QUICK SETUP GUIDE
15 Watt Qi
NS-MWPC15K / NS-MWPC15K-C
Before using your new product, please read these instructions to prevent any damage.
- 15 W Qi Charging Pad
- DC power adapter with 3 ft. (0.9 m) cable
- Quick Setup Guide
Any Qi-enabled devices up to 15 W, including smartphones, headphones, smartwatches.
- 15 W output designed to fast charge demanding next-generation devices
- Wireless design charges devices without cumbersome cords
- Blue LED shows that your device is charging
- DC power adapter with 3 ft. (0.9 m) charging cable
USING YOUR CHARGING PAD
- Plug the power adapter into your charging pad and into a power outlet.
- Place your Qi-enabled device on the center of your charging pad with the screen facing up. The LED is blue when your device is charging. If your pad is quick charging, both the blue and red LED light.
Note: If the LED is red, your device is not charging.
CAUTION: Do not place a credit or debit card on your charging pad.
See “TROUBLESHOOTING” for more information.
LED INDICATOR STATUS
|Blue and red both on||Quick charging|
|Solid red||Insufficient input power|
|Blinking red||Charging error|
Device not charging/LED is red
- Make sure that your device is Qi-enabled.
- Make sure that your charging pad is connected to a working power outlet.
- Make sure that your device is positioned correctly on your charging pad.
- Make sure that there are no other objects on the charging pad.
- Remove your device’s case. It may be blocking the wireless signal.
Device charges slowly
- Your device may charge more slowly with the charging pad than a charging cable. This is normal behavior.
- Make sure that your device is positioned in the center of your charging pad.
CAUTION: Only use the cable with the attached power adapter that came with your charger. Using a different cable and adapter can
decrease charging performance or damage your charger.
Qi Wireless Charging Pad:
Input: DC 15 V/1.8 A
Output: 15 W max.
Dimensions: 3.9 x 3.9 x 0.4 in.(100 x 100 x 10.6 mm)
AC power adapter:
Input: 100-240 V ~ 50/60 Hz 0.7 A
Output: DC 15 V/1.8 A
DC Charging cable: 3 ft. (0.9 m)
FCC Caution: Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
FCC Statement: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
FCC statement: This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment.
This equipment should be installed and operated with minimum distance 20cm between the radiator and your body. This transmitter must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.
This device contains license-exempt transmitter(s)/receiver(s) that comply with Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada’s license-exempt RSS(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause interference.
- This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
This equipment complies with IC RSS‐102 radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This equipment should be installed and operated with minimum distance 20cm between the radiator and your body.
- Avoid dropping.
- Do not disassemble.
- Do not place metal objects between devices and the wireless charging pads.
- Thick protective case (≥ .2 in. [5 mm]) or a case that includes a magnet or metallic material, may not allow proper charging function.
- Keep wireless charging pad away from any liquid or moisture.
- The maximum ambient temperature during use of this product must not exceed 113° F (45° C).
- Do not place this device in fire or other excessively hot environments.
- Must use provided adapter for proper function, if not it may be malfunction.
ONE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Visit www.insigniaproducts.com for details.
1-877-467-4289 (U.S. and Canada)
INSIGNIA is a trademark of Best Buy and its affiliated companies
Distributed by Best Buy Purchasing, LLC
7601 Penn Ave South, Richfield, MN 55423 U.S.A.
©2020 Best Buy. All rights reserved.
V1 ENGLISH 20-0034
Documents / Resources
|INSIGNIA NS-MWPC15K 15 Watt Qi Charging Pad [pdf] User Guide|
NS-MWPC15K, NS-MWPC15K-C, 15 Watt Qi Charging Pad, Qi Charging Pad, Charging Pad