INSIGNIA NS-XCHRG2 Dual Controller Charging System For Xbox Series X- S
- Dual Controller Charging System
- Rechargeable Battery Packs (2)
- Black Battery Covers for Xbox Series X | S (2)
- Quick Setup Guide
Before using your new product, please read these instructions to prevent any damage.
- Charges two Xbox Series X | S controllers
- Sturdy weighted base with anti-slip rubber feet
- LED charging indicators
- Rechargeable battery eliminates disposable batteries
- 1200mAh pack lets you play longer between charges
- Powered by USB cable (4 ft)
- Fully UL-certified battery cell
Incorrect battery use may result in battery leakage, overheating, or explosion. When using batteries, make sure that you follow these instructions:
- Keep batteries out of the reach of children.
- Do not heat, open, puncture, mutilate, or dispose of batteries in fire. If a battery leaks, remove the battery, taking care to keep the leaked fluid from touching your skin or clothes. If fluid from the battery comes into contact with skin or clothes, flush skin with water or remove the clothing immediately. Before inserting a new battery, thoroughly clean the controller with a damp paper towel.
- Do not allow metal objects to touch the battery terminals, because they can become hot and cause burns. For example, do not carry the battery in a pocket with keys or coins.
- Remove the battery when the product will not be used for an extended period of time.
SETTING UP THE BATTERY PACK
- Open the battery cover and insert the rechargeable battery pack into the battery compartment as shown below. The contacts should be facing left and the charge contact should be facing outward. Replace with supplied battery cover.
Warning: If you find that the battery is requiring force or does not fit correctly, do not force the battery in. Carefully reevaluate the position of the battery and try again – the battery should not be forced into the controller.
USING THE CHARGING SYSTEM
- Place the charging system on a flat and stable surface.
- Align the bottom connector on the controller with the tabs on the charging system. Then place your controller onto the charging system.
- The LED lights amber while charging, then turns green when finished.
CHARGING INDICATOR INFORMATION
|Battery type||Ni-MH LSD battery|
|Cable Length||4 ft. (1.2 m)|
|Output||5V 450mA x 2|
Charging system Rechargeable Battery Pack
6.9 x 2.2 x 2.2 in. (17.5 x5.6 x 5.6 cm)
1.9 x 1.2 x .6 in. (4.8 x3.0x 1.5 cm)
|Operating temperature||32°F~104°F (0°C~40°C)|
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Warning: Changes or modifications to this unit not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This Class B digital apparatus complies with Canadian ICES-003.
Cet apparel numérique de la classe B est conforme à la norme NMB-003 du Canada.
ONE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Visit www.insigniaproducts.com for details.
For customer service, call 1-877-467-4289 (U.S. and Canada) www.insigniaproducts.com
This product is not sponsored or approved by Microsoft
INSIGNIA is a trademark of Best Buy and its affiliated companies. Distributed by Best Buy Purchasing, LLC 7601 Penn Ave South, Richfield, MN 55423 U.S.A. ©2021 Best Buy. All rights reserved.
Documents / Resources
|INSIGNIA NS-XCHRG2 Dual Controller Charging System For Xbox Series X- S [pdf] User Guide|
NS-XCHRG2, Dual Controller Charging System For Xbox Series X- S