iHome iBT210B Bluetooth Dual Alarm
- Color: Black
- Style: Digital
- Power Source: Corded Electric
- Are Batteries Included: No
- Mounting Type: Tabletop
- Item Weight:84 Pounds
- Number of Batteries: 2 AA batteries required
- Alarm Clock: Yes
- Product Dimensions:54 x 3.78 x 3.31 inches
- Item Weight:4 ounces
- Item model number: iBT210B
What’s in the box?
1 Bluetooth Dual Alarm speaker
The iBT210 is a bedside alarm clock radio with several features. From a Bluetooth-enabled smartphone, wirelessly stream audio, or listen to FM radio (with six preset stations) or aux-in audio. You can wake up to a Bluetooth, FM radio, or buzzer with two alarms. 1 amp USB port for charging portable electronics.
- Wake up to the alarm buzzer, FM radio, or Bluetooth audio
- Wirelessly stream audio from Bluetooth-enabled devices
- most mobile gadgets can be charged via a USB connector at 1 amp.
- six FM station memories
- FM radio or Bluetooth audio in sleep mode
- Type of power source: Powered via a cord
From a Bluetooth-enabled smartphone, wirelessly stream audio, or listen to FM radio (with six preset stations) or aux-in audio. You can wake up to a Bluetooth, FM radio, or buzzer using two alarms. USB connector with 1 Amp for charging mobile devices.
Setting the Clock
- A beep will sound and the clock display will flash if you press and hold the sleep/clock adjustment button on the device’s rear for two seconds.
- To quickly set the clock to the current time, hold down the or Buttons. Make sure the AM/PM time is set correctly. To the left of the display, you can see the AM and PM indicators.
- To verify the time, press the Sleep/Clock Adjust Button. The year will blink across the screen.
- To quickly set the clock to the current year, hold down the or Buttons.
- To verify the year, press the Sleep/Clock Adjust Button. On the display, the day and month will blink.
- To set the clock to the current date and month, press the or Buttons (hold for rapid setting).
- To verify the date and month and end the clock setting mode, press the Sleep/Clock Adjust Button.
- The completion of clock setting is signaled by two beeps.
- TIP: While the display is flashing during clock setting, push the Alarm Button or Alarm Button to switch the clock display between the conventional 12 hour time and the 24 hour (“military”) time display.
How to Use and Set the Alarms
Dual alarms on this device can be configured to sound at various times and from various sources. Everyone is configured the same way. Use Alarm Button or Alarm Button to set the appropriate alarms when instructions are supplied as “Alarm Button.” Note: If any modifications are saved, each step must be finished while the display is flashing; otherwise, the step wills time out.
Turning the Alarm On/Off
Toggle the alarm ON (represented by the alarm icon) or OFF as needed by pressing and releasing the chosen Alarm Button (no alarm icon).
Limited 1 Year Warranty
Under normal use and conditions, iHome Products, a division of SDI Technologies Inc. (hereafter referred to as SDI), warranties this product for a period of one (1) year from the date of initial purchase to be free from defects in workmanship and materials.
If this product doesn’t perform as expected, it’s recommended to first return it to the shop where you originally bought it.
Was initially bought, If this doesn’t address the problem and service is still needed for whatever reason,During the warranty period, if there is a flaw or malfunction, SDI will fix it or, at its choice, replace this device free of charge.
Upon transmission of this decision, verification of the flaw or malfunction shall be made product to the factory service facility that Customer Service has authorized. To get a return authorization if service is needed, contact customer care at 1-800-288-2792.Quantity and shipping guidelines The sales receipt must be reproduced in order to verify in-warranty coverage.
Disclaimer of Warranty
NOTE: The product must be used for the intended purpose in order for this guarantee to be effective. It is not cover I products that have been harmed due to carelessness, malfeasance, accident, or which have been altered or repaired illicitly; (ii) cabinets or units with visible cracks or breaks Verification of the error or malfunction must be done once this decision has been transmitted delivery of the product to the factory servicing facility authorized by customer service. If service is required, get in touch with customer care at 1-800-288-2792 to obtain a return authorization. Guidelines for quantity and delivery Reproduction of the sales receipt is required in order to confirm in-warranty coverage.
Exclusion of all warranties
NOTE: For this warranty to be valid, the product must be used for the specified purpose. It is not provide coverage for items that have been harmed as a result of negligence, malfeasance, accident, or which have undergone unauthorized modification or repair; Cabinets or units with obvious splits or cracks.
Frequently Asked Questions
At my desk, I require a radio but can only use headphones. No, there isn’t a headphone jack for the iBT210 to attach headphones. It has an Aux-in so that the iBT210 may play music.
Although it has a battery backup, this speaker requires an electrical outlet to function. The battery backup just serves to keep the time and alarm settings in the case of a brief power outage.
This speaker has a battery backup, however it just serves to keep the time and alarm settings in the event of a brief power outage. This speaker must be plugged into an electrical outlet to function.
No, it doesn’t show the temperature.
A little over an inch long are the numbers.
In regards to 4×4
To wake up to your phone, the device needs to be Bluetooth-connected.
Make sure your alarm is set for AM or PM.
Turn increase the volume on your phone and pair it with Bluetooth.
Make sure your radio channel is crystal clear. The digital signal is no longer being transmitted by many radio stations.
Wake to Bluetooth: The Bluetooth device that is currently connected will wake you up. The default setting for the alarm is buzzer if no device is found. Some Bluetooth devices disconnect after 15 minutes if no audio is playing in order to conserve battery life.
Although I haven’t personally tried it, I do know from experience that charging an iPhone only requires a very small amount of power; essentially, if it can play iPhone, it can charge iPhone.
Yes. Press and hold the Snooze/Display Dimmer Button during normal operation (when no alarm is sounded) to cycle through the brightness display settings on the iBT210 Bluetooth Dual Alarm FM Clock Radio.
The USB PORT LOCATED AT THE BACK
Dual alarms on this device can be configured to sound at various times and from various sources. You won’t need to adjust the alarm every week if you set one for Monday through Friday and another for Saturday and Sunday. The alarms are set in the same way. You can wake to Bluetooth, Buzzer or Radio.
The power button is the top button on the left.
I’ve never tried it myself, but I do know from experience that charging an iPhone only requires a very small amount of power; in other words, if it can play iPhone, it can charge iPhone.