- Intenso Powerbank XS20000
- USB-A to USB-C charging cable
Declaration of conformity
The CE marking says that this product meets the requirements of all EU Directives applicable for this product.
The UKCA marking says, that this product meets the requirements of all UK Directives applicable for this product
About these instructions
Read these instructions carefully and please observe and heed all references made in these instructions to guarantee a long life and reliable use of the device. Please keep these instructions ready to hand and pass them on to other users of the device.
This Powerbank is intended exclusively for the power supply of devices with an operating voltage of 5V direct current (mobile phones, MP3 players, etc.) Another use, or one going beyond this, is deemed as not intended and can lead to damages and injuries. This product is not intended for commercial use or for medical and special applications, where the failure of the product can cause injuries, mortalities, or considerable material damages. Claims of any kind due to damages from improper use or non-observance of safety instructions are excluded.
1 – Status LEDs
2 – Function key (ON/OFF)
3 – micro-USB In
4 – USB-C In/Out
5 – USB-A Out
- Function key (ON/OFF)
By briefly pressing the key, the current battery status is displayed through the LED lights and the Powerbank is activated.
If no device is connected to the Powerbank, or the connected device is fully charged, the Powerbank changes automatically into standby mode after a time interval of approx. 30 seconds.
- LED Status display
The current charge status of the Powerbank is displayed via the status LEDs when charging or discharging the Powerbank.
LED light % – Energy LED 1 LED 2 LED 3 LED 4 1 % – 25 % • 0 0 0 26% -50 % • • 0 0 51% -75% • • • o 76 % – 100 % • • • •
Commissioning / Charging the Powerbank / Charging connected devices
a) Charging the Powerbank
Please connect the supplied USB-A to the USB-C cable with the USB-C connection (USB-C In/Out) of the Powerbank and connect the opposite end of the USB cable with the Standard USB Port of a computer or USB power supply. You can also use a USB-A to micro USB cable to charge the Power- bank through the micro USB connection (micro USB In). Always use only one of the two charging options, the USB-C port (USB-C In/Out) or the micro USB port (micro USB In)! The charge process and the current charge status are signaled by the LED status lights. If the Powerbank is fully charged, the LED status lights are lit permanently. The required charging time of the Powerbank is dependent on the selected charging source and its output power (micro USB In max. 5V – 2.1A; USB-C In/Out max. 5V – 2.4A).
b) Charging devices with the Powerbank
- This Powerbank has a USB-A connection (USB-A Out) and a USB-C connection (USB-C In/Out) to charge connected devices.
- With the Powerbank you can charge two devices at the same time, for example, a table to the USB-A connection and a smartphone to the USB-C connection.
- Connection the supplied USB-A to cable USB-C with the USB-A connection (USB-A Out) of the Powerbank and the opposite end of the USB cable with the USB-C connection of the device to be charged. If the charging procedure does not start automatically, press the function key to manually start the charging procedure.
- Of course, you can also use your own USB charging cable to connect the Powerbank to your device. However, please consider that the devices can only be charged by the USB-A connection (USB-A Out) and the USB-C connection (USB-C In/Out) of the Powerbank.
- If a device is charged with the Powerbank and the capacity of the Powerbank is almost exhausted, this is signaled by the blinking of the last status LED. Please re-charge the Powerbank.
- Please note that while charging a device with a Powerbank, about 30% of the total capacity is used up just through the charging process. This is due, for example, to the loss of power from circuit warmth and voltage conversion.
- The Powerbank has to be used regularly for optimum performance. If this is not the case, charge the Powerbank fully at least every three months.
- Make sure that the warmth created through the charging process can be emitted from the device (ideally place the Powerbank on a firm and heat-resistant base while in use).
Dangers for children and persons with restricted physical, sensory or mental abilities: Children often underestimate dangers or do not recognize them at all. This device is not intended to be used by persons (including children) with restricted sensory, physical or mental abilities or lack of experience and/or knowledge unless they are supervised by a person responsible for their safety or received instructions from the person on how to use the device and they have understood the resultant dangers. Unsupervised children should not have access to the device. Make sure that children do not play with the device.
Do not use the device in extremely cold, hot, humid, or dusty areas. Do not subject it to direct sunlight. Protect the product from an open fire. There is a danger of an explosion!
Protect the device in every operating state against impact and falling.
This device is sensitive to electrostatic discharge. Therefore protect the device against every possible electrostatic discharge.
To avoid malfunctions, do not connect the USB output ports of the device to USB ports of computers or other devices. They are only intended for charging devices.
Do not disassemble the device into its component parts and do not try to repair it yourself. It does not contain any parts requiring maintenance and the guarantee expires in this case.
Do not insert any items, which are not intended for its use, into the openings of the product. This could lead to an electrical short-circuit and a resultant fire.
Do not operate this device with wet hands.
Please do not use water or chemical solutions to clean the device. Please use only a dry cloth for this purpose.
Do not try to repair the device yourself. The guarantee expires in this case.
Do not use the device when it shows visible damage or has become moist.
The device develops warmth when in use, this is normal. Do not cover the device when this is in use.
WARNING! Hot surface!
Holding the device for longer periods when in use can result in the surface becoming hot, causing skin injuries.
When using the device, avoid holding it for too long, especially in areas that become very hot. Do not carry the device directly on your body. The device can be touched for long periods after it has cooled down.
Operate the device at 0 to 40 degrees Celcius at max. 90% relative humidity (for a short time). If you do not use the Powerbank for a longer period of time, store it at between -10 and 45 degrees Celsius at max. 90% relative humidity (for a short time) and charge this every three months to retain the full performance.
|Dimensions:||128 x 70 x 26 mm|
|Power consumption (Input):||5V – 2.1A (micro USB)5V – 2.4A (USB-C)|
|Charging current delivery (Output):||5V – 3.1A (shared)|
|Internal battery:||20000 mAh / 3.7 V Lithium polymer battery|
|Status display:||4 LED lights|
|Integrated overcharge protection / discharge protection / overvoltage protection / short circuit fuse:||Yes|
|Standby time:||Up to 3 months|
|Disposal of old batteries:
The devices marked with this symbol are subject to the European Directive 2006/66/EC All old batteries must be disposed of separately from the municipal waste stream via designated collection facilities appointed by the government or the local authorities You avoid environmental damage with the proper dis- postal.
|Disposal of old electronic equipment:
The devices marked with this symbol are subject to the European Directive 2012/19/EC. All electrical appliances and old electrical appliances must be disposed of separately from the municipal waste stream via designated collection facilities appointed by the government or the local authorities You avoid environmental damage with the proper disposal of old electrical equipment.
Packaging is raw material. The packaging material of this product is suitable for recycling and can be reused. Please pay attention to the local recycling provisions when disposing of any materials.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
The firmware and/or hardware may be changed at any time without prior notice. For this reason, it is possible that parts of these instructions, technical data, and images in this documentation differ slightly from the product in your possession. All points described in these instructions only serve the purpose of clarification and must not inevitably correspond to a certain situation. Legal claims cannot be made on the basis of these instructions.
GUARANTEE CONDITIONS AND COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE
Our highest priority is customer satisfaction. If, despite our strict IHQ quality guidelines, you discover any deficiencies in your Intenso product, then in addition to your legal guarantee rights, Intenso International GmbH (guarantor) grants you a voluntarily, two-year guarantee for this product in accordance with the following conditions: Intenso International GmbH guarantees that the product is free of material and manufacturing defects if the product is used in accordance with the operating manual.
In a guarantee claim, Intenso International GmbH shall replace the product. Intenso International GmbH does not commit to any services that go above and beyond this, for example, compensation for damages or expenses. The guarantee does not constitute liability on the part of Intenso International GmbH for the loss of data. The guarantee applies for two years after purchase by the end consumer and buyer (guarantee period). The sales receipt must be kept and a copy submitted to determine the guarantee period. The guarantee services are available to you in the countries of the European Economic Area (EEA) as well as in Switzerland (territorial scope).
Guarantee claims are excluded in the following cases:
- failure to observe the operating manual
- wear of parts that wear out over the course of time, such as batteries for example
- misuse or improper handling, installation, or use
- vibrations or electrostatic discharge of the product, the effects of heat or moisture on the product that is outside the product specifications
- damage scratches or wear
- unauthorized changes, opening the housing, interventions or repairs
- damage from other devices, force majeure, or transport
For smooth processing of a guarantee claim (complaint), we ask you to observe the following points:
- Request an RMA number for the return shipment (Intenso return document). It can be obtained on the homepage, by e-mail, or via the service hotline.
Email (technical support): [email protected]
Email (RMA number): [email protected]
Phone (technical support): +49 (0) 4441 – 999 111 (Mon. – Thur. 09:00 – 16:30; Fri. 09:00 – 14:00)
- After a review and release, you will receive the corresponding Intenso return document within three workdays (by e-mail or fax). This document is valid for 14 days and authorizes you to send the product back. We do not grant any entitlements by accepting the product. They only come about after the completion of a final assessment of the complaint.
- If the product subject to the complaint is no longer in our product range, we will offer you a comparable article as a replacement product. If you are not in agreement with the replacement product, then we ask you to process the complaint via the sales outlet from where you originally purchased the product.
- Important: Pack the product including the copy of the sales receipt and all the accessories in a way that is safe to transport. The RMA number must be clearly visible on the package. The package must have sufficient postage. Intenso International GmbH only accepts return shipments that comply with all these conditions.
- A return shipment of foreign articles that were sent in by mistake is not possible.
- The processing time for complaints can be up to four weeks.
- Please send the package to the following address of the guarantor
INTENSO INTERNATIONAL GMBH I Service Center (your RMA number)
Kopernikusstraße 12-14 I D-49377 Vechta
Documents / Resources
|Intenso XS20000 Power Bank [pdf] User Manual|
XS20000, Power Bank, XS20000 Power Bank