iiglo IIAIRDUSTUSB01-BTA303 Air Dust Instruction Manual
- Electric Air Duster
- USB Cable
- User Manual
- LED indicator
- Charging Port
- LED Light
- Power ON/OFF 5- LED ON/OFF
|Working Time||Power 1 0.5H|
|Power 2: 0.35H|
|Working Temperature||-10 °C – +50 C|
|Storage Temperature||-20 °C – +60 °C|
How to charge
- Insert the USB cable into the air duster charge port The indicator LED flickers red while the device is charging. When fully charged, the LED indicator will stay red.
- Connect the cable with a 5V/2A USB outlet, such as a USB charger, cellphone adapter, laptop, power bank, etc.
To shorten the charging time, please connect the cable with a 5V/2A USB outlet, such as a USB charger, cellphone adapter, or similar. Some USB outlets might have insufficient output current, slowing down the charging speed or even hindering the charging. We do not recommend using the product while charging since it will not hold a charge while working.
How to Use
- Release the nozzle from the nozzle hole and attach it to the air outlet.
- Press and hold the on/off button for 3 seconds to turn on the device. Quickly press the on/off button to change the power setting or to turn the device off (low power, high power, shutdown).
- Press the LED on/off button to control the LED light.
- When the device is low on power, the dusting power will also be weak. Recharge the device to regain full dusting force.
- Keep the device fully charged for longer battery life.
- The blades inside the product rotate at high speed. Do not put foreign objects into it to prevent damage.
- Do not use the device when the surrounding temperature exceeds 60°C. Do not press or disassemble the battery to prevent environmen-tal pollution or fire.
- To ensure the performance and service life of the product, please use company-specific accessories.
Documents / Resources
|iiglo IIAIRDUSTUSB01-BTA303 Air Dust [pdf] Instruction Manual|
IIAIRDUSTUSB01-BTA303, Air Dust