INSIGNIA NS-14ARGLS4 Glass Screen Protector User Guide
Before using your new product, please read these instructions to prevent any damage.
- Screen protector
- Dry cloth
- Alignment tool
- Polishing cloth
- Wet cloth
- Dust removal adhesive
- Quick Setup Guide
- Simple installation with alignment tool helps to prevent bubbles
- Compatible with most cases
ATTACHING YOUR SCREEN PROTECTOR
- Remove your phone case (for easier install).
- To prevent bubbles, clean your phone screen with the wet cloth, then remove moisture with the dry cloth.
- Press the dust removal adhesive to your phone’s screen repeatedly to remove any remaining debris.
- Push the alignment tool onto your phone until it snaps into place.
- Use tab #1 to peel the backing film off the screen protector, then discard the film.
- Align the top of the screen protector with the alignment tool, then press it down from top to bottom to adhere it to the screen.
- Remove the alignment tool
- If there are bubbles, press them out toward the edges of the screen protector with your finger or the polishing cloth.
- Reattach your phone case (if needed), then remove fingerprints with the polishing cloth.
ONE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Visit www.insigniaproducts.com for details
For customer service, call 877-467-4289 (U.S. and Canada)
INSIGNIA is a trademark of Best Buy and its affiliated companies Distributed by Best Buy Purchasing, LLC
7601 Penn Ave South, Richfield, MN 55423 U.S.A.
©2022 Best Buy. All rights reserved.
Documents / Resources
|INSIGNIA NS-14ARGLS4 Glass Screen Protector [pdf] User Guide|
NS-14ARGLS4, Glass Screen Protector, NS-14ARGLS4 Glass Screen Protector