1794 Twist Stepper inSPORTline Big
IMPORTANT SAFETY NOTICE
This exercise machine has been built according to general safety conditions. However, certain precautions apply whenever you operate the exercise equipment. Be sure to read the entire manual before use. In particular, note the following notices:
- . Before beginning any exercise program, consult a physician.
- Before you start exercising, inspect the machine. Make sure all parts are fully assembled and tightened to prevent accidents.
- Keep children away from this machine.
- The maximum weight load is 100 kg.
- This machine can be used only by one person at a time.
- Position the machine on a level surface. DO NOT use the machine outdoors, and keep the machine from getting wet. Keep a clearance of at least 0.6 m between the device and other fixed objects.
- Keep your body and clothes away from moving parts.
- Always wear appropriate workout clothing when exercising. DO NOT wear loose clothing that might get caught in the machine. Athletic shoes are recommended.
- A supervisor is recommended during exercise.
- Use the equipment only for its intended purpose as described in this manual. DO NOT use attachments not included in the package. DO NOT attempt to repair broken or worn parts by yourself.
- . If you feel uncomfortable during exercising, please stop immediately.
- Injury may occur if the precautions above are not observed.
- Category: HC (according to EN957 norm) suitable for home use.
- WARNING! Overexertion during training can lead to a serious injury or even death. If you start tofeel faint, stop the exercise immediately.
- Turn RIGHT to make increase the resistance (clockwise).
- Turn LEFT to make decrease the resistance (counterclockwise).
Notice: Please remember to loosen the knob after use to prevent the band tension from fatigue failure.
- Adjust the length of the rope according to your needs through the positioning device.
- After the rope length is adjusted, please pull the handle outwards with force, and the adjustment of the rope length is complete
- VARIOUS EXERCISES WITH FLEXIBLE ROPES
Besides exercising with the flexible ropes on the stepper machine, you can also use them separately. The suggested exercises are demonstrated in the following images. Please exercise carefully toprevent any possible injuries.
The front base pad of this machine can be adjusted to provide various exercise effects for users.
- Primary level
It provides basic exercise motion that feels like stepping on flat ground.
- Middle level
It provides more effective exercise that feels like hiking on a mild slope.
- Primary level
- The computer can display the workout conditions, including time, steps, and calories.
- SCAN: Automatic mode
- TIME: Exercise time
- CNT: Step counting
- TOTAL CNT: Total step count
- CAL: Calories
The machine will get hot after being used for an extended period of time. That is normal, as the machine is designed with strap tension, and the friction of the strap can heat it up during exercise.To maintain durability of the machine and for your safety, please use this machine for less than 15 minutes at the time. We suggest to restart the machine after 15 minutes of rest.
The strap will get dry after extended usage, and may start to make noises. Please lubricate the A andB part to smooth the exercise motion and to prevent noises
MALFUNCTION AND SOLUTION
Motion problem (too heavy Or too light load)
Adjust the tension knob for more appropriate resistance.
|Loud Noise||Add some lubricant on the strap for smoother motion with less friction.|
Computer counting doesn’t work
The footplates might have not been stepped on fully and the sensor cannot work. Please try it again and complete the step.
The powder may be generated by the friction of the strap with the lubricant. It doesn’t signify a part failure.
Computer display errors
The batteries may be depleted soon. Reposition or replace the batteries.
Using this device will improve your condition and tone your muscles. If you are on a diet, it will help you lose weight.
1. The warm-up phase
This phase improves your blood circulation and reduces cramps and muscle pain. Every stretching exercise should take 30 seconds. Don’t jerk your muscles too much. If you feel any pain, stop immediately.
Stretching lateral abdominal muscles
Stretching back parts of a thigh
Stretching front parts of a thigh
Stretching inner thighs
The exercise phase
In this phase you have to put more effort in. Regular exercising makes your legs more flexible. It is very important to observe your heart frequency. Increasing your heart rate into the target zone will make the exercise more effective.
The cool-down phase
This exercise has to calm your cardiovascular system. It is repeating of exercises like in the warm up phase – it means decreasing of intensity and frequency for 5 mins. You can repeat stretchingexercises. Don’t jerk your muscles too much to avoid pain.Later you can increase intensity. We recommend exercising 3 times a week.
To tone your muscles, you need higher resistance. The warm up phase and cool down phase remain the same as in previous chapter, but at the end of the exercise you should put more strain on your legs and step faster. Keep your heart rate in the target zone.
The most important factor here is the effort. The higher intensity of exercising, the higher number of burned calories. It is the same as if you exercise to improve your fitness, but the goal is different.
- Make sure, that all screws are well tightened before exercising.
- Discuss your health condition with your physician before using this device.
- Wear suitable clothes while using this machine.
- Don’t let children use this device without supervision.
- Don’t exercise 1 – 2 hours after having a meal.
- Stop exercising immediately if you have nausea, a stomach ache, higher breathing frequency, pain on your chest or head ache. Consult the problems with your doctor.
Stepper must be placed on a flat and solid ground. You can adjust the angle by turning the plastic covers slightly on their stems. Check screw adherence before every use. This device is for home useonly.
After the product’s lifespan expired or if the possible repairing is uneconomic, dispose it according to the
local laws and environmentally friendly in the nearest scrapyard.
By proper disposal, you will protect the environment and natural sources. Moreover, you can help
protect human health. If you are not sure incorrect disposing of, ask local authorities to avoid law
violation or sanctions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF WARRANTY, WARRANTY CLAIMS
General Conditions of Warranty and Definition of Terms All Warranty Conditions stated hereunder determine Warranty Coverage and Warranty Claim Procedure. Conditions of Warranty and Warranty Claims are governed by Act No. 89/2012 Coll. Civil Code, and Act No. 634/1992 Coll., Consumer Protection, as amended, also in cases that are not specified by these Warranty rules. The seller is SEVEN SPORT s.r.o. with its registered office in Strakonická street 1151/2c, Prague 15000, Company Registration Number: 26847264, registered in the Trade Register at Regional Court inPrague, Section C, Insert No. 116888. According to valid legal regulations it depends whether the Buyer is the End Customer or not.“The Buyer who is the End Customer” or simply the “End Customer” is the legal entity that does notconclude and execute the Contract in order to run or promote his own trade or business activities.“The Buyer who is not the End Customer” is a Businessman that buys Goods or uses services for the purpose of using the Goods or services for his own business activities. The Buyer conforms to theGeneral Purchase Agreement and business conditions. These Conditions of Warranty and Warranty Claims are an integral part of every Purchase Agreement made between the Seller and the Buyer. All Warranty Conditions are valid and binding, unless otherwise specified in the Purchase Agreement, in the Amendment to this Contract or in another written agreement.
The Seller provides the Buyer a 24 months Warranty for Goods Quality, unless otherwise specified in the Certificate of Warranty, Invoice, Bill of Delivery or other documents related to the Goods. The legalwarranty period provided to the Consumer is not affected.By the Warranty for Goods Quality, the Seller guarantees that the delivered Goods shall be, for acertain period of time, suitable for regular or contracted use, and that the Goods shall maintain its regular or contracted features.
6-month battery warranty – we guarantee that the battery’s nominal capacity does not fall below 70% of its total capacity within 6 months of the product’s sale. The Warranty does not cover defects resulting from (if applicable):
- User’s fault, i.e. product damage caused by unqualified repair work, improper assembly, insufficient insertion of seat post into frame, insufficient tightening of pedals and cranks
- Improper maintenance
- Mechanical damages
- Regular use (e.g. wearing out of rubber and plastic parts, moving mechanisms, joints, wear of brake pads/blocks, chain, tires, cassette/multi wheel etc.)
- The unavoidable event, natural disaster
- Adjustments made by unqualified person
- Improper maintenance, improper placement, damages caused by low or high temperature, water, inappropriate pressure, shocks, intentional changes in design or construction etc.
Warranty Claim Procedure
The Buyer is obliged to check the goods delivered by the Seller immediately after taking the responsibility for the Goods and its damages, i.e. immediately after its delivery. The Buyer must check the Goods so that he discovers all the defects that can be discovered by such check. When making a Warranty Claim the Buyer is obliged, on request of the Seller, to prove the purchase and validity of the claim by the Invoice or Bill of Delivery that includes the product’s serial number, or eventually by the documents without the serial number. If the Buyer does not prove the validity of the Warranty Claim by these documents, the Seller has the right to reject the Warranty Claim. If the Buyer gives notice of a defect that is not covered by the Warranty (e.g. in the case that the Warranty Conditions were not fulfilled or in the case of reporting the defect by mistake etc.), the Seller is eligible to require a compensation for all the costs arising from the repair. The cost shall be calculated according to the valid price list of services and transport costs. If the Seller finds out (by testing) that the product is not damaged, the Warranty Claim is not accepted. The Seller reserves the right to claim compensation for costs arising from the false Warranty Claim. In case the Buyer makes a claim about the Goods that is legally covered by the Warranty provided by the Seller, the Seller shall fix the reported defects by means of repair or by the exchange of the damaged part or product for a new one. Based on the agreement of the Buyer, the Seller has the right to exchange the defected Goods for fully compatible Goods of the same or better technical characteristics. The Seller is entitled to choose the form of the Warranty Claim Procedures describedin this paragraph. The Seller shall settle the Warranty Claim within 30 days after the delivery of the defective Goods unless a longer period has been agreed upon. The day when the repaired or exchanged Goods is handed over to the Buyer is considered to be the day of the Warranty Claim settlement. When the Seller is not able to settle the Warranty Claim within the agreed period due to the specific nature of theGoods defect, he and the Buyer shall make an agreement about an alternative solution. In case such agreement is not made, the Seller is obliged to provide the Buyer with a financial compensation in the form of a refund.
Registered Office: Strakonická 1151/2c, Praha 5, 150 00, ČR Headquaters: Dělnická 957, Vítkov, 749 01 Warranty & Service: Čermenská 486, Vítkov 749 01
VAT ID: CZ26847264
Phone: +420 556 300 970
E-mail: [email protected]
Documents / Resources
|insportline 1794 Twist Stepper inSPORTline Big [pdf] User Manual|
1794, Twist Stepper inSPORTline Big, 1794 Twist Stepper inSPORTline Big