Insportline CC200 Power Rack Cable Column
|I||TOP JOINT TUBE||1|
|J||TOP CROSS BEAM||1|
|M||ADJUSTABLE PULLEY BLOCK||4|
|O||SWIVEL PULLEY BLOCK (I)||2|
|P||SWIVEL PULLEY BLOCK (II)||2|
|Q||SWIVEL PULLEY BLOCK (III)||4|
|R||SWIVEL PULLEY BLOCK (IV)||2|
|X||STIRTUP CABLE HANDLE (NT0450)||2|
|12||HEX HEAD BOLT M8*16||4|
|13||HEX HEAD BOLT M10*16||12|
|14||HEX HEAD BOLT M8*28||6|
|15||HEX HEAD BOLT M10*48||20|
|17||HEX HEAD BOLT M10*55||5|
|18||HEX HEAD BOLT M10*60||4|
|19||HEX HEAD BOLT M10*68||2|
|20||HEX HEAD BOLT M10*75||4|
|21||HEX HEAD BOLT M10*80||10|
|22||HEX HEAD BOLT M10*85||2|
|23||HEX HEAD BOLT M10*70||1|
|24||SQUARE NECK BOLT M10*95||4|
|25||HEX HEAD BOLT M10*95||4|
|27||BIG WASHER 8||2|
|30||LOCK NUT M10||48|
|31||LOCK NUT M8||6|
|34||SQUARE NECK BOLT M10*90||4|
|35||HEX HEAD BOLT M10*140||4|
- Attach right base (C) and left base (AA) to joint base (A) with (17), (29), and (30).
- Attach joint tube (B) to right base (C) and left base (AA) with (17), (18), (29), and (30).
- Attach swivel pulley block I (O) to joint base (A) with (4), (12), and (27).
- Attach upright frame (D) to right base (C) and left base (AA) with (34), (28), and (30), and attach guide rod (H) and cloth support (W) to right base (C) and left base (AA) with (24).
- Attach swivel pulley block II (P) to adjustment tube (E) with axes (F), (4), (29), and (13), then slide adjustment tube (E) down upright fame (D), secure it with (6).
- Attach joint rod (L) to joint base (A) with (12) and (26).
NOTE: The pulley with pulley protection don’t install temporarily, until the cable to wear.
7. Slide rubber donut (3) onto guide rod (H).
8. Slide weight plate (T) onto guide rod (H), insert selector rod (U) into weight plate (T) with pin (8).
9. Slide top plate (S) onto guide rod (H), attach secure bushing (V) to selector rod (U), and attach swivel pulley block IV (R) with (16) and big washer (32) to selector rod (U) as shown.
10. Attach joint beam (K) to straight beam (G) with big pulley (1) and (21), (29), and (30).
11. Attach straight beam (G) to upright frame (D) and bushing(Y), cloth support (W), guide rod (H) with (25), (35), and (28).
12. Attach top joint tube (I), big pulley (1), largest pulley (33), and small pulley (2) to straight beam (G) with (18), (20), (21), (22), (29) and (30) as shown.
13. Attach swivel pulley block III (Q) to top cross beam (J) with axes (F), bushing (4), (29), and (13).
14. Attach top cross beam (J) to top joint tube (I) and joint beam (K) with (17), (19), (28), and (29) as shown.
15. Attach joint rod (L) to top cross beam (J) with (23) and (29).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF WARRANTY, WARRANTY CLAIMS
General Conditions of Warranty and Definition of Terms
All Warranty Conditions stated hereunder determine Warranty Coverage and Warranty Claim Procedure. Conditions of Warranty and Warranty Claims are governed by Act No. 89/2012 Coll. Civil Code, and Act No. 634/1992 Coll., Consumer Protection, as amended, also in cases that are not specified by these Warranty rules.
The seller is SEVEN SPORT s.r.o. with its registered office in Strakonická street 1151/2c, Prague 150 00, Company Registration Number: 26847264, registered in the Trade Register at Regional Court in Prague, Section C, Insert No. 116888.
According to valid legal regulations, it depends whether the Buyer is the End Customer or not.
“The Buyer who is the End Customer” or simply the “End Customer” is the legal entity that does not conclude and execute the Contract in order to run or promote his own trade or business activities.
“The Buyer who is not the End Customer” is a Businessman that buys Goods or uses services for the purpose of using the Goods or services for his own business activities. The Buyer confirms to the General Purchase Agreement and business conditions.
These Conditions of Warranty and Warranty Claims are an integral part of every Purchase Agreement made between the Seller and the Buyer. All Warranty Conditions are valid and binding unless otherwise specified in the Purchase Agreement, in the Amendment to this Contract, or in another written agreement.
The Seller provides the Buyer a 24 months Warranty for Goods Quality unless otherwise specified in the Certificate of Warranty, Invoice, Bill of Delivery or other documents related to the Goods. The legal warranty period provided to the Consumer is not affected.
By the Warranty for Goods Quality, the Seller guarantees that the delivered Goods shall be, for a certain period of time, suitable for regular or contracted use, and that the Goods shall maintain its regular or contracted features.
6-month battery warranty – we guarantee that the battery’s nominal capacity does not fall below 70% of its total capacity within 6 months of the product’s sale.
The Warranty does not cover defects resulting from (if applicable):
- User’s fault, i.e. product damage caused by unqualified repair work, improper assembly, insufficient insertion of seat post into the frame, insufficient tightening of pedals and cranks
- Improper maintenance
- Mechanical damages
- Regular use (e.g. wearing out of rubber and plastic parts, moving mechanisms, joints, wear of brake pads/blocks, chain, tires, cassette/multi-wheel etc.)
- The unavoidable event, natural disaster
- Adjustments made by an unqualified person
- Improper maintenance, improper placement, damages caused by low or high temperature, water, inappropriate pressure, shocks, intentional changes in design or construction etc.
Warranty Claim Procedure
The Buyer is obliged to check the goods delivered by the Seller immediately after taking the responsibility for the Goods and its damages, i.e. immediately after its delivery. The Buyer must check the Goods so that he discovers all the defects that can be discovered by such check. When making a Warranty Claim the Buyer is obliged, on request of the Seller, to prove the purchase and validity of the claim by the Invoice or Bill of Delivery that includes the product’s serial number, or eventually by the documents without the serial number. If the Buyer does not prove the validity of the Warranty Claim by these documents, the Seller has the right to reject the Warranty Claim. If the Buyer gives notice of a defect that is not covered by the Warranty (e.g. in the case that the Warranty Conditions were not fulfilled or in the case of reporting the defect by mistake etc.), the Seller is eligible to require compensation for all the costs arising from the repair. The cost shall be calculated according to the valid pricelist of services and transport costs.
If the Seller finds out (by testing) that the product is not damaged, the Warranty Claim is not accepted. The Seller reserves the right to claim compensation for costs arising from the false Warranty Claim. In case the Buyer makes a claim about the Goods that is legally covered by the Warranty provided by the Seller, the Seller shall fix the reported defects by means of repair or by the exchange of the damaged part or product for a new one. Based on the agreement of the Buyer, the Seller has the right to exchange the defected Goods for fully compatible Goods of the same or better technical characteristics. The Seller is entitled to choose the form of the Warranty Claim Procedures described in this paragraph.
The Seller shall settle the Warranty Claim within 30 days after the delivery of the defective Goods unless a longer period has been agreed upon. The day when the repaired or exchanged Goods is handed over to the Buyer is considered to be the day of the Warranty Claim settlement. When the Seller is not able to settle the Warranty Claim within the agreed period due to the specific nature of the Goods defect, he and the Buyer shall make an agreement about an alternative solution. In case such agreement is not made, the Seller is obliged to provide the Buyer with financial compensation in the form of a refund.
SEVEN SPORT s.r.o.
Registered Office: Strakonická 1151/2c, Praha 5, 150 00, ČR
Headquaters: Dělnická 957, Vítkov, 749 01
Warranty & Service: Čermenská 486, Vítkov 749 01
CRN: 26847264 VAT ID: CZ26847264
Phone: +420 556 300 970
E-mail: [email protected]
SK inSPORTline s.r.o.
Headquaters, warranty & service center: Električná 6471, Trenčín 911 01, SK
CRN: 36311723 VAT ID: SK2020177082
Phone: +421(0)326 526 701
E-mail: [email protected]
Documents / Resources
|insportline CC200 Power Rack Cable Column [pdf] User Manual|
CC200 Power Rack inSPORTline Cable Column, CC200, Power Rack Cable Column