imperii Bluetooth Keyboard Case for iPad 2/3/4 User Manual
- Bluetooth- Keyboard
- USB-Mini USB Charging Cable
- User Guide
- Bluetooth: 3.0
- Maximum distance: 10 meters
- Modulation System: GFSK
- Voltage: 3.0 – 5.0V
- Working current: <5.0 mA “Standby” current: 2.5 mA
- “Sleep” current: <200 A Charge current: > 100mA
- Time in “standby”: up to 60 days
- Bluetooth Keyboard 3.0
- Designed for iPad 2, 3 and 4
- Support for using your iPad comfortably.
- Rechargeable Lithium Battery up to 55 hours of use.
- Lightweight with silent keys
- Energy saving mode
- Charging time: 4-5 hours
- Battery capacity: 160mA
- Usage time: up to 55 days
- Optimum Temperature: -10oC- +55oC
- Tum on the keyboard and see that the Bluetooth indicator light flashes for 5 seconds, then it will tum off
- Press the “connect” button. The keyboard will already be ready to synchronize
- Open the settings on your iPad.
- In the Settings menu, enable Bluetooth. Immediately, your iPad will begin to search for Bluetooth devices within its range.
- Select the Bluetooth device once you have found it.
- Insert the synchronization code in the Bluetooth keyboard.
- Once they are both synchronized, the keyboard light will be on until the keyboard is turned off.
Charging the battery
- When the battery is low, the LED indicator flashes to alert you.
- Connect the Mini USB to the keyboard and the USB connector to your computer
- A red light will turn on indicating that it is charging. Once the charge has finished, it will turn off.
Power Save Mode:
- The keyboard will go into “sleep” mode when it is inactive for 15 minutes, then the indicator light will turn off.
- To get it out of this mode, press any key and wail 3 seconds.
- Do not open or work inside this keyboard.
- Do not place heavy objects on the keyboard.
- Do not put it in the microwave.
- Keep away from water, oil or other liquids or aggressive chemicals.
- Wipe with a dry cloth.
- Do not use harsh chemicals or solvents.
(A) It does not synchronize.
- Make sure that it is on.
- Make sure both devices are at less than 10 meters.
- Make sure the battery is charged.
- Make sure your iPad Bluetooth Is activated.
(B) It does not charge.
- Make sure the cable is properly connected.
- Make sure the USB connector of your computer has electric current.
- To use special characters press the Fn key and then the character key you want.
- This product complies with the FCC regulations.
✓ This product is warrantied for 2 years from its purchase.
✓ The warranty Is effective since the commercial invoice duly is filled and sealed property.
✓ If there is any problem with the product, the user must contact with imperii Electronics it: firstname.lastname@example.org. When we will receive the email, the doubts, incidents and problems”‘ be resolved by email. If this is not possible and the problem persists, the guarantee will be process! in accordance with current law.
✓ The warranty is extended to two years, referring only to manufacturing defects.
✓ The expedition to the nearest service center or to our headquarters must be made prepaid. The item must arrive well packed and with all Its components.
✓ Assume no liability for damages arising from misuse of the product.
✓ The warranty does not apply in the following cases:
- If you have not been followed this manual correctly.
- If the product has been tampered.
- If it has been damaged by improper use.
- If the defects have arisen as a result of power failures.
imperii Bluetooth Keyboard Case for iPad 2/3/4 User Manual – Download [optimized]
imperii Bluetooth Keyboard Case for iPad 2/3/4 User Manual – Download
imperii Bluetooth Keyboard Case for iPad 2/3/4 User Manual – OCR PDF