imperii 10000mAh Wireless Charger Power Bank Instruction Manual
Wireless Charger Power Bank Manual
Thank you for using this product from our company, Before using the product, please read the manual carefully to do it correctly. We apologize for the inconvenience caused by any error in the printing or translation of this manual.
This product is a portable battery of aggregation of careful design and with a terminal of wireless charge and Power Bank of high capacity of transmission. It can be used at home, outdoors, on the road, in the office or anywhere else, and offers the possibility to charge any device from any place without problems: iPad and tablets, smartphones, digital cameras, MP4 and other electronic products.
- Power bank
- Wireless charging
- Rechargeable battery
- Intellective load
- Type C and Wireless Input
- Micro USB Input
- Micro USB output
- Power button
- Wireless charging light
- Power light
- Battery status indicator
- Wireless charging area
- Non-slip base
- Type C USB Input
- Please do not disassemble or remodel the product
- It is not waterproof
- Please, do not charge in too hot environments
- Use a suitable adapter to connect it to the transmitting terminal
- Do not hit the product, or throw it on the fire or water
- Stop using the battery immediately if there is any deformation, spillage or odor.
- The product should be charged at least once a month if you are not going to use it for a long period of time.
- Press and hold the power button for 3 seconds to turn off the product when you are not using wireless charging.
- Please remove the protective film before recharging.
- It is very important not to use wireless mobile charging when the product is charging.
Use of the product
Power on / off
Press the power button to turn on the device. The blue light will indicate if it is on or off.
Press and hold the button for 3 seconds to turn on/ off the wireless charging function. The red indicator shows if it is on or off.
Use the standard Micro USB cable for the connected load, the blue light will flash while charging, and all the blue LEDs will be fixed when the charge is complete.
Put the wireless power bank in a wireless charger directly.
Upload other electronic products
Turn on the charger with the button, the blue indicators will light up. With the USB cable, connect one end to the charger and the other to the product you want to recharge,
Activate wireless charging, the indicators will illuminate in red. Put the mobile on correctly.
- If you turn on with the button, only one LED flashes blue, the battery is running low and you should recharge soon.
- This product can automatically identify the equipment that needs charging. If there is no device on top, the charger will turn off after 5 minutes.
- If the center of the receiving terminal deviates more than 20mm from the center of the transmitting terminal, the charger will automatically turn off. The more you deviate, the more inefficient the burden will be.
- If the finished transmitter detects that the current load is complete, it will disconnect the connection automatically. The transmitter and receiver will be in stand-by status.
- When the cable or wireless charging is complete, the transmitter will disconnect the connection automatically. You must remove the receiving device so that the charging current returns to normal.
- If you use an inadequate adapter, the battery will not be fully charged, and the machine will be damaged.
- Transmitting terminal x 1
- USB cable x l
- Manual x 1
- Input with cable: DC 5V / 2A, Wireless Input: 5V / 750mA
- USB output: DC 5V / 2.1 A
- Wireless output: SW lOOOmA
- Frequency of charging: 100-200KHz
- Wireless distance: 3-Smm
- Efficiency: more than 75%
- Product size: 74x 133 x 19mm
- Product weight: 166.S g
- Capacity: 10000 mAH
- Convey or belt: keep it in your travel bag, in your laptop bag, or In the car.
- Capacity indicator: Electric capacity is shown with 4 blue LED lights; when it is wirelessly charged, the light is red.
- Type of charge: can be charged at the same time with cable and wirelessly.
- Application: all Apps for all products with Qi standard.
Steps of use:
- Connect the Micro USB cable to the charger and the power adapter, and then connect the adapter to the socket (white light for 2 seconds)
- In standby mode there will be no luminous indication (for saving energy and thinking about the environment).
- Compatible with Qi receiver devices placed in the support (not in the charging area) of the Qi charger, once the receiving device has been detected it will begin to charge, the brightness of the green light will be proportional to the volume of energy emitted by the device.
- When the charger receiver device is separated, the blue light will turn off and return to the stand-by state.
- If the charger or adapter overheats or overloads during use, stop charging, the red light will flash after a while, return to step 2.
Meaning of luces:
- White light: On
- Blue light: Stand-by
- Green light: Loading
- Red light blinking: voltage I current/ temperature anomaly.
Note: different models and versions of the product may show some variations in the lights.
- This product must be used as indicated in the manual, otherwise it could cause a fire, an explosion, or some other risk situation.
- Before using the product, check that the parameters of the power adapter are appropriate, and that it is manufactured by a trusted brand with security authentication. Check if the output current when charging is 1 .5 times greater than that of the receiving device, otherwise the device will not charge, or will do very little, and the adapter could even be damaged.
- Check that the USB cable is suitable for both ports. The charging current of the device is high, if you use a 1.5-2.0A USB cable the device may not charge, or negative phenomena may occur, such as frequent restart
- To ensure that no debris remains on the loading platform, sensitive equipment, or other non-metallic or Qi standard items should not be placed on the load base.
- Ensure that the device meets the QI standards and that it is placed correctly, a bad placement can result In load failures or other negative phenomena such as frequent restart.
- Make sure that neither the loading platform nor the charging devices overheat If this is the case, disconnect it from the power supply and allow it to cool down before re-charging.
- Keep the device dry, do not store it or use it in environments of excessive cold or humidity.
- Do not attempt to open, throw, hit or shake the device.
- Manufacturers of medical devices recommend a minimum distance between a wireless charger and a medical implant of at least 153cm, to avoid potential interference of the charger with the device, pacemaker, etc. If you have the slightest suspicion that interference is occurring, please cut off the current of the charger. Follow the instructions of the device manufacturer, and if in doubt, please contact the appropriate personnel of the providers.
- Product name: Wireless charger
- Product number:
- Charging standard: Qi vl.0/ 1.1
- Number of coils: One
- Load distance: <Smm
- Input voltage: 1500-2000mA
- Transmitted power: <SW
- Load efficiency: <70%
- Operating temperature: 0-40
- Humidity range: 45-48% RH
Wireless charger manual:
- This product ls compatible with the QI protocol (v.1.0 and 1 .1) WPC wireless charging.
- It is compatible with rechargeable QI (SW) charging devices, and charging is quick and easy.
- Designed to avoid the problems of carrying cables from different interfaces, this charger provides safe and full power for your devices.
- Wireless charger
- Micro USB cable (optional)
Note: the standard content does not include the USB power adapter, which we recommend Is DC 5V / 1.5A, of recognizable manufacturer and proven quality.
- Interface: Micro USB
- Input voltage: DC5V (4.6-5V)
- Input current: 1500-2000mA
imperii 10000mAh Wireless Charger Power Bank Instruction Manual – Download [optimized]
imperii 10000mAh Wireless Charger Power Bank Instruction Manual – Download
imperii 10000mAh Wireless Charger Power Bank Instruction Manual – OCR PDF