INSIGNIA NS-PW372AC1W22B V20 Series Wall Charger
- Wall charger
- Interchangeable plugs (EU, UK, and AU)
Note: The US plug is attached to the adapter.
- Travel pouch
- Quick Setup Guide
- 65-watt USB-C port with Power Delivery quickly charges your laptop, tablet, smartphone, and more
- 7.5-watt USB port charges a second device at the same time
- Includes three plugs for use in the United Kingdom, the European Union, and Australia
- Foldable plug easily fits in a pocket or purse
- Rated for international use with a power input of 100-240V
- Works with laptops, tablets, smartphones, handheld consoles, and other USB-C devices
- USB-C port: up to 65 W
- USB port: up to 7.5 W
USING YOUR CHARGER
- Make sure that your device is compatible before use. Check the documentation that came with your device. Incorrect use could damage your device.
- Find the power outlet that you want to connect your device to in the table, then choose the adapter that fits that outlet.
- If connecting to a US outlet (with flat parallel blades), pull the blades out of the adapter.
Note: If another plug is connected, slide it off to pull the blades out of the adapter.
If connecting to an EU, UK, or AU outlet, fold the US blades into the adapter (A), align the appropriate plug, then slide it into place (B) until you hear a click.
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING
- THIS PRODUCT IS NOT A VOLTAGE CONVERTER. Use this charger only if the power outlet voltage is within the range of your device’s voltage. Using this charger with an incompatible device and power outlet may result in a risk of fire, electric shock, injury to persons, or damage to the device.
- Always attach the charger to the device plug first, then insert the adapter into the power outlet.
- Always disconnect the charger and the device from the power outlet when not in use.
- Do not expose the charger to high temperatures or humid environments.
- Do not place the products into a fire or submerge it in liquid.
- Do not disassemble the product.
- Avoid external shocks.
- The product will heat slightly when charging and discharging. This is normal.
- Do not operate the charger with wet hands.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Indoor use only.
- Protection class II appliance.
- Dimensions: 2.33 × 2.3 × 1.2 in.
(59.1 × 58.4 × 30.4 mm)
- Weight: 6.1 oz. (175 g)
- Input: 100~240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.0 A
- Output: 72.5 W Total
- USB-C port: PD 65 W
5 V/3 A, 9 V/3 A, 15 V/3 A, 20 V/3.25 A
- USB port: 7.5 W (5 V/1.5 A)
My device won’t charge.
- Make sure that all plugs are not damaged and are connected securely.
- Make sure that the adapter is connected securely to the charger.
- Make sure that your device is compatible with the voltage/amperage specifications of this product.
- Some laptops have USB-C ports that do not support charging. Check your laptop’s user manual for more information.
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules.
These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules.
Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
CAN ICES-003 B/NMB-003 B
cTUVus, DOE, CEC and NRCan certified
ONE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Visit www.insigniaproducts.com for details.
For customer service, call 1-877-467-4289 (U.S. and Canada)
INSIGNIA is a trademark of Best Buy and its affiliated companies
Distributed by Best Buy Purchasing, LLC
7601 Penn Ave South, Richfield, MN 55423 U.S.A.
©2022 Best Buy. All rights reserved.
Documents / Resources
|INSIGNIA NS-PW372AC1W22B V20 Series Wall Charger [pdf] User Guide|
NS-PW372AC1W22B V20 Series Wall Charger, NS-PW372AC1W22B, V20 Series Wall Charger, Wall Charger, Charger