INSIGNIA NS-RCFNA-21 Fire TV Remote Control User Guide
Insignia Fire tv Remote
Set up your Atexa Voice Remote
Insert Alkaline AAA batteries.
Remove the battery door and insert the batteries into your Alexa Voice Remote.
Use your remote for the following step
- Press the Home©button, navigate to Settings at the top of the screen, then select 0> CONTROLLERS & BLUETOOTH DEVICES > Voice Remotes with Alexa > Add New Remote.
- Your Fire TV device will search for remotes it can connect with, then display them in a list.
Pair the remote with your Fire TV device
Press and hold the Home button on the new remote for at least 10 seconds. The LED on the remote will slowly flash amber. Continue holding down the Home button until the LED starts to rapidly flash. A notification will appear on your screen indicating that your remote is successfully paired.
About Remote Resetting
Having trouble with your remote, first remove and reinsert the new alkaline batteries in your remote. then Reset your remote as below: Place your remote within 10 feet of your Fire TV device.
- Press the Left, Menu, and Back buttons simultaneously, and hold for 10 seconds.
- Wait for 60 seconds.
- Remove the batteries from your remote, unplug your Fire TV device, and wait 60 seconds.
- Plug your Fire TV device back in, and wait for the Home Screen to display.
- Press the Home button and Hold about 10-15 seconds, Until the LED starts to rapidly flash then release, waiting about 30-60 seconds (Entering Pair mode, LED Flash), then the remote should automatically pair with your device.
- If still not Pair success, please repeat the above 1-5 steps again.
To assure continued compliance, any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party. Responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate this equipment.
This equipment complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference, and
- This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
FCC Radiation Exposure Statement:
The device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirement.
The device can be used in the portable exposure condition without restiction.
Documents / Resources
|INSIGNIA NS-RCFNA-21 Fire TV Remote Control [pdf] User Guide|
FNA2101, 2BAAZ-FNA2101, 2BAAZFNA2101, NS-RCFNA-21 Fire TV Remote Control, NS-RCFNA-21, Fire TV Remote Control, TV Remote Control, Remote Control