INSIGNIA NS-PW3X1A1C2W22 3-Port Wall Charger
- Power charger
- Quick Setup Guide
- 112-watt total output to charge three devices at once
- 100-watt total output with dual USB-C ports Power Delivery quickly charges your devices
- 12-watt standard USB-A port charges your device at the same time · Foldable plug easily ts in a pocket or purse
- Rated for international use with a power input of 100240 V Before using your new product, please read these instructions to prevent any damage.
- Works with laptops, tablets, smartphones, handheld consoles, and other USB-C devices
- USB-C ports: up to 100 W
- USB-A port: up to 12 W
USING YOUR CHARGER
- Connect a USB-C cable to the charger, then plug it into the device you want to charge.
- Pull out the foldable plug blades and plug the charger into a standard wall outlet.
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING
- THIS PRODUCT IS NOT A VOLTAGE CONVERTER. Use this charger only if the power outlet voltage is within the range of your device’s voltage. Using this charger with an incompatible device and power outlet may result in a risk of fire, electric shock, injury to persons, or damage to the device.
- Always attach the charger to the device plug first, then insert the adapter into the power outlet.
- Do not expose the charger to high temperatures or humid environments.
- Do not place the products into a fire or submerge it in liquid.
- Do not disassemble the product.
- Avoid external shocks.
- The product will heat slightly when charging and discharging. This is normal.
- Do not operate the charger with wet hands.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Indoor use only.
- Protection class II appliance.
Input: ~100-240 V, 50/60 Hz, 3.0 A
One USB-C port: 100 W, 5 V/3 A, 9 V/3 A, 15 V/3 A, 20 V/5 A
Two USB-C ports: 30 W+65 W or 45 W+45 W (dynamic adjustment)
USB port: 12 W (5 V/2.4 A)
Dimensions: 3.4 × 2.3 × 1.2 in. (86.5 × 59.5 × 30.8 mm)
Weight: 8.4 oz. (238 g) (charger only)
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules.
These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or
television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more
of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules.
Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference
received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
CAN ICES-003(B) / NMB-003(B)
ONE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Visit www.insigniaproducts.com for details.
For customer service, call 1-877-467-4289 (U.S. and Canada)
INSIGNIA is a trademark of Best Buy and its affiliated companies
Distributed by Best Buy Purchasing, LLC 7601 Penn Ave South, Richfield, MN 55423 U.S.A.
©2022 Best Buy. All rights reserved.
Documents / Resources
|INSIGNIA NS-PW3X1A1C2W22 3-Port Wall Charger [pdf] User Guide|
NS-PW3X1A1C2W22, 3-Port Wall Charger, Wall Charger, NS-PW3X1A1C2W22, Charger