MEEC Tools 018722 eriri mmezi ngwa ntuziaka ntuziaka
NKAS SARF NKWU FLỌ
Wear safety glasses when drilling – risk of eye damage
|Gụọ ntụziaka ndị ahụ.|
|Kwadoro dịka ntuziaka ndị dị mkpa siri dị.|
|Yiri ugogbe nchekwa.|
|Megharịa ngwaahịa a tụfuru dị ka iwu obodo siri dị.|
Ntinye eriri Ogologo.
018722 M6 x 1.0 6.3 mm
018723 M8 x 1.25 8.3 mm
018724 M10 x 1.5 10.4 mm
018725 M12 x 1.75 12.4 mm
Complete thread repair kit with taps, installation tool and inserts.
Tool and drill made of HSS steel. The inserts are made of stainless steel 304. Supplied in sheet metal box.
- Olu akwa mmezi ihe omimi
- Ngwunye ngwá ọrụ
- Ihe ntinye eriri
After drilling or threading operations all metal shavings must be carefully removed with compressed air or a magnet.
- Drill out the damaged thread or screw with the spiral drill (3).
- Cut new thread in the drilled hole with the tap. Use a suitable cutting fluid for best results.
- Put the thread insert on the installation tool. The driving tap on the thread insert must be put in the tap groove on the installation tool. Adjust the depth stop ring. Fit the thread insert in the newly cut thread and screw it carefully in place. 4. Snap off the installation tap with pliers.
Depending on the application a magnet may be need to remove the snapped installation tap. For larger sizes of thread, especially spark plug thread, the installation tap should be
snapped and removed with snipe nose pliers.
Jiri mmiri ịkpụ kwesịrị ekwesị wee tụgharịa azụ mgbata ahụ ọkara ntụgharị maka ntụgharị zuru oke n'akụkụ elekere iji hụ na eri ahụ dị irè.
– For blind holes, set the position for the depth adjustment collar (1) on the installation tool (2) so that the tap does not seat and stick out over the upper surface of the thread hole. Make sure that the thread insert tang (A) comes in the slot in the installation tool (2). FIG. 2
- Twist the insert in the hole to the requisite depth and remove the installation tool (2).
- Jiri ntụmadị na hama kwesịrị ekwesị wepụ tang.
Wipe the tools and thread inserts after use to clean them from
oil, dirt and shavings. Do not wash with degreaser.
Chekwaa akụkụ ndị ahụ na igbe ígwè.
Gụkwuo Banyere akwụkwọ ntuziaka a & Download PDF:
Akwụkwọ / akụrụngwa
|Ngwa MEEC 018722 Ihe ndozi eriri [pdf] Akwụkwọ ntuziaka|
018722, 018723, 018724, Thread Repair Kit, Repair Kit, 018722, Thread Repair