imilab EC3 Lite Outdoor Camera
Read this manual carefully before use, and retain it for future reference.
Installing the Device
Note: Please check that the Wi-Fi signal is strong enough before mounting the device.
- Please mark three holes in the wall ﬁrst, and then drill three holes at the positions. Drilling diameter of around 6.0mm; drilling depth of around 30mm.
- Insert three plastic expansion nuts into the holes.
- Put the base plate on the wall. Secure the base plate by inserting the screws into the expansion nuts.
- Tighten the nut counterclockwise.
- After adjusting the camera to the desired Angle, tighten the bracket nut clockwise.
Note: Please ensure that the device is suspended as shown after installation.
Connecting the Device
Turn on the camera
Insert the power supply cable into the camera’s power supply port. Connect the other end of the power supply cable to a power source.
Steady blue on: connected/device status is normal Flashing blue: network error
Flashing orange rapidly: waiting for connection Flashing orange slowly: system upgrade in progress
Insert a micro SD card
Ensure that the camera is disconnected from the power supply. Use a screwdriver to remove the protective case and expose the micro SD card slot. The contact points of the micro SD card should be facing the same direction as the camera. Insert the micro SD card into the slot.
Note: When inserting or removing the micro SD card, please disconnect the camera from the power supply. Please use a micro SD card from a reputable manufacturer. The recommended read and write speed of the micro SD card is at least U1/Class 10.
Restoring factory settings
Press and hold the reset hole with ﬁne needle, then you can hear the “reset succeed” voice. Data stored on the MicroSD card is not deleted.
Install Imilab Home App
Connect with Imilab Home app. This product works with Imilab Home app. Control your device with Imilab Home app.
Scan the QR code to download and install the app. Or search “ Imilab Home ” in the app store to download and install it.
Open Imilab Home app, tap “+” on the upper right, and then follow prompts to add your device.
Open Imilab Home app, tap “+” on the upper right. Tap”[-]”and scan the QR code on the power line by your phone, then you can follow the steps to add your device.
Open Imilab Home app, tap “+” on the upper right. Tap”IMILAB EC3 Lite ”and then you can follow the steps to add your device.
Note: The version of the app might have been updated, please follow the instructions based on the current app version.
- Name: IMILAB EC3 Lite Outdoor Camera
- Model: CMSXJ40A
- Input: 12 V 1 A
- Resolution: 2304×1296
- Item Dimensions: 165×86×93 mm
- Net Weight: 334 g
- Waterproof: IP66
- Operating Temperature: -30℃~ 60℃
- Wireless Connectivity: Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz FCC ID: 2APA9-CMSXJ40A
- The working temperature of the device is -30℃ to 60℃. Do not use the device when the temperature is too high or too low.
- For better results, avoid placing the camera in front of or next or a glass surface, a white-colored wall or other reﬂective surfaces as this may cause the recording to have un-even lighting between the foreground and background or be over-exposed.
- Please ensure that the device is within Wi-Fi signal coverage. Place it at a location with good Wi-Fi signal strength.
- Try to avoid placing the device near a metallicobject, a microwave oven or other objects that may cause signal interference.
Changes or modiﬁcations not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment. This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference, and
- This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. Thise quipment generates, uses, and canradiate radio frequency energy, and if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment oﬀ and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit diﬀerent from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
FCC 20cm Statement: This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This equipment should be installed and operated with a minimum distance of 20cm between the radiator & your body. This transmi er must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.
WEEE Disposal and Recycling Information
Correct Disposal of this product. This marking indicates that product should not be disposal with other household wastes through out the EU. To prevent possible harm to the environment or human health from uncontrolled waste disposal, recycle it responsibly to promote the sustainable reuse sustainable reuse of material resources. To return your used device, please use the return and collection systems or contact the retailer where the product was purchased. They can take this product for environment safe recycling.
For pluggable equipment, the socket-outlet (power adaptor) shall be installed near the equipment and shall be easily accessible.
Hereby, Shanghai Imilab Technology Co., Ltd. declares that the radio equipment type IMILAB EC3 Lite Outdoor Camera is in compliance with Directive 2014/53/EU.
Manufacturer: Shanghai Imilab Technology Co., Ltd. Address: Room 001A, Floor 11, Block 1, No. 588 Zixing Road, Minhang District, Shanghai, China
For further information, please go to www.imilab.com. Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents / Resources
|imilab EC3 Lite Outdoor Camera [pdf] User Manual|
CMSXJ40A, 2APA9-CMSXJ40A, 2APA9CMSXJ40A, EC3 Lite, EC3 Lite Outdoor Camera, Lite Outdoor Camera, Outdoor Camera, Camera