imperii 20000mAh Portable Charger Instruction Manual
How to charge this product
- Press the power button. If the pilot is blue, there is sufficient charge to continue using the device. If the pilot does not light, it indicates that the battery level is low and needs a recharge.
- Use one of the following methods for recharging:
METHOD 1: Connect to Computer
Disconnect all devices you have connected to the charger and use the accessories that are attached to the case to connect to the computer. The charging cable consists of two parts, one that is inserted in the DC-IN of the device and another that goes to the USB port of the computer. When you turn it on, the battery indicator will remain blinking while charging and will turn off when charging is complete.
METHOD 2: USB adapter
Disconnect all the devices that you have connected to the charger and use the accessories that are attached in the box to connect it to the electric current. The charging cable consists of two parts, one that is inserted into the device’s DC-IN
jack and one that goes to the DC-SV USB adapter to plug directly into the power supply. When you turn it on, the battery indicator will remain blinking while charging and will turn off when charging is complete.
How to charge devices on this product
The portable charger is suitable for charging mobile phones and other digital devices that support a DC-SV input current. Use the type of charging cable that best fits the input of the device you want to charge and connect it to
Simplified charging scheme
- Charging the portable charger
Adapter connected to the electric current
Recharges your portable charger
- Charging other devices
Mobile phones and digital devices
Recharges your mobile phone and other digital devices
- The product is designed so that it is easy to transport, resistant and attractive. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions for proper maintenance.
- Keep the charger and its accessories in a dry place protected from moisture, rain and corrosive liquids.
- Do not place the device near a source of heat. High temperatures could limit the life of your electronic components and the durability of the battery, as well as cause damage to the plastic structures and even explode.
- Do not drop or knock the charger. Using the device in a non-sensitive manner can cause damage to the internal electrical circuit.
- Do not attempt to repair or disassemble the charger by yourself.
- The first use of this device must be with the battery fully charged. The four indicator lights will light after 20 minutes of charging.
- When using this product, check the device that you want to charge that the connection has been made correctly and that it is being charged.
- If during the charging process of another electronic device the indicators of the charger will stop blinking blue, it means that the portable charger is running out of battery and needs to be recharged.
- When the electronic device connected to the charger is absolutely charged, unplug it from the portable charger to avoid unnecessary battery loss.
The portable charger has an intelligent integrated system of multiple protection (protection of load and discharge, short circuit and overload). The USB SV output has been designed to perfectly meet international standards. The USB charger connection is used to charge any model of mobile (iPhone, Samsung … ), MP3/ MP4, game consoles, GPS, iPad, tablets, digital cameras and any digital device that is compatible with iPower 9600. Simply connect them to
the charger using the cable with the proper connection type.
Input Voltage: An internal chip controls the input voltage, so when the device is connected it will recharge with complete safety. As long as the input voltage is DC 4.SV – 20V, safe charging is guaranteed.
LED Indicators: LEDs are used to inform about the different states of the portable charger. Indicator of charge of the own device, indicator of load of other devices, indicator of level of the battery, etc.
TECHNICAL SERVICE : http://imperiielectronics.com/index.php?controller=contact
imperii 20000mAh Portable Charger Instruction Manual – Download [optimized]
imperii 20000mAh Portable Charger Instruction Manual – Download
imperii 20000mAh Portable Charger Instruction Manual – OCR PDF