IN 2164 VibroGym inSPORTline Lilly Vibration
Please follow the warnings and cautions said below strictly. This will prevent to damage your machine or any harm to your body or any loss caused by any improper use of the machine. Read the manual carefully before first use and keep it for future references. Read the manual carefully and keep it for future reference.
When using the machine, please follow the instructions.
- Please make sure that the power plug does not get pressed by the side of the machine.
- The power plug might get damaged leading to electrocution or fire.
- Use the power outlet for the machine only.
- Connecting multiple products to an outlet might lead to a fire. The fuse might get damaged or the product may not function.
- Please remove dirt on the power plug using dry clothes.
- Dirt and abnormal connection might lead to a fire.
- Leave 20cm of the gap from the wall when installing the machine.
- Good air circulation will prevent the product from malfunctioning. For safety keep a distance of 0,6 m around the device.
- Please install the product on solid and horizontal ground.
- Noise and vibration might be created when the ground level is not horizontal. Please adjust the machine when the ground is not even.
- After using the machine, please press the Stop button. Step down from the machine when the machine stops completely.
- Stepping down during run state might lead to physical injuries.
- Please unplug the power plug when the product is not in use.
- This will prevent unnecessary wastage of electricity and may prevent fire.
- Please do not run on top of the machine when the product is in use.
- The product might get damaged.
- Old people and children should be accompanied by guardians in using the machine.
- Physical injuries might be caused.
- The machine cannot take a load of more than two people. The maximum weight limit is 120 kg.
- The machine might get damaged.
- Before cleaning, unplug the device, remove any water particles using dry clothes to prevent water particles from entering the machine.
- Water particles will weaken the insulation will lead to electric leakage and fire and easy to rot the machine.
- Please clean the surface of the machine using proper cleaners suitable for the material.
- Please wipe the surface with dry clothes when a wet towel had been used to clean the surface.
- Please clean and dry the machine before storing the machine for a long time.
- Please clean the surface with dry clothes before storing to prevent corrosion.
- Please do not unplug and plug the power plug with wet hands.
- It might lead to electrocution
- Do not band the power cord and avoid the power cord from getting damaged by heavy items.
- When damaged, it might be lead to a fire.
- Please do not use a damaged power cord or plug.
- It might lead to fire or electrocution.
- Do not install the machine in a wet place or near water.
- It might lead to electric leakage. The machine may get corroded when used in a wet place or place nearby water.
- Please do not stock items on top of the plate.
- It might lead to electrocution or fire and may damage the electric circuit.
- Do not sprinkle water or clean the machine using gasoline, benzene, thinner, or chlorine.
- There is a danger of getting electrocution or catching fire. It also might damage the electronic circuit.
- Please remove the power plug before cleaning
- For prevention of electric leakage.
- When the machine creates smoke or a burning smell, remove the power cord immediately and stop exercising.
- It might lead to fire or electrocution.
- Please do not disassemble, repair or modify the machine if you are not professional.
- Non-compliance will lead to product damage or financial damage due to fire or malfunctioning of the machine.
- Overall machine dimensions: 67 x 55 x 121 cm (L x W x H)
- Size of vibrating surface: 53 x 38 cm (L x W) · Maximum load: 120 kg
- Equipment weight: 35 kg
- Category: HA (according to EN 957) suitable for home use.
If you are under medical treatment or any of the following symptoms. Please consult your doctor before use.
- Heart and vascular disease
- Slipped disc or had Back/Spine Surgery
- Knee and hip implants
- Recently insert IUD, Metal pins
- Recent infections
- Recent operative wounds
- Pregnant women
- Severe migraine
It is advisable to drink 500ml lukewarm water before use in order to eliminate the toxic wastes. Drink 3000ml of water daily for a healthier lifestyle as it can revitalize the energy in your body. Water can benefit your body as follows:
- Helps prevent indigestion
- Reduce sickness especially in the kidney
- Enhance metabolism rate
- Improve blood circulation and prevent heart disease
- Strengthen your immune system
- Reduce pressure and stress
- Prevent fatigue and increase stamina in the body
- Enhance your skin texture for a fresh look
Place the base (1) on the ground. Connect the cables from the middle post (7) to the cables from the base (1). Secure the post (7) to the base (1) with 2x bolts (8), 2x bolts (9), 4x washers (14), and 4x washers (16) as shown.
Attach the support rods (4 and 5) to the holes in the base (1) with 4x bolts (10) and 4x washers (15).STEP 3
Attach the handles (2 and 3) to the support rods (4 and 5) with 4x bolts (12). Attach the handles (2 and 3) to the middle post (7) with 2x bolts (11).
Connect the cables (18 and 21) to the fat sensor A (20) and B (19). Then insert the cables into the post (7).
Attach and secure the control panel (6) to the middle post (7) with 3x screws (13).
Press the start button to start the device. Use the console as instructed. Place the device on a flat and solid floor. You can use a protective pad. Do not use it continuously for more than 20 minutes. If you are using exercises that make it difficult to start the machine, we recommend that you start the machine first or ask another person for help.
Body fat measurement (orientational)
Start/stop button: press this button to turn the device on / off
Fat measurement button: After turning on the device, you can select the program by pressing the fat measurement button: automatic massage, manual massage (programs P1 – P3), or body fat calculation (values are for guidance only and are not for medical purposes). Press the button to toggle between 88-P1-P2-P3-1.
88 – manual program, user can set the speed according to their own requirements.
P1 – P3 – Preset programs that cannot be adjusted during operation.
Body Fat Measurement: Press the Body Fat Measurement Button and press 1 to set gender, age, height, and weight. Press 1 to enter the BMI program.
- Regularly tighten all bolts.
- Clean sweat and dirt after each use.
- Before cleaning, ensure that the main switch is turned off and the AC plug is removed from the electrical outlet.
- Do not use the Vibration Plate too long for the first time.
- Switch off power and remove the plug from the socket every time after use.
- Do not use this machine in wet areas such as a bathroom, swimming pool, or spa.
- Do not use it when there is too much dust, oil, smoke, or caustic gas.
- Avoid damaging the surface of the Vibration Plate surface with heavy objects, by knocking hard, scratching with force.
Using a corrosive cleanser is prohibited. Do not use benzene or thinner to clean or spray insecticide on the machine.
After the product lifespan expired or if the possible repairing is uneconomic, dispose of it according to the local laws and environmentally friendly in the nearest scrapyard.
By proper disposal, you will protect the environment and natural sources. Moreover, you can help protect human health. If you are not sure about incorrect disposing, ask local authorities to avoid law violation or sanctions.
Don’t put the batteries among house waste but hand them into the recycling place.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF WARRANTY, WARRANTY CLAIMS
General Conditions of Warranty and Definition of Terms
All Warranty Conditions stated hereunder determine Warranty Coverage and Warranty Claim Procedure. Conditions of Warranty and Warranty Claims are governed by Act No. 89/2012 Coll. Civil Code, and Act No. 634/1992 Coll., Consumer Protection, as amended, also in cases that are not specified by these Warranty rules.
The seller is SEVEN SPORT s.r.o. with its registered office in Strakonická street 1151/2c, Prague 150 00, Company Registration Number: 26847264, registered in the Trade Register at Regional Court in Prague, Section C, Insert No. 116888.
According to valid legal regulations, it depends whether the Buyer is the End Customer or not.
“The Buyer who is the End Customer” or simply the “End Customer” is the legal entity that does not conclude and execute the Contract in order to run or promote his own trade or business activities.
“The Buyer who is not the End Customer” is a Businessman that buys Goods or uses services for the purpose of using the Goods or services for his own business activities. The Buyer confirms the General Purchase Agreement and business conditions.
These Conditions of Warranty and Warranty Claims are an integral part of every Purchase Agreement made between the Seller and the Buyer. All Warranty Conditions are valid and binding unless otherwise specified in the Purchase Agreement, in the Amendment to this Contract, or in another written agreement.
The Seller provides the Buyer a 24 months Warranty for Goods Quality unless otherwise specified in the Certificate of Warranty, Invoice, Bill of Delivery, or other documents related to the Goods. The legal warranty period provided to the Consumer is not affected.
By the Warranty for Goods Quality, the Seller guarantees that the delivered Goods shall be, for a certain period of time, suitable for regular or contracted use and that the Goods shall maintain its regular or contracted features.
The Warranty does not cover defects resulting from (if applicable):
- User’s fault, i.e. product damage caused by unqualified repair work, improper assembly, insufficient insertion of seat post into the frame, insufficient tightening of pedals and cranks
- Improper maintenance
- Mechanical damages
- Regular use (e.g. wearing out of rubber and plastic parts, moving mechanisms, joints, wear of brake pads/blocks, chain, tires, cassette/multi-wheel, etc.)
- The unavoidable event, natural disaster
- Adjustments made by an unqualified person
- Improper maintenance, improper placement, damages caused by low or high temperature, water, inappropriate pressure, shocks, intentional changes in design or construction, etc.
Warranty Claim Procedure
The Buyer is obliged to check the goods delivered by the Seller immediately after taking the responsibility for the Goods and its damages, i.e. immediately after its delivery. The Buyer must check the Goods so that he discovers all the defects that can be discovered by such check.
When making a Warranty Claim the Buyer is obliged, on request of the Seller, to prove the purchase and validity of the claim by the Invoice or Bill of Delivery that includes the product’s serial number, or eventually by the documents without the serial number. If the Buyer does not prove the validity of the Warranty Claim by these documents, the Seller has the right to reject the Warranty Claim.
If the Buyer gives notice of a defect that is not covered by the Warranty (e.g. in the case that the Warranty Conditions were not fulfilled or in the case of reporting the defect by mistake etc.), the Seller is eligible to require compensation for all the costs arising from the repair. The cost shall be calculated according to the valid pricelist of services and transport costs.
If the Seller finds out (by testing) that the product is not damaged, the Warranty Claim is not accepted. The Seller reserves the right to claim compensation for costs arising from the false Warranty Claim.
In case the Buyer makes a claim about the Goods that are legally covered by the Warranty provided by the Seller, the Seller shall fix the reported defects by means of repair or by the exchange of the damaged part or product for a new one. Based on the agreement of the Buyer, the Seller has the right to exchange the defected Goods for fully compatible Goods of the same or better technical characteristics. The Seller is entitled to choose the form of the Warranty Claim Procedures described in this paragraph.
The Seller shall settle the Warranty Claim within 30 days after the delivery of the defective Goods unless a longer period has been agreed upon. The day when the repaired or exchanged Goods are handed over to the Buyer is considered to be the day of the Warranty Claim settlement. When the Seller is not able to settle the Warranty Claim within the agreed period due to the specific nature of the Goods defect, he and the Buyer shall make an agreement about an alternative solution. In case such agreement is not made, the Seller is obliged to provide the Buyer with financial compensation in the form of a refund.
Documents / Resources
|insportline IN 2164 VibroGym inSPORTline Lilly Vibration Machine [pdf] User Manual|
IN 2164 VibroGym inSPORTline Lilly Vibration Machine
- inSPORTline - největší výrobce a prodejce fitness v ČR
- inSPORTline - najväčší výrobca a predajca fitness v SR