IKEA TRÅDFRI Home Smart App & TRÅDFRI Gateway Support
HOW TO STEER YOUR LIGHTING
The switch on your power supply cord will make it possible to turn ON/OFF all products connected to the TRÅDFRI driver, but if you want to dim or connect your products to IKEA Smart lighting products, you need to buy a separate TRÅDFRI steering device (e.g. a remote control).
The TRÅDFRI steering device needs to be paired with your TRÅDFRI driver/s. If you have more than one (1) driver you can pair each one with the steering device, so that the entire combination can be turned ON/OFF or dimmed at the same time.
Depending on how easy it will be to access
the driver please consider to pair the TRÅDFRI driver/s with your steering device before the final placement of the driver/s and cords.
PAIRING A STEERING DEVICE TO YOUR DRIVER
- Connect at least one (1) product to the driver before you begin the pairing. Make sure that the power supply cord is connected to a power socket and that the switch on the cord set is turned ON.
- Locate the pairing symbol on the driver. Hold the steering device close to the pairing symbol (no more than 5 cm away).
- Press and hold the pairing button on the steering device for at least 10 seconds. A red light will shine steadily on the steering device.
The product connected to the driver will begin to dim and flash one time to indicate that the driver is being paired to the steering device.
HOW TO FACTORY RESET YOUR DRIVER
If the driver does not respond or if you want to un-pair the driver from a steering device you might have to make a factory reset. The driver is forced to factory reset by carefully inserting a paper clip end or similar in the small hole (marked RESET) in the driver enclosure and applying a slight pressure.
- The driver is for indoor use only and can be used in temperatures ranging from 5ºC to 45 ºC.
- Do not leave the driver in direct sunlight or near any heat source, as it may overheat.
- Do not subject the driver to wet, moist or excessively dusty environments as this may cause damage.
- The declared radio range between the driver and the steering device is measured in open air. Different building materials and placement of the units can affect the wireless connectivity range.
To clean the driver, wipe with a dry soft cloth. Never use abrasive cleaners or chemical solvents as this can damage the product.
Do not attempt to repair this product yourself, as opening or removing covers may expose you to dangerous voltage points or other risks.
TECHNICAL DATA 10W
- Type: ICPSHC24-10CN-IL-1
- Input voltage: 220-240Vac, 50/60Hz
- Output voltage: 24.0Vdc
- Max output power: 10.0W
- For indoor use only
- Radio range: 10 m in open air.
- Operating frequency: 2405-2480 MHz
- Output power: 14 dBm
Manufacturer: IKEA of Sweden AB
Box 702, SE-343 81 Älmhult, SWEDEN
The crossed-out wheeled bin symbol indicates that the item should be disposed of separately from household waste. The item should be handed in for recycling in accordance with local environmental regulations for waste disposal. By separating a marked item from household waste, you will help reduce the volume of waste sent to incinerators or land-fill and minimize any potential negative impact on human health and the environment. For more information, please contact your IKEA store.
Documents / Resources
|IKEA TRÅDFRI Home Smart App & TRÅDFRI Gateway Support [pdf] Instruction Manual|
TR DFRI, Home Smart App TR DFRI Gateway Support, TR DFRI Gateway Support, Gateway Support, Support