Please read this manual carefully before using the headphones as this contains important safety information.
Please keep the headphones away from children.
Open the charging case. It will auto power on and the white fed will flash.
Put the earbuds back in the case and close. The earbuds will tum off automatically.
For first-time pairing: Remove both earbuds from the case and re-insert to activate. Open the case and both earbuds will auto-power on and pair with each other.
When the LED on one earbud flashes white, search for wireless devices in your Bluetooth menu. Select “InMotion” and the LED on both earbuds will flash white to confirm pairing. The earbuds will automatically connect to a previously pared device if the device is on and within connecting range.
- Switching Modes: Press the Multi-Function button on the left or right earbuds for 2 seconds to switch between Normal / Passthrough / Active Noise Cancellation
- Play/Pause: Press the Multi-Function button on the left or right earbuds twice to play/pause.
- Answer/Reject Calls: Press the Multi-Function button on the left or night earbuds twice to answer the incoming call or keep pressed for 2 seconds to reject the call. Press twice to end the call.
- Voice Assistant: In standby mode, press the Multi-Function button 3 times to activate your voice assistant (e.g. Siri).
Charging the Earbuds
Insert the earbuds into the charging case. The LED inside the case will turn white to indicate that it’s charging. When fully charged, the LED will turn off.
Charging the Case
Charge the case using the USB-C cable provided. The LED on the outside of the case will remain on when charging and tum off when fully charged.
- Working Range: Up to 10m
- Battery Capacity (Earbuds): 3.7V/40mAh, Li-ion battery
- Battery Capacity (Charging Case): 3.7V/300mAh, Li-ion battery
- Charging Time: ~ 1.5hra
- Playing Time: ~ Shrs (ANC on) / ~ 6hrs (ANC off)
- Standby Time: ~ 180hrs
- Use the included USB-C cable to charge
- Listening to loud music for prolonged periods can damage your hearing.
- Do not use these earbuds during a thunderstorm to avoid regular function and the increased neck of an electric shock.
- The earbuds need to be fully charged prior to first-time use.
- Never disassemble or modify your earphones for any reasons to avoid any damages or danger.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference, and
- This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may Cause undesired operation.
Warning: Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could vosd the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
NOTE This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio Communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the recerver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
RF warming statement
The device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirement. The device can be used in portable exposure condition without restrictions.
FCC ID: 2A2Q2-AG01
UK sales: WH Smith, SN3 3RX UK
USA Sales: IMEG LLC, 3755 W Sunset Rd Suite A, Las Vegas, NV 89118
EU sales: WH Smith Ireland Limited, 6th Floor, 2 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, RO!
Produced in China
Documents / Resources
|INMOTION AG01 Wireless Earphones [pdf] Instructions|
AG01, 2A2Q2-AG01, 2A2Q2AG01, Wireless Earphones, AG01 Wireless Earphones