Insignia NS-VROTCS8 Oculus Touch Charging Station
- Charging station
- Rechargeable batteries (2)
- Rechargeable battery caps (2)
- AC power adapter
- Quick Setup Guide
Works with two Oculus™ Touch controllers simultaneously
- Charges two Oculus Touch controllers simultaneously
- 1200mAh batteries extend your game time
- Rechargeable batteries eliminate costly disposable batteries
- LED lights display charging status
- Automatically shuts off after controllers are fully charged
INSTALLING THE BATTERY PACK
- Push the controller’s battery cap down, and then remove the cap.
- Insert one of the included rechargeable batteries into the battery compartment. Make sure that the symbols on the battery match the symbols in the compartment.
- Slide one of the included rechargeable battery caps onto the controller.
USING THE CHARGING STATION
- Connect the AC power adapter to the jack on the bottom of the charging station.
- Plug the AC adapter into a power outlet.
- Place the charging station on a flat, stable surface. Slide your controller into the charging slot on the charging station. The LED lights red while charging, then lights green when charging is complete.
- Charging station input: DC 5V
- Input AC adapter: AC 100-240V~50/60Hz 0.3A
- Output AC adapter: DC 5V 1A
- Operating Temperature: 41°F – 95°F (5°C~35°C)
- Battery capacity: 1200mAh
- Battery type: Ni-MH LSD
The controller doesn’t work with the battery pack:
- Re-install the battery. Make sure that it is locked in place.
- Try to recharge the battery.
- Use other batteries to determine whether the controller is damaged or the battery’s charge is low.
The charging station doesn’t charge the controllers:
- Make sure that the rechargeable battery is correctly installed in the Oculus™ Touch controller.
- Make sure that the rechargeable battery cap is correctly installed on the Oculus™ Touch Controller.
- Make sure that you have connected the AC power adapter to the charging station and a working power outlet.
- If the battery has been stored and/or unused for a long time, it may have become over-discharged. The charging station may not be able to recover the battery.
Battery life seems short:
- It is normal for battery life to decrease over time.
- Make sure that the battery is full (LED is green) before disconnecting from the charging station.
- Leaving your fully charged controller on the charging station for extended periods of time will limit your battery’s lifespan and performance.
Incorrect battery use may result in battery leakage, overheating, or explosion. When using batteries, make sure that you follow these instructions:
- Keep batteries out of the reach of children.
- Do not heat, open, puncture, mutilate, or dispose of batteries in ﬁre.
- If the battery leaks, remove the battery, taking care to keep the leaked ﬂuid from touching your skin or clothes. If ﬂuid from the battery comes into contact with skin or clothes, ﬂush skin with water or remove the clothing immediately. Before inserting a new battery, thoroughly clean the controller with a damp paper towel.
- Do not allow metal objects to touch the battery terminals, because they can become hot and cause burns. For example, do not carry the battery in a pocket with keys or coins.
- Remove the battery when the product will not be used for an extended period of time.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference, and
- This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Changes or modifications to this unit not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This Class B digital apparatus complies with Canadian ICES-003. Cet apparel numérique de la classe B est conforme à la norme NMB-003 du Canada.
ONE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Visit www.insigniaproducts.com for details.
For customer service, call 1-877-467-4289 (U.S. and Canada) or 01-800-926-3000 (Mexico) www.insigniaproducts.com
OCULUS VR, OCULUS, and RIFT are trademarks of Oculus VR, LLC. (C) Oculus VR, LLC. All rights reserved INSIGNIA is a trademark of Best Buy and its affiliated companies. Distributed by Best Buy Purchasing, LLC 7601 Penn Ave South, Richfield, MN 55423 U.S.A. ©2017 Best Buy. All rights reserved. Made in China.