 6a Pivot the fob tool forward to remove the retainer.
- Note Be careful not to lose the clip when removing.
- Remove the sleeve and separate the upper and lower halves of the stylus clip. Leave the tether emerging from the sleeve.
- Use the provided alcohol wipe to clean the end of the S-Pen. Allow it to dry completely.
- Align the provided piece of tape to the split line near the butt cap on the S-Pen. Wrap the tape around the S-Pen
- Pull the red tab from the adhesive on the bottom stylus clip piece (identfiable by the smaller gap in the end of the piece).
- Place the S-Pen, with the logo and button facing up, into the bottom stylus clip piece Lift the tether from the recoiler.
- Lift the tether from the recoiler
- Insert the end of the tether into the gap in the back of the stylus clip.
- Insert the end of the tether into the gap in the back of the stylus clip
- Pull the red tab from the adhesive on the top stylus clip piece.
- Place the top stylus clip piece on to the S-Pen. Snap the pieces together.
- Apply pressure to the 2 halves of the stylus clip against the S-Pen for at least 10 seconds.
- Insert the clip assembly into the outer sleeve piece.
- Insert the retainer into the assembly.
- 20 Place the S-Pen into the tray.
- Plug the power cable into a power supply.
- Plug the power supply into a power outlet.
- If the S-Pen loses Bluetooth connection with the device, insert a small pin tool (such as a paper clip) into the hole to press the button to reestablish the connection. Make sure that the S-Pen is correctly docked in the tray.
Part 3: Removal & Recoiler Replacement
- Unplug the power supply from the outlet.
- Insert the pin fob tool into the hole next to the cable.
- Pivot the fob tool back to remove the retainer.
Note: Be careful not to lose the clip when removing.
- Slide the sleeve off the S-Pen clip assembly.
- Slide the sleeve off the S-Pen clip assembly.
- Use the scraper removal tool (DNTX93) to break the adhesive bond between the recoiler and fixture.
- Recoiler Replacement: Use a Philips head screw-driver to remove the screw holding the panel on the bottom of the tray.
- 7 Remove the panel.
- Use a Philips head screw-driver to remove the screws holding the recoiler.
- Use a Philips head screw-driver to remove the screws holding the cable guide.
- Remove the old recoiler and cable guide assembly.
- Insert the new recoiler and cable guide assembly. Ensure that tether emerges through the tray and that the screw holes on both are aligned with scew holes in the tray.
- Replace the screws for the cable guide.
- Replace the screws for the recoiler.
- 14 Replace the panel.
- 15 Replace the panel screw.
PMN: TAB S7 HORIZ S SPEN TRAY
FCC ID: 2AFR8F1754A
FCC WARNING STATEMENT
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
This device complies with Part 18 of the FCC rules.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules.
These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accoradance with the instructions, may cause harmful interfernce to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
FCC RADIATION EXPOSURE STATEMENT
(Wireless Charger Dock)
This equipment complies with FCC Radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This device and its antenna must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter. This equipment should be installed and operated with a minimum distance of 20cm between the radiator and your body.
WARRANTY – APPLICABLE TO ALL PARTS SHOWN
InVue warrants that if, within one (1) year of purchase, should there be a defect in material or workmanship, and if, in the judgment of InVue, the product has received normal use and care, and if no damage or wear has resulted from abuse, neglect, misuse, tampering, or accident, the product will be repaired or replaced free of charge, as determined by InVue in its sole discretion. All claims of defects shall be made in writing no later than ten (10) business days after discovery thereof. THIS WARRANTY IS MADE IN LIEU OF ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PURPOSE. ALL OTHER WARRANTIES ARE EXCLUDED. The product is not a sale of consumer goods and is for commercial or business use only.
INVUE’S ONLY OBLIGATION SHALL BE TO REPAIR OR REPLACE SUCH PRODUCTS PROVED TO BE DE-FECTIVE. INVUE SHALL NOT IN ANY WAY BE LIABLE EITHER IN TORT OR IN CONTRACT FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, DIRECT OR INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCTS. IN NO EVENT SHALL INVUE’S LIABILITY EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE OF ANY PRODUCT.
For after sale service, please see contact information below for InVue Customer Support globally or visit our website here.
If you encounter an issue accessing the link for VOC or A/S, please try https://invue.com/contact-information.
When registering the VOC or A/S request, please describe the symptom or issue as clearly as possible.
Documents / Resources
|Invue Samsung Tab S6/S7+ S-Pen Tray Recoilers [pdf] Installation Guide|
Tab Pen Tray Recoilers, Samsung Pen Tray Recoilers, S6, S7, S7, Pen Tray Recoilers