OWLLON TNS-0117 Dobe Wireless Gamepad Maka ntuziaka onye ọrụ Nintendo Switch Pro Controller
This controller is of Bluetooth wireless type, which is mainly used with N-S console. The aisle light of the controller is assigned through the console. This product is available in motor vibration and sensor functions, and it supports the connection to PC console via USB so as to achieve PC XINPUT function
|Aha Ọrụ||Is there a function?||Remarks|
|Njikọ eriri USB||Ee|
|Ọnọdụ njikọ||N-S PC mode|
|Six-axis gravity induction||Ee|
|Print Screen key function||Ee|
|3D joystick (ọrụ ọ joystick 3D aka ekpe)||Ee|
|Igodo L3 (ọrụ igodo joystick 3D aka ekpe)||Ee|
|R3 key (right 3D joystick press key function)||Ee|
|Cross key function||Ee|
|TUBRO speed regulation function||Ee|
|Motor vibration intensity adjustment||Ee|
Mode and Pairing Instruction:
- 1. N-S wired connection mode:
- Before use the wired connection, please confirm the N-S console system: “set up” -> “controller and inductor” -> “wired connection of Pro controller” in “on” state.
- The controller is connected to the N-S base via USB cable so as to be used as the wired controller, and the corresponding indicator light of the controller will flash slowly; when you plug out the USB cable, the controller turns into wireless mode and connect the console automatically!
- 2. N-S wireless connection mode:
- Before use the wireless connection, please confirm that the N-S console system turns to: “controller” -> “ change grip/order” in pairing state.
- Long press the code key of the controller for 3 seconds to enter into Bluetooth search mode, and the LED indicator light will flash in marquee type.
The corresponding channel indicator light will be on after successful connection.
- 3. PC-360, PC mode:
Firstly, please download the PC 360 to Windows computer. After the PC 360 is installed, the controller should be connected to the computer via USB cable, and the corresponding channel indicator light will be on after successful connection. The LED2 and LED3 will be on when the No.1 and No.10 keys are pressed simultaneously to switch to PC mode.
- 4. Back connection and shutdown instruction:
- Short press the Bluetooth code key to shutdown the controller.
- Press Home to wake up the controller. The awakened controller will automatically back connect the console which has been paired previously; it will switch to auto sleep if the back connection is not successful within 8 seconds.
Charging Indication and Charging Characteristics:
During the charging of the controller: the charging LED indicator light will be on, and it will be off after the controller is fully charged.
- Connect N-S mode: the N-S console screen is off or shut down, and the controller automatically disconnects and switch to sleep mode.
- Bluetooth connection mode: the Bluetooth disconnects and switches to sleep mode after the Bluetooth code key is pressed shortly.
- Without any keys pressed within 5 min, it will switch to auto sleep mode (including gravitational induction immobility). Remarks: there is no auto sleep currently
TURBO Function Settings:
- Ntọala ọrụ TURBO ọkara akpaaka: pịa igodo TURBO wee tọọ ya ka igodo ọrụ TURBO dị ka achọrọ, mgbe ahụ ị nwere ike mezue ntọala ahụ nke ọma.
- Full-automatic TURBO function setting: press TURBO key and then press the key which has been set up with the semi-automatic TURBO function.
- Keys available for TURBO function settings: A key, B key, X key, Y key, + key, – key, L key, R key, ZL key, ZR key, “cross” key (up, down, left and right), L3 key (left 3D joystick press key) and R3 (right 3D joystick press key).
- Kpochapụ igodo ọrụ TURBO nke edobere:
- Clear TURBO function of single key: press TURBO key + key set up with TURBO function for quick clear.
- Shut down the automatic firing function: you should short press the – key and down arrow key once, and the controller will vibrate once to execute the command, then the automatic firing function of all keys will be turned off.
- Regulation methods of automatic firing speed:
- A. Increase automatic firing speed: short press T key and up arrow key once, and the controller will vibrate once to execute the command, which means that the automatic firing speed has been up regulated by one gear successfully.
- B. Reduce automatic firing speed: short press T key and up arrow key once, and the controller will vibrate once to execute the command, which means that the automatic firing speed has been down regulated by one gear successfully.
- C. The automatic firing function is memorable. If the console is connected after the controller is disconnected, the automatic firing speed set up previously can be memorized.
Motor Vibration Regulation:
3 gears in total: weak, intermediate and strong (the changed amplitude is 40%, 70% and 100%) regulation methods:
- Lowest gear (40% amplitude): press 4 L/ZL/R/ZR keys on the side for 1 sec simultaneously, then the regulations is successful.
- Intermediate gear (70% amplitude): press 4 L/ZL/R/ZR keys on the side for 1 sec simultaneously, then the regulations is successful.
- Top gear (100% amplitude): press 4 L/ZL/R/ZR keys on the side for 1 sec simultaneously, then the regulations is successful.
- The intermediate gear of controller vibration is acquiescently connected for the first time, i.e. 70% amplitude.
USB Connection Function:
- The wired N-S and PC XINPUT mode connection is supported.
- It is automatically identified as N-S mode when connected to N-S console.
- It is in XINPUT mode when connected to PC.
|Vol na -arụ ọrụtage||DC 3.6-4.2V|
|Na-arụ ọrụ ugbu a||24mA|
|Ihi ụra ugbu a||22.5UA|
|Vibration current||82 mA~130 mA|
|Ike nbanye||DC 4.5~5.5V/400mA|
3D Joystick Instruction:
- The 3D joystick is not required to be calibrated manually on N-S console. The 3D joystick will be calibrated automatically when the N-S console is plugged.
- If the 3D joystick drips during use, please replug and unplug the controller before use. Be careful not to touch the 3D joystick when you plug and unplug the controller.
Gyroscope Calibration Instruction:
Enter into the “N-S console setting – controller and inductor – calibration of gyroscope inductor” for controller test and calibration; place the controller horizontally on the desktop and long press + or – for calibration.
Controller Upgrade Instruction:
- If this product cannot be used due to system compatibility and other reasons, please contact the customer service provider to provide program: install the upgrade package to upgrade.
- Specific operation: plug the controller into the computer first, then press the X+Y+HOME for 3 sec to enter into the upgrade mode; and then open the Program.exe software, click update firmware to upgrade, and wait for the prompt for successful update.
Okwu Nechọ Ntị:
- This product should be well kept when not in use.
- Enweghị ike iji ma chekwaa ngwaahịa a na gburugburu iru mmiri.
- Ekwesịrị iji ma ọ bụ chekwaa ngwaahịa a site na ịzere uzuzu na ibu dị arọ iji kwe nkwa ndụ ọrụ ya.
- Biko ejikwala ngwaahịa nke etinyere, dara ma ọ bụ gbajiri agbaji yana nsogbu arụ ọrụ eletrik kpatara site na iji na-ezighi ezi.
- Ejila akụrụngwa kpo oku dị n'èzí dị ka oven microwave maka ihicha.
- Ọ bụrụ na ọ mebiri emebi, biko ziga ya na ngalaba nlekọta maka mkpofu. Achịkọtala ya n'onwe gị.
- Ndị ọrụ ụmụaka ga-eji ngwaahịa a nke ọma n'okpuru nduzi nke ndị nne na nna, egwuregwu ahụ ririla gị ahụ.
FCC ịkpachara anya ：
Ngwaọrụ a kwadoro akụkụ 15 nke Iwu FCC. Ọrụ arụ ọrụ n'okpuru ọnọdụ abụọ a:
- Ngwaọrụ a nwere ike ọ gaghị ebute ndabichi na-emerụ ahụ, yana
- Ngwaọrụ a ga-anabata nnyonye anya ọ bụla anabatara, gụnyere nnyonye anya nke nwere ike ibute ọrụ na-achọghị.
Mgbanwe ma ọ bụ mgbanwe ọ bụla nke ndị ọzọ na-ahụ maka nnabata ekwuputaghị nke ọma nwere ike iwepụ ikike nke onye ọrụ iji rụọ ọrụ akụrụngwa.
Cheta na: A nwalewo akụrụngwa a ma chọpụta na ọ dabara na njedebe maka ngwaọrụ dijitalụ Class B, dabere na akụkụ 15 nke Iwu FCC. Emere oke a iji nye nchebe ezi uche dị na ya megide nnyonye anya na-emerụ ahụ na nrụnye obibi.
Ngwaọrụ a na - ewepụta ojiji yana nwere ike ibupụta ike ikuku redio, ma ọ bụrụ na etinyeghị ya ma jikwaa ya na ntuziaka ndị ahụ, nwere ike ibute ndabichi na-emerụ ahụ na nkwukọrịta redio. Agbanyeghị, enweghị nkwa na nnyonye anya agaghị eme na otu nrụnye. Ọ bụrụ na akụrụngwa a na-ebute nnyonye anya na-adịghị mma na redio ma ọ bụ nnabata telivishọn, nke enwere ike kpebisie ike site na ịgbanwuo akụrụngwa ahụ, a na-agba onye ọrụ ume ka ọ gbalịa idozi nnyonye anya ahụ site na otu ma ọ bụ karịa n'ime usoro ndị a:
- Reorient ma ọ bụ bugharia ebe nnabata antenna ahụ.
- Mee ka nkewa dị n'etiti akụrụngwa na onye nnata.
- Jikọọ akụrụngwa n'ime ụzọ ntanetị dị iche na nke ejikọtara onye nata ya.
- Gakwuru onye na-ere ahia ma ọ bụ onye ọkachamara redio / TV maka enyemaka.
Enyochala ngwaọrụ a iji zute ọhụụ ikpughere RF chọrọ. Enwere ike iji ngwaọrụ ahụ na ọnọdụ ikpughere enweghị mmachi.
Akwụkwọ / akụrụngwa
|OWLLON TNS-0117 Dobe Wireless Gamepad For Nintendo Switch Pro Controller [pdf] Akwụkwọ ntuziaka onye ọrụ|
TNS-0117, TNS0117, 2AJJCTNS-0117, 2AJJCTNS0117, TNS-0117 Dobe Wireless Gamepad For Nintendo Switch Pro Controller, TNS-0117, Dobe Wireless Gamepad For Nintendo Switch Pro Controller