IN 22994 Massage Gun inSPORTline Shormi
- Read the manual before use and keep it for future reference.
- The product is not a toy.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- The product is not waterproof, do not immerse in water.
- Do not place the device near open fire, sources of high temperatures or do not throw into a fire.
- Do not use near the head, heart, and genitals.
- Use only on soft tissues such as muscles, do not use on bones.
- Protect from falls and strikes.
- Do not modify or disassemble the product.
- Use only the original charger and cable, or with the same specifications.
- Turn off the device after use.
- Charge the device at temperatures between 10 ° C and 40 ° C.
- Do not expose the device to sunlight.
- Do not use the device if the ambient temperature is higher than 70 ° C.
- Do not use quick chargers.
- The product is not intended for medical or healing purposes. If you experience nausea or pain during use, stop operation immediately and contact a doctor.
- Keep fingers, hair, and other parts of the body away from the axes and moving parts.
- If the device is damaged or not working properly, stop its operation immediately.
- The input of the device is 5V 2A.
- For home use only.
- WARNING: The product is not intended for medical or healthcare purposes.
- WARNING: The product is not suitable for: pregnant women, diabetics, neuropathies, damaged retina, people with a pacemaker, after a joint transplant, after surgery, for people suffering from migraine, epilepsy, etc.
- WARNING: Consult your physician before use.
1x Massage device
6x Massage head
1x USB-C charging cable
ADAPTER / CHARGER NOT INCLUDED
- LED speed indicators
- Power / mode button
- Massage head
- USB-C charging port
- LED indicator
Press the button for 3 seconds, the device will turn on, the speed indicator will light up, the default mode is slow speed.
The device has 3 speed modes, order: slow – medium – fast – off
To change the speed mode, press the button, if you press the button at the highest speed, the device switches back to the slowest mode.
Hold down the power button for 3 seconds to turn off the device.
NOTICE: The device has a built-in lock, if the head is stuck, the motor will turn off. You must hold down the power button for 3 seconds to restart.
WARNING: Use only the original adapter / charger with 5V input or with the same specifications as the original. Do not use quick chargers.
Use USB-C to charge.
Connect the cable to the device and then to the charger or computer.
The LED indicator will light during charging.
The indicator lights up red during charging.
The indicator lights up white when the battery is charged
|Rated power||12W ± 10%|
|Speed modes||3 levels|
|Speed||2000 – 3100 RPM|
|Input||5V 2A, USB-C|
|Battery life on a single charge||12 hours|
|Charging time||3,5 hours|
After the product lifespan expired or if the possible repairing is uneconomic, dispose it according to the local laws and environmentally friendly in the nearest scrapyard. By proper disposal you will protect the environment and natural sources. Moreover, you can help protect human health. If you are not sure in correct disposing, ask local authorities to avoid law violation or sanctions.
Don’t put the batteries among house waste but hand them in to the recycling place.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF WARRANTY, WARRANTY CLAIMS
General Conditions of Warranty and Definition of Terms
All Warranty Conditions stated here under determine Warranty Coverage and Warranty Claim Procedure. Conditions of Warranty and Warranty Claims are governed by Act No. 89/2012 Coll. Civil Code, and Act No. 634/1992 Coll., Consumer Protection, as amended, also in cases that are not specified by these Warranty rules.
The seller is SEVEN SPORT s.r.o. with its registered office in Strakonická street 1151/2c, Prague 150 00, Company Registration Number: 26847264, registered in the Trade Register at Regional Court in Prague, Section C, Insert No. 116888.
According to valid legal regulations it depends whether the Buyer is the End Customer or not.
“The Buyer who is the End Customer” or simply the “End Customer” is the legal entity that does not conclude and execute the Contract in order to run or promote his own trade or business activities.
“The Buyer who is not the End Customer” is a Businessman that buys Goods or uses services for the purpose of using the Goods or services for his own business activities. The Buyer conforms to the General Purchase Agreement and business conditions.
These Conditions of Warranty and Warranty Claims are an integral part of every Purchase Agreement made between the Seller and the Buyer. All Warranty Conditions are valid and binding, unless otherwise specified in the Purchase Agreement, in the Amendment to this Contract or in another written agreement.
The Seller provides the Buyer a 24 months Warranty for Goods Quality, unless otherwise specified in the Certificate of Warranty, Invoice, Bill of Delivery or other documents related to the Goods. The legal warranty period provided to the Consumer is not affected.
By the Warranty for Goods Quality, the Seller guarantees that the delivered Goods shall be, for a certain period of time, suitable for regular or contracted use, and that the Goods shall maintain its regular or contracted features.
The Warranty does not cover defects resulting from (if applicable):
- User’s fault, i.e. product damage caused by unqualified repair work, improper assembly, insufficient insertion of seat post into frame, insufficient tightening of pedals and cranks
- Improper maintenance
- Mechanical damages
- Regular use (e.g. wearing out of rubber and plastic parts, moving mechanisms, joints, wear of brake pads/blocks, chain, tires, cassette/multi wheel etc.)
- Unavoidable event, natural disaster
- Adjustments made by an unqualified person
- Improper maintenance, improper placement, damages caused by low or high temperature, water, inappropriate pressure, shocks, intentional changes in design or construction etc.
Warranty Claim Procedure
The Buyer is obliged to check the Goods delivered by the Seller immediately after taking the responsibility for the Goods and its damages, i.e. immediately after its delivery. The Buyer must check the Goods so that he discovers all the defects that can be discovered by such check.
When making a Warranty Claim the Buyer is obliged, on request of the Seller, to prove the purchase and validity of the claim by the Invoice or Bill of Delivery that includes the product’s serial number, or eventually by the documents without the serial number. If the Buyer does not prove the validity of the Warranty Claim by these documents, the Seller has the right to reject the Warranty Claim.
If the Buyer gives notice of a defect that is not covered by the Warranty (e.g. in the case that the Warranty Conditions were not fulfilled or in the case of reporting the defect by mistake etc.), the Seller is eligible to require a compensation for all the costs arising from the repair. The cost shall be calculated according to the valid price list of services and transport costs.
If the Seller finds out (by testing) that the product is not damaged, the Warranty Claim is not accepted. The Seller reserves the right to claim a compensation for costs arising from the false Warranty Claim.
In case the Buyer makes a claim about the Goods that is legally covered by the Warranty provided by the Seller, the Seller shall fix the reported defects by means of repair or by the exchange of the damaged part or product for a new one. Based on the agreement of the Buyer, the Seller has the right to exchange the defected Goods for a fully compatible Goods of the same or better technical characteristics. The Seller is entitled to choose the form of the Warranty Claim Procedures described in this paragraph.
The Seller shall settle the Warranty Claim within 30 days after the delivery of the defective Goods, unless a longer period has been agreed upon. The day when the repaired or exchanged Goods is handed over to the Buyer is considered to be the day of the Warranty Claim settlement. When the Seller is not able to settle the Warranty Claim within the agreed period due to the specific nature of the Goods defect, he and the Buyer shall make an agreement about an alternative solution. In case such agreement is not made, the Seller is obliged to provide the Buyer with a financial compensation in the form of a refund.
Documents / Resources
|insportline IN 22994 Massage Gun inSPORTline Shormi [pdf] User Manual|
IN 22994 Massage Gun inSPORTline Shormi