insportline 16491 Jumpstrip Jump Rope
Thank you for purchasing jump rope of the excellent quality. It belongs to products of the highest quality on the market. To use it properly and safely read following instructions before first using. Use and maintain it only according to this manual.
- Read this manual before first using and keep it for future reference.
- Consult your physician before starting any exercise.
- If you are not sure, consult a professional coach in the matter of workout correctness.
- Regularly check it for damage or wearing. Never use damaged or worn product. Don’t do any
- Use it only according to this manual and for intended purpose.
- Children may use it only under adult supervision because of a strangulation hazard.
- Don’t store it in cold places or under direct sunlight.
- Low temperatures can damage the PU coating and can reduce product durability.
- Direct sun rays could harden the
- You can coil or hang the rope to store it. · If it is coiled, you should pull and taut the rope before using to avoid excessive curvature.
- The handles feature smooth surface and high quality free-spinning bearings.
- Although the handles are rust-resistant, keep the handles and bearings away from water and
The outer protective cord coating can undergo natural wearing or tearing without losing the rope functionality, even if the cord will be exposed for a long time before covering the exposed area with a heavy-duty tape or protective material. To increase your safety, don’t jump with exposed or damaged cord . To prolong product lifespan, don’t store it in extreme temperatures or under direct sunrays to avoid product cracking of the coating. Enjoy a lot of fun with this product!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF WARRANTY, WARRANTY CLAIMS
General Conditions of Warranty and Definition of Terms All Warranty Conditions stated here under determine Warranty Coverage and Warranty Claim Procedure. Conditions of Warranty and Warranty Claims are governed by Act No. 89/2012 Coll. Civil Code, and Act No. 634/1992 Coll., Consumer Protection, as amended, also in cases that are not specified by these Warranty rules. The seller is SEVEN SPORT s.r.o. with its registered office in Strakonická street 1151/2c, Prague 150 00, Company Registration Number: 26847264, registered in the Trade Register at Regional Court in Prague, Section C, Insert No. 116888. According to valid legal regulations it depends whether the Buyer is the End Customer or not. “The Buyer who is the End Customer” or simply the “End Customer” is the legal entity that does not conclude and execute the Contract in order to run or promote his own trade or business activities. “The Buyer who is not the End Customer” is a Businessman that buys Goods or uses services for the purpose of using the Goods or services for his own business activities. The Buyer confirms to the General Purchase Agreement and business conditions. These Conditions of Warranty and Warranty Claims are an integral part of every Purchase Agreement made between the Seller and the Buyer. All Warranty Conditions are valid and binding, unless otherwise specified in the Purchase Agreement, in the Amendment to this Contract or in another written agreement.
The Seller provides the Buyer a 24 months Warranty for Goods Quality, unless otherwise specified in the Certificate of Warranty, Invoice, Bill of Delivery or other documents related to the Goods. The legal warranty period provided to the Consumer is not affected.
By the Warranty for Goods Quality, the Seller guarantees that the delivered Goods shall be, for a certain period of time, suitable for regular or contracted use, and that the Goods shall maintain its regular or contracted features. The Warranty does not cover defects resulting from (if applicable):
- User’s fault, i.e. product damage caused by unqualified repair work, improper assembly, insufficient insertion of seat post into frame, insufficient tightening of pedals and cranks
- Improper maintenance
- Mechanical damages
- Regular use (e.g. wearing out of rubber and plastic parts, moving mechanisms, joints, wear of brake pads/blocks, chain, tires, cassette/multi wheel etc.)
- Unavoidable event, natural disaster
- Adjustments made by unqualified person
- Improper maintenance, improper placement, damages caused by low or high temperature, water, inappropriate pressure, shocks, intentional changes in design or construction etc.
Warranty Claim Procedure
The Buyer is obliged to check the Goods delivered by the Seller immediately after taking the responsibility for the Goods and its damages, i.e. immediately after its delivery. The Buyer must check the Goods so that he discovers all the defects that can be discovered by such check. When making a Warranty Claim the Buyer is obliged, on request of the Seller, to prove the purchase and validity of the claim by the Invoice or Bill of Delivery that includes the product’s serial number, or eventually by the documents without the serial number. If the Buyer does not prove the validity of the Warranty Claim by these documents, the Seller has the right to reject the Warranty Claim. If the Buyer gives notice of a defect that is not covered by the Warranty (e.g. in the case that the Warranty Conditions were not fulfilled or in the case of reporting the defect by mistake etc.), the Seller is eligible to require a compensation for all the costs arising from the repair. The cost shall be calculated according to the valid price list of services and transport costs. If the Seller finds out (by testing) that the product is not damaged, the Warranty Claim is not accepted. The Seller reserves the right to claim a compensation for costs arising from the false Warranty Claim. In case the Buyer makes a claim about the Goods that is legally covered by the Warranty provided by the Seller, the Seller shall fix the reported defects by means of repair or by the exchange of the damaged part or product for a new one. Based on the agreement of the Buyer, the Seller has the right to exchange the defected Goods for a fully compatible Goods of the same or better technical characteristics. The Seller is entitled to choose the form of the Warranty Claim Procedures described in this paragraph. The Seller shall settle the Warranty Claim within 30 days after the delivery of the defective Goods, unless a longer period has been agreed upon. The day when the repaired or exchanged Goods are handed over to the Buyer is considered to be the day of the Warranty Claim settlement. When the Seller is not able to settle the Warranty Claim within the agreed period due to the specific nature of the Goods defect, he and the Buyer shall make an agreement about an alternative solution. In case such an agreement is not made, the Seller is obliged to provide the Buyer with financial compensation in the form of a refund.
CZ SEVEN SPORT s.r.o.
- Registered Office: Strakonická 1151/2c, Praha 5, 150 00, CR
- Headquaters: Dlnická 957, Vítkov, 749 01
- Warranty & Service: Cermenská 486, Vítkov 749 01
- CRN: VAT ID: 26847264 CZ26847264
- Phone: E-mail: +420 556 300 970 [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]
- Web: www.inSPORTline.cz
SK inSPORTline s.r.o.
Headquaters, warranty & service center: Elektricná 6471, Trencín 911 01, SK
- CRN: VAT ID: 36311723 SK2020177082
- Phone: E-mail: +421(0)326 526 701 [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]
- Web: www.inSPORTline.sk
Documents / Resources
|insportline 16491 Jumpstrip Jump Rope [pdf] User Manual|
16491, Jumpstrip Jump Rope, 16491 Jumpstrip Jump Rope
- inSPORTline - najväčší výrobca a predajca fitness v SR
- inSPORTline - největší výrobce a prodejce fitness v ČR