imperii Bluetooth Keyboard Case for iPad mini 1/2/3 User Manual
- Bluetooth- Keyboard
- USB-Mini USB Charging Cable
- User Guide
- Bluetooth: 3.0
- Maximum distance: 10 meters
- Modulation System: GFSK
- Voltage: 3.0 – 5.0V
- Working current: <5.0 mA
- “Standby” current: 2.5 mA ,
- “Sleep” current: <200A
- Charge current: >100mA
- Time in “standby”: up to 60 days
- Blualooth Keyboard 3.0
- Designed for iPad Mini 112/3
- Support for using your iPad comfortably
- Rechargeable Lithium Battery up to 55 hours of use
- Lightweight with silent keys
- Energy saving mode
- Charging time: 4-5 hours
- Battery capacity: 160mA
- Usage time: up to 55 days
- Optimum Temperature: -10″C- +55″C
- Tum on the keyboard and see that the Bluetooth indicator light flashes for 5 seconds, then it will turn off
- Press the “connect” button. The keyboard will already be ready to synchronize
- Open the settings on your iPad
- In the Settings menu, enable Bluetooth. Immediately, your iPad will begin to search for Bluetooth devices within its range.
- Select the Bluetooth device once you have found it
- Insert the synchronization code in the Bluetooth keyboard
- Once they are both synchronized, the keyboard light will be on until the keyboard is turned off
Charging the battery
- When the battery is low, the LED indicator flashes to alert you.
- Connect the Mini USB to the keyboard and the USB connector to your computer
- A red light will tum on indicating that it is charging. Once the charge has “finished, it will tum off.
Power Save Mode
- • The keyboard will go into ‘sleep” mode when it is inactive for 15 minutes, then the indicator light will turn off.
- To get it out of this mode, press any key and watt 3 seconds.
- Do not open or work inside this keyboard.
- Do not place heavy objects on the keyboard.
- Do not put ii in the microwave.
- Keep away from water, oil or other liquids or aggressive chemicals.
- Wipe with a dry cloth
- Do not use harsh chemicals or solvents
- (A) It does not synchronize.
- Make sure that it is on.
- Make sure both devices are at less than 10 meters.
- Make sure the battery is charged.
- Make sure your iPad Bluetooth is activated.
- (B) It does not charge.
- Make sure the cable is properly connected.
- Make sure the USB connector of your computer has electric current.
- To use special characters press the Fn key and than the character key you want.
• This product complies with then FCC regulations
✓This product is guaranteed for 2 years from the date of purchase.
✓ Warranty is effective since the commercial invoice duly is filled and sealed settlement.
✓ If there is any problem with the product, the user should contact us in the adress: [email protected]. Once received, the doubts, incidents and problems will be resolved by email. If this is not possible and the problem persists, the guarantee will be processed in accordance with current law.
✓ The warranty is extended for two years, referring only 10 manufacturing defects
✓ The expedition to the nearest service center or our central office lo be made prepaid. The item must
arrive well packed and with all its components.
✓ Assume no liability for damages arising from misuse of the product
✓ The warranty does not apply in the following cases:
- If you have not been followed this manual correctly
- If the product has been tampered
- If it has been damaged by improper use
- If the defects have arisen as a result of power failures
imperii Bluetooth Keyboard Case for iPad mini 1/2/3 User Manual – Download [optimized]
imperii Bluetooth Keyboard Case for iPad mini 1/2/3 User Manual – Download
imperii Bluetooth Keyboard Case for iPad mini 1/2/3 User Manual – OCR PDF