insportline 23096 Massage device Barryfer User Manual
- Read the manual before first use and keep it for future reference.
- For better experience adjust the strap to appropriate tightness.
- Do not immerse the device in water, it is not waterproof.
- If you want to adjust the position of the device, turn it off first. Never move or reposition the device while it is operating.
- The device is not a toy. It is not intended for children.
- If you feel sick, stop using the device and contact your doctor.
- If you store the device for a long time, charge it at least once a month.
- Remove all jewelry and metal objects away from the device during use. Electrodes can cause a short circuit or electric shock by contact with metal devices.
- Do not use continuously in one place for more than 30 minutes.
- Do not use the device if you are sensitive to heat.
- Do not use the device in places with high temperature or high humidity.
- Do not use the device if you have any skin diseases or injuries.
- Do not use the device if you use any medical electrical equipment such as a pacemaker, etc.
- Do not use near other devices that emit electromagnetic or high frequency waves.
- Do not modify or repair the device yourself.
- Store in a dry and well-ventilated place.
- Do not place heavy objects on the device.
- The device turns off automatically after 15 minutes of use.
- The device does not serve as a substitute for medical or therapeutic care.
- The device is intended for home use only, it is not suitable for commercial or medical purposes.
- The product is not suitable for people under 16 years of age.
- WARNING: The device is not suitable for users suffering from: sensitive skin, high or low blood pressure, cerebrovascular disease, tumors, bleeding disorders, inflammation, or other diseases. Always consult a doctor before use.
- Start button / modes
- Intensity reduction
- Increase intensity
- Charging port
- USB charging cable
Note: Moisten the electrodes with a towel or damp cloth before use.
- If the battery is low, the indicator light flashes red.
- Connect the charger, the indicator will flash red during charging, after charging it will flash
- Charging time: 2 – 3 hours
- The device contains a lithium battery. If you plan to store the device for more than 3 months, charge the battery regularly.
- Turn off the device before cleaning.
- Clean dirt with a dry, soft cloth.
- Clean the electrodes with a damp towel or cloth after use. In case of dirt, you can clean the electrodes with disinfectant or 75% alcohol concentrate and a soft cloth.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from sunlight, high temperatures and humid places.
- Store in a dry and well-ventilated place.
After the product lifespan expired or if the possible repairing is uneconomic, dispose it according to the local laws and environmentally friendly in the nearest scrapyard.
By proper disposal you will protect the environment and natural sources. Moreover, you can help protect human health. If you are not sure in correct disposing, ask local authorities to avoid law violation or sanctions.
Don’t put the batteries among house waste but hand them in to the recycling place.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF WARRANTY, WARRANTY CLAIMS
General Conditions of Warranty and Definition of Terms
All Warranty Conditions stated here under determine Warranty Coverage and Warranty Claim Procedure. Conditions of Warranty and Warranty Claims are governed by Act No. 89/2012 Coll. Civil Code, and Act No. 634/1992 Coll., Consumer Protection, as amended, also in cases that are not specified by these Warranty rules.
The seller is SEVEN SPORT s.r.o. with its registered office in Strakonická street 1151/2c, Prague 150 00, Company Registration Number: 26847264, registered in the Trade Register at Regional Court in Prague, Section C, Insert No. 116888.
According to valid legal regulations it depends whether the Buyer is the End Customer or not.
“The Buyer who is the End Customer” or simply the “End Customer” is the legal entity that does not conclude and execute the Contract in order to run or promote his own trade or business activities.
“The Buyer who is not the End Customer” is a Businessman that buys Goods or uses services for the purpose of using the Goods or services for his own business activities. The Buyer conforms to the General Purchase Agreement and business conditions.
These Conditions of Warranty and Warranty Claims are an integral part of every Purchase Agreement made between the Seller and the Buyer. All Warranty Conditions are valid and binding, unless otherwise specified in the Purchase Agreement, in the Amendment to this Contract or in another written agreement.
The Seller provides the Buyer a 24 months Warranty for Goods Quality, unless otherwise specified in the Certificate of Warranty, Invoice, Bill of Delivery or other documents related to the Goods. The legal warranty period provided to the Consumer is not affected.
By the Warranty for Goods Quality, the Seller guarantees that the delivered Goods shall be, for a certain period of time, suitable for regular or contracted use, and that the Goods shall maintain its regular or contracted features.
The Warranty does not cover defects resulting from (if applicable):
- User’s fault, i.e. product damage caused by unqualified repair work, improper assembly, insufficient insertion of seat post into frame, insufficient tightening of pedals and cranks
- Improper maintenance
- Mechanical damages
- Regular use (e.g. wearing out of rubber and plastic parts, moving mechanisms, joints, wear of brake pads/blocks, chain, tires, cassette/multi wheel etc.)
- Unavoidable event, natural disaster
- Adjustments made by unqualified person
- Improper maintenance, improper placement, damages caused by low or high temperature, water, inappropriate pressure, shocks, intentional changes in design or construction etc.
Warranty Claim Procedure
The Buyer is obliged to check the Goods delivered by the Seller immediately after taking the responsibility for the Goods and its damages, i.e. immediately after its delivery. The Buyer must check the Goods so that he discovers all the defects that can be discovered by such check.
When making a Warranty Claim the Buyer is obliged, on request of the Seller, to prove the purchase and validity of the claim by the Invoice or Bill of Delivery that includes the product’s serial number, or eventually by the documents without the serial number. If the Buyer does not prove the validity of the Warranty Claim by these documents, the Seller has the right to reject the Warranty Claim.
If the Buyer gives notice of a defect that is not covered by the Warranty (e.g. in the case that the Warranty Conditions were not fulfilled or in the case of reporting the defect by mistake etc.), the Seller is eligible to require a compensation for all the costs arising from the repair. The cost shall be calculated according to the valid price list of services and transport costs.
If the Seller finds out (by testing) that the product is not damaged, the Warranty Claim is not accepted. The Seller reserves the right to claim a compensation for costs arising from the false Warranty Claim.
In case the Buyer makes a claim about the Goods that is legally covered by the Warranty provided by the Seller, the Seller shall fix the reported defects by means of repair or by the exchange of the damaged part or product for a new one. Based on the agreement of the Buyer, the Seller has the right to exchange the defected Goods for a fully compatible Goods of the same or better technical characteristics. The Seller is entitled to choose the form of the Warranty Claim Procedures described in this paragraph.
The Seller shall settle the Warranty Claim within 30 days after the delivery of the defective Goods, unless a longer period has been agreed upon. The day when the repaired or exchanged Goods is handed over to the Buyer is considered to be the day of the Warranty Claim settlement. When the Seller is not able to settle the Warranty Claim within the agreed period due to the specific nature of the Goods defect, he and the Buyer shall make an agreement about an alternative solution. In case such agreement is not made, the Seller is obliged to provide the Buyer with a financial compensation in the form of a refund.
SEVEN SPORT s.r.o.
Registered Office: Strakonická 1151/2c, Praha 5, 150 00, ČR Headquaters: Dělnická 957, Vítkov, 749 01 Warranty & Service: Čermenská 486, Vítkov 749 01
VAT ID: CZ26847264
Phone: +420 556 300 970
Headquaters, warranty & service center: Električná 6471, Trenčín 911 01, SK
VAT ID: SK2020177082
Phone: +421(0)326 526 701
Read More About This Manual & Download PDF:
Documents / Resources
|insportline 23096 Massage device Barryfer [pdf] User Manual|
23096 Massage device Barryfer, 23096, Massage device Barryfer
- inSPORTline - najväčší výrobca a predajca fitness v SR
- inSPORTline - největší výrobce a prodejce fitness v ČR