IKEA 205.019.54 STARKVIND Table with Air Purifier
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
Read all instructions before using the product.
To reduce the risk of electric shock: Always unplug this product from the electrical outlet before cleaning.
To reduce the risk of burns, fire, electric shock, or injury to persons, do not use this fan with any Solid-State speed control device. This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved by a person responsible for their safety. Children shall not play with the appliance. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS FOR FUTURE USE
- Do not use a damaged power plug or loose electrical outlet.
- Do not move the product by pulling the power cord.
- To prevent the power cord from being damaged or deformed, do not forcibly bend it or run it under a heavy object.
- If the electrical outlet is wet, carefully unplug the product and allow the electrical outlet to completely dry before subsequent use.
- Do not handle the power plug with a wet hand.
- Do not plug in and unplug the power plug repeatedly.
- Unplug the appliance before repair, inspection or parts replacement.
- Remove any dust or water from the power plug.
- Unplug the appliance if it is not to be used for a long time.
- If the power cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard.
- Do not attempt to repair or modify the power cord.
- This product shall only be used together with the included power supply unit.
- If any part is damaged, the product should not be used.
- The product is only intended for household use under normal operating conditions.
- Do not install the air purifier near a heating device.
- Do not use the product in wet environments or in environments with high humidity, such as the bathroom or in a room with great variations in temperature.
- This product is not a substitute for proper ventilation, regular vacuum cleaning or the functionality of an extractor hood or fan while cooking.
- Always place and use the product on a dry, stable, even and horizontal floor.
- Leave at least 30 cm of free space around the product.
- Do not use the product in areas where flammable gases or combustible materials are used or stored.
- Do not exert excessive force or subject the product to bumps and bangs.
- Install the product so that no obstacles around the product block the circulation of air.
- Never place the product in water.
- Do not disassemble, repair or modify the product.
- Unplug the product before you clean it.
- If the air purifier produces a strange noise, burning smell or smoke, immediately remove the power plug from the electrical outlet and call our Customer support.
- Do not spray any flammable materials into the air inlet.
- Do not stick fingers or foreign objects into the air inlet or outlet.
- Replace filters with new ones according to filter replacement cycles. Product performance may otherwise deteriorate.
- Do not push or lean against this product since it may tip over and cause physical injury or product malfunction.
- The product does not remove carbon monoxide (CO) or radon (Rn). It cannot be used as a safety device upon accidents involving combustion processes and hazardous chemicals.
STARKVIND air purifier can be used as a standalone device and also works together with TRÅDFRI Gateway and the IKEA Home smart app.
If you have an IOS device:
Go to the App Store and download the IKEA Home smart app. The app will take you through the process of adding STARKVIND air purifier to your TRÅDFRI Gateway.
If you have an Android device:
Go to Google Play and download the IKEA Home smart app. The app will take you through the process of adding STARKVIND air purifier to your TRÅDFRI Gateway.
Adding STARKVIND air purifier to your TRÅDFRI Gateway.
STARKVIND air purifier table:
You will find the pairing button by removing the tabletop.
- The range between the gateway and the receiver are measured in open air.
- Different building materials and placement of the units can affect the wireless connectivity range.
- If the app can’t connect your air purifier to the gateway, then try to move the air purifier closer to your gateway.
Fan speed control
The fan speed can be regulated between 1 to 5 and Auto mode.
In Auto mode, the product selects the fan speed in accordance with the ambient air quality. The air quality sensor is active and measures PM 2.5 particles when the air purifier is running. Only in the IKEA Home smart app. Indicators for air quality (PM 2.5):
- Green: 0-35 / Good
- Amber: 36-85 / OK
- Red: 86- / Not good
- Operational temperature: 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F).
- Humidity when operational: 10 to 60% RH
- (Recommended operational humidity: 40-60% RH)
When STARKVIND air purifier is connected to the mains for the first time, the LED lights on the control panel light up in succession. When the LED lights stop illuminating, the product is ready to use. Press the control knob to put it in Auto mode, or turn to the desired level. Press the knob again to turn it off. A long press activates the Control lock. It can also be controlled from the app IKEA Home smart.
Unplug the product before cleaning. To clean the product, wipe with a soft damp cloth. Use another soft dry cloth to wipe dry. Vacuum clean the pre-filter regularly.
Note: Never use abrasive cleaners or chemical solvents since these can damage the product.
Cleaning the air quality sensor
Vacuum clean the air quality sensor regularly.
When replacing the filter, it is essential that the user proceeds as follows: One LED light illuminated on the control panel indicates that you should check your filters.
The power supply cord must be disconnected during filter replacement.
- Disconnect the power and wait until the fan has stopped.
- Remove the pre-filter and clean the pre-filter with a vacuum cleaner or with water depending on how dirty it is.
- Remove filter(s), and handle used filters carefully. Dispose of the filter(s) in accordance with local environmental regulations for waste disposal.
- Clean the inside, removing all dust and dirt.
- Insert the new filter(s). (Touch only the frame of the gas filter).
- Reconnect the power supply cord.
- When you have replaced a filter, press and hold the RESET button for 3 seconds. The reset initialises the filter replacement cycle counter.
- Fix the pre-filter in place.
Wash your hands thoroughly after replacing the filter(s).
- Model: STARKVIND air purifier
- Type: E2006
- Dimensions: Diameter: 54cm H: 55cm
- Weight: approx. 7.9 kg
- Input: 24.0V , 1.3A, 31.0W
- Range: 10 m in open air
- Operating frequency: 2400~2483.5MHz
- Output power: 8 dBm
- Filters: Filter for particle removal.
- Optional: Filter for gas cleaning.
- Power Supply Unit
- Type: KA4802A-2402000P
- Input: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1.2A
- Output: 24.0V , Max 2.0A, Max 48.0W Indoor use only.
- Manufacturer: IKEA of Sweden AB
- Address: Box 702, SE-343 81 Älmhult, SWEDEN
STARKVIND air purifier E2006
Operational modes with Particle filter (with Gas filter)
|1||24dB(A) (24dB(A))||50m³/h (45m³/h)||2.0W (1.9W)|
|2||31dB(A) (31dB(A))||110m³/h (95m³/h)||5.0W (4.0W)|
|3||42dB(A) (41dB(A))||180m³/h (145m³/h)||11.5W (9.5W)|
|4||50dB(A) (48dB(A))||240 m³/h (205m³/h)||24.5W (19.0W)|
|5||53dB(A) (51dB(A))||260 m³/h (240m³/h)||33.0W (25.0W)|
The recommended filter replacement cycles may differ depending on the operating environment.
|Pre-filter||Every 2~4 weeks||Cleaning|
|Air quality sensor||Every 6 months||Cleaning|
|Particle filter||Every 6 months||Replacement|
|Gas filter||Every 6 months||Replacement|
License rights and limitations
NO RIGHTS OR LICENSES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE GRANTED TO USE THIRD-PARTY DEVICES IN COMBINATION WITH THESE PRODUCTS IN A WIRELESS MESH NETWORK OR TO USE THIRD-PARTY SERVICES TO ACCESS, MONITOR OR CONTROL THESE PRODUCTS IN
A WIRELESS MESH NETWORK VIA THE INTERNET OR ANOTHER EXTERNAL WIDE AREA NETWORK.
For use pursuant to U.S. Patent Nos:
- US 6,914,893
- US 7,697,492
- US 8,964,708
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. This device contains licence-exempt transmitter(s)/receiver(s) that comply with Innovation Science and Economic Development Canada’s licence-exempt RSS standard(s).
Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- this device may not cause harmful interference, and
- this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
Any changes or modifications to this unit not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the quipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
The crossed-out wheeled bin symbol indicates that the item should be disposed of separately from household waste. The item should be handed in for recycling in accordance with local environmental regulations for waste disposal. By separating a marked item from household waste, you will help reduce the volume of waste sent to incinerators or land-fill and minimize any potential negative impact on human health and the environment. For more information, please contact your IKEA store.
Documents / Resources
|IKEA 205.019.54 STARKVIND Table with Air Purifier [pdf] Instruction Manual|
205.019.54 STARKVIND Table with Air Purifier, 205.019.54, STARKVIND Table with Air Purifier, Table