INSIGNIA NS-PH3A4AP 4-Port USB 3.0 Powered Hub Metallic Gray
- USB 3.0 4-Port Hub
- AC adapter 5V/4A
- USB cable
- Quick Setup Guide
Before using your new product, please read these instructions to prevent any damage.
- Backwards compatible with previous-generation USB revisions
- Adds expansion ports with supplemental power to your compute
- Four USB 3.0 extended ports
- LED power indicator light
- Computer with a USB 2.0 or 3.0 port Note: USB 3.0 is compatible with USB 2.0, however data transfer speed will be limited to the 2.0 level.
- Windows 10, macOS, and Chrome OS
- Blue LED power indicator · Supports hot-swappable and Plug & Play capability
- Supports over-current protection at USB host port
INSTALLING YOUR HUB
Note: When you connect your hub to a computer, the computer detects your hub and automatically installs the driver.
- Connect the smaller end of the USB cable to the upstream port on the rear of the hub, then connect the larger end of the USB cable to an open USB port QUICK SETUP GUIDE on your computer.
- Plug the AC power adapter into your hub’s DC jack and into a power outlet.
- Connect your USB devices into your hub. Note: Do not disconnect from your computer or USB device during data transfer. Doing so may corrupt your data or damage your devices.
- Transmission port: USB 3.0
- Transmission rate: 5.0 Gbps (maximum)
- Work temperature: 32°F~122°F (0°C~50°C)
- Work humidity: 20% RH ~ 85% RH
- Dimensions (H × W × D): 3.62 × 1.95 × 0.71 in. 9.2 × 4.95 × 1.8 cm
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules.
These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation.
If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
CAN ICES-003(B) / NMB-003(B)
ONE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Visit www.insigniaproducts.com for details.
For customer service, call 1-877-467-4289 (U.S. and Canada) www.insigniaproducts.com
INSIGNIA is a trademark of Best Buy and its affiliated companies Distributed by Best Buy Purchasing, LLC
7601 Penn Ave South, Richfield, MN 55423 U.S.A.
©2021 Best Buy. All rights reserved.
Documents / Resources
|INSIGNIA NS-PH3A4AP 4-Port USB 3.0 Powered Hub Metallic Gray [pdf] User Guide|
NS-PH3A4AP, NS-PH3A4AP-C, NS-PH3A4AP 4-Port USB 3.0 Powered Hub Metallic Gray, 4-Port USB 3.0 Powered Hub Metallic Gray