QUICK SETUP GUIDE
3-Key 2.4G Wireless
Slim Mouse – Black
- Wireless mouse
- USB nano receiver
- AA battery
- Quick Setup Guide
- Windows® 11, Windows® 10, macOS and ChromeOS
- One available USB port
- 2.4GHz wireless connection eliminates cords
- Contoured design fits your left or right hand
- 1,200 DPI for an easy-to-control cursor speed
- Advanced optical tracking improves accuracy on most surfaces
SETTING UP YOUR MOUSE
- Pull the battery cover off.
- Remove the nano receiver.
- Insert the included AA battery into the battery compartment.
Make sure that the + and – signs match the symbols in the compartment.
- Replace the battery cover.
Tip: Store the nano receiver in the mouse when it is not in use.
CONNECTING YOUR MOUSE TO YOUR COMPUTER
- Plug the nano receiver into a USB port on your computer.
- Slide the power switch on your mouse to ON.
Your computer automatically detects your mouse and youcan immediately begin using it.
CLEANING YOUR MOUSE
- Wipe your mouse with a damp, lint-free cloth.
- Dimensions (H×W×D): 1.5 × 2.3 × 4.5 in. (3.7 × 5.9 × 11.3 cm)
- Weight: 2.8 oz. (80 g)
- Battery: 1 AA alkaline battery
- Battery life: 3 months (based on average usage)
- Radio frequency: 2.4GHz
- Operating distance: 33 feet (10 meters)
- Electrical rating: 1.5V C.C. – 20mA
- DPI: 1,200
- Dimensions (H×W×D): .2 × .5 × .7 in. (.6 × 1.4 × 1.9 cm)
- Interface: USB 1.1, 2.0, 3.0
My mouse is not working.
- Make sure that your mouse is turned on.
- Move your mouse closer to your computer.
- Make sure that your computer meets the system requirements.
- Only use your mouse on a clean, flat, non-slippery surface to ensure smooth and accurate cursor action.
- Avoid using your mouse on reflective, transparent, or metallic surfaces.
- Replace the mouse’s battery.
- Try connecting your nano receiver into a different USB port on your computer.
- Try moving other wireless devices away from the computer to prevent interference.
- Try restarting your computer with the nano receiver plugged in.
My mouse pointer or scroll wheel is too sensitive or not sensitive enough.
- Adjust the cursor or scroll wheel settings on your computer.
Refer to the documentation that came with your computer.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- this device may not cause harmful interference, and
- this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment.
This device contains licence-exempt transmitter(s)/receiver(s) that comply with Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada’s licence-exempt RSS(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause interference.
- This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
This equipment complies with Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada’s radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment.
ONE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Visit www.insigniaproducts.com for details.
For customer service, call 1-877-467-4289 (U.S. and Canada) www.insigniaproducts.com
INSIGNIA is a trademark of Best Buy and its affiliated companies.
Distributed by Best Buy Purchasing, LLC
7601 Penn Ave South, Richfield, MN 55423 U.S.A.
©2022 Best Buy. All rights reserved.
V1 ENGLISH 22-0768
Documents / Resources
|INSIGNIA 3 Key 2.4G Wireless Slim Mouse [pdf] User Guide|
MS566, V4P-MS566, V4PMS566, 3 Key 2.4G Wireless Slim Mouse, 3 Key Wireless Slim Mouse, 2.4G Wireless Slim Mouse, Wireless Slim Mouse, Slim Mouse, 3 Key Slim Mouse, 2.4G Slim Mouse, Mouse