QUICK SETUP GUIDE
Vertical Stand with USB Hub for Xbox One S™
- Vertical console stand
- Quick Setup Guide
- Specifically designed for Xbox One S™
- Vertical position saves space and increases airflow around the console
- Integrated with a four-port USB 3.0 hub
- Compatible with USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 devices
- Made with high quality ABS plastic
- Good quality rubber protects the console contact area
- Simple and modern design
- Easy to install and uninstall
SETTING UP THE VERTICAL STAND
- Remove all cables from the Xbox One S console.
- Place the Xbox One S console on the stand slightly forward, then slide it toward the
back edge of the stand.
- Connect all cables to the Xbox One S console.
- Connect the Y-cable to two USB ports on the back of the Xbox One S console.Note: For maximum power availability to all four USB ports on the base, plug both USB connectors into your Xbox. If only one USB port is available, plug in the USB 3.0 connector (thicker cable) to allow both power and data delivery to your connected devices. The charge rate will be slower if only one USB cable is used.
- Turn on the console.
- To remove the base, grasp the Xbox One S with both hands (one on each side of the console, then slide it towards the front of the stand and pull it off.
Note: The Xbox One S must be pushed this way (towards the front of the stand per the arrow) to be removed.
Transmission port: USB 3.0
Transmission rate: 5.0 Gbps (maximum)
Work temperature: 32°F~158°F (0°C~125°C)
Work humidity: 25% RH ~ 85% RH
Dimensions: 3.48 × 10.0 × 1.5 in, (8.85 × 25.4 × 3.5 cm)
- Make sure that there is no extreme pressure put on this product.
- Don’t dismantle this product.
- This product should be situated away from heat sources such as radiators and heaters.
- Keep this product dry and avoid any contact with damp or wet areas.
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules.
These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation.
If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
CAN ICES-3 (B)/NMB-3 (B)
ONE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Visit www.insigniaproducts.com for details.
For customer service, call 1-877-467-4289 (U.S. and Canada) or 01-800-926-3000 (Mexico)
Xbox One S™ is registered trademark or trademarks of Microsoft Inc. All Rights reserved. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners. Photos and illustrations not binding. Contents, designs and specifications are subject to change without notice and may vary from one country to another. This product is not distributed under official license from or approved, sponsored or endorsed by Microsoft Inc. This product is not manufactured for Microsoft Inc.
Microsoft and Xbox One are registered trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies.
INSIGNIA is a trademark of Best Buy and its affiliated companies. Distributed by Best Buy Purchasing, LLC, 7601 Penn Ave South, Richfield, MN 55423 U.S.A. ©2016 Best Buy. All rights reserved. Made in China
INSIGNIA NS-GXBOSUSBS18 Vertical Stand with USB Hub for Xbox Ons S Quick Setup Guide – Download