iLIVE ISBW240 Outdoor Bluetooth Speakers with Removable Stakes
- IPX6 waterproof protection
- Bluetooth wireless 5.0: range 33 ft.
- Party Plus Mode
- 360 degree sound
- Built-in microphone
- Solar Panel
- Built-in rechargeable battery: approximately 20 hrs playtime at 50% volume
- USB-C port for battery recharge
- Mode: Press to change source modes to Bluetooth, Aux in or FM radio.
- Volume/Skip+/Prev- : Press to adjust volume level. Press and hold to previous / next track.
- Charging/Mode Indicator LED: Light will turn solid red when charging and will turn off when fully charged. Flashing red when low battery. Solid blue when in Aux in mode. Flashing blue in every other mode
- : Press and hold to enter into pairing mode manually.
- Power/Play/Pause: Press and hold to power ON or OFF. Press to play/pause audio. Press to answer phone calls.
- 3.5mm audio cable
- USB-C to USB charging cable
- 2 stakes
To charge the internal battery, plug the USB charging cable into the DC Power Input on the speaker and a powered on computer or USB power adapter (not included) and standard power outlet. Charging time is approximately 3 hours. Battery life is approximately 20 hours at 50% volume.
When the battery is low a voice will announce “Low Battery,” then the unit will automatically power OFF.
While the unit is charging it will display a solid red light. When the battery is fully charged the light will turn off.
Aux In & Micro SD
Requires a 3.5mm audio cable (included).
- Connect a 3.5mm audio cable to the Aux In on the unit and the audio output on an audio device. The unit will automatically change to Aux in mode.
- Use the controls on the connected device to select and play audio. Be sure the volume on your connected device is audible when you begin playing.
- Load a Micro SD memory card into the Micro SD port.
- The speaker will automatically switch to SD mode.
- Use the controls on your device to select and play audio from the connected drive.
Party Plus Mode
If you have another ISBW240 speaker, you can pair and play the two speakers together for a surround sound effect, or have two speakers playing in different rooms.
- To enter Party Plus Mode, Power ON both speakers and make sure both units are in Bluetooth mode.
- Press and hold the Mode button on one of the units (this is now the primary unit), and the speakers will attempt to pair to each other.
- When the two speakers are paired together a voice will announce the connection.
- Connect Bluetooth device to speakers using the steps from the “Pairing and Playing Bluetooth Audio” section below.
- Use your device to select and play tracks. The audio will now be heard through both speakers.
- The primary unit will control both speakers when connected. To disconnect the speakers, press the Mode button on the primary unit.
Note: To use Party Plus Mode, please make sure that you connect the speakers before pairing to your Bluetooth device. You will not be able to connect the speakers if you are already paired to a Bluetooth device.
If after you have connected the two speakers, you decide you want to use one of the speakers independently:
1. Press and hold the Mode button on the speaker you want to use to disconnect the two speakers.
2. Press and hold button on the speaker, the speaker will then enter into pairing mode. You can now connect to the speaker manually
If you want to connect the speakers together again:
Pairing & Playing Bluetooth Audio
- When first powered on, the speaker defaults to Bluetooth Mode and is ready to pair automatically. When pairing, remain within 3 feet of the Bluetooth device.
- Using the controls on your Bluetooth device, select ISBW240 in the Bluetooth settings to pair. If need be, refer to the user’s manual for your specific device for more information.
- When successfully paired, a voice prompt will announce the connection. Your Bluetooth device will now be heard through the speaker.
- Use the controls on the connected Bluetooth device to select and play audio. Use the speaker controls or the connected Bluetooth device to play, pause, and adjust the volume level.
- After initial pairing, the speaker will automatically connect to the last Bluetooth device used whenever it is in Bluetooth Mode. Note: If your device should become unpaired or you find it is unable to connect, press and hold the button to enter to Pairing Mode. A voice will announce, “Bluetooth is connecting,” and you can connect to the speaker manually
An FM receiver is built into the speakers. Adjust the position of
the speaker to improve FM radio reception.
- Once powered ON, press the Mode button to switch to FM Radio Mode.
- Press and hold Pair button for 2 seconds to scan and save radio stations automatically.
- Press and hold the +/- buttons to cycle through saved stations
Customer Service: 1-888-999-4215 | Email Support: [email protected] | Email Parts: [email protected]
For Warranty Information and the most up-to-date version of this User’s Guide, go to www.iLiveElectronics.com
To download this User’s Guide in English, Spanish, or French, or to get answers to frequently asked questions, visit the support section at: www.iLiveElectronics.com
|Copyright © 2020 Digital Products International (DPI, Inc.) All other trademarks appearing herein are the property of their respective owners. Specifications are subject to change without notice.|
WARNING: Changes or modifications to this unit not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
- WARNING: To prevent fire or shock hazards, do not expose this unit to rain or moisture.
- WARNING : Where the mains plug or appliance coupler is used as the disconnect device, such disconnect device shall remain readily operable.
- Lithium batteries, like all rechargeable batteries, are recyclable and should be recycled or disposed of according to state and local guidelines. They should never be disposed of in normal household waste, and they should never be incinerated, as they might explode. Contact your local government for disposal or recycling practices in your area.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. This product meets and complies with required Federal product guidelines.
This Clevite complies With part 15 or the FCC Rules. operation ts subject to the follwing two conditions:
(1) This device may no\ cause hannful interference. and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
The device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirement The device can be used in portable exposure condition without restriction.
Documents / Resources
|iLIVE ISBW240 Outdoor Bluetooth Speakers with Removable Stakes [pdf] User Guide|
MTYH8181, 2AB4KMTYH8181, ISBW240, Outdoor Bluetooth Speakers with Removable Stakes, ISBW240 Outdoor Bluetooth Speakers with Removable Stakes