Please see www.insigniaproducts.com for the latest Quick Start Guide and troubleshooting.
QUICK SETUP GUIDE
Media Remote for Xbox® Series X & S and Xbox® One
- Media remote
- AAA batteries (2)
- Quick Setup Guide
Before using your new product, please read these instructions to prevent any damage.
- The media remote for Xbox Series X & S and Xbox One is designed to control your Blu-ray movies, apps, videos, and more.
SETTING UP YOUR MEDIA REMOTE
1 From the back of the remote, slide oﬀ the battery compartment door.
2 Place the two AAA batteries (included) into the battery compartment. Make sure that the batteries are in the correct position as shown below.
SETTING UP THE MEDIA REMOTE
ON XBOX ONE
- Press the top X navigation button on the remote to access the Xbox One main menu.
- Select Settings to access the Xbox One settings menu.
- Select TV & OneGuide from the Xbox One settings menu, then follow the screen prompts to complete all the button setting functions.
Note: TV & OneGuide allows you to change channels on your compatible cable or satellite box. To control your TV power and volume, you’ll need to configure your console to control your TV.
- Go back to the Xbox One main menu and you should be ready to use the media remote.
SETTING UP THE MEDIA REMOTE
ON XBOX SERIES X & S
- Press the top X navigation button on the remote to access the Xbox Series X & S main menu.
- Select Settings to access the Xbox Series X & S settings menu.
- Follow the screen prompts to complete all the button setting functions.
Notes: The Setup process for Xbox Series X & S may differ, please refer to the instruction from Xbox Series X & S system.
- Go back to the Xbox Series X & S main menu and you should be ready to use the media remote.
USING THE MEDIA REMOTE
- The media remote uses infrared (IR) technology to communicate with the console. For your remote control to communicate with your console most eﬀectively, the media remote should be within 30 feet (9 meters) and should be pointed at the front of the console as shown.
- Never dispose of batteries in a ﬁre.
- Do not use batteries other than those speciﬁed, and always replace with the same type of battery.
- Do not mix old and new batteries.
- Insert batteries with the plus and minus ends in the correct direction.
- Remove batteries when they have reached the end of their life, or if the remote control is to be stored for an extended period of time.
The media remote has no power or functionality.
If your remote does not perform any functions, replace the batteries with fresh ones. Make sure that they are placed in the right position.
The media remote will not work with certain apps.
Make sure the Infrared transmitter is not blocked or in a cabinet.
The media remote is designed to work with most apps. However, some apps may not be designed for use with the media remote. Use your Xbox One controller for these apps.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Warning: Changes or modiﬁcations to this unit not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment oﬀ and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
• Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
• Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
• Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit diﬀerent from that to which the receiver is connected.
• Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This Class B digital apparatus complies with Canadian ICES-003.
Cet apparel numérique de la classe B estconforme à la norme NMB-003 du Canada.
ONE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Visit www.insigniaproducts.com for details.
For customer service, call 1-877-467-4289 (U.S. and Canada)
Other parties’ marks are the property of their respective owners.
INSIGNIA is a trademark of Best Buy and its afﬁliated companies.
Registered in some countries. Distributed by Best Buy Purchasing, LLC,
7601 Penn Ave South, Richﬁeld, MN 55423 U.S.A.,
©2020 Best Buy. All rights reserved.
Made in China