INSIGNIA CT-RC1US-21 Remote Control
PAIRING REMOTE STEP
Press the Home button and Hold about 10-15seconds, Until the LED Starts to rapidly flash then release, waiting about 60 seconds (Entering Pairing mode, LED Flash), then the remote should automatically Pair with your TV. the TV will display remote connecting success When the light goes out if the remote still not Pair success, Please Firstly Remember
- Unplug the power cord and then plug back the power cord of Amazon Fire device.
- Remove the battery and insert back the battery of the remote.
- Then please Repeat the above pairing step; Press the Home button and Hold about 10-15 seconds, Until the LED Starts to rapidly flash then release,waiting about 60 seconds (Entering Pair mode), then the remote should automatically pair with your TV.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Caution: Any changes or modifications to this device not explicitly approved by manufacturer could void your authority to operate this equipment. This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
RF Exposure Information
The device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirement. The device can be used in portable exposure condition without restriction.
Documents / Resources
|INSIGNIA CT-RC1US-21 Remote Control [pdf] Instructions|
MIC-VOICE, MICVOICE, 2A42F-MIC-VOICE, 2A42FMICVOICE, NS-RCFNA-19, NS-RCFNA-21, CT-RC1US-21, Remote Control, CT-RC1US-21 Remote Control