anko 43197200 Wireless Charging Pad 10W
- [KMT085] KMT43197200_MAN_Limestone Wireless Charger 10W
- Artwork Gosiri ụbọchị: 05.19.2022
- Number nke artboards: 1
- Akwụkwọ na -achaghị acha na -acha ọcha
- Ugboro abụọ
- Folded in the center back-to-back print
GBANWEE LOG CREST OJI EJI
- EKWESỊGHỊ ARTWORK NA -ENWEGHỊ NKWUKWU NKE BỤGHỊ N'IHI.
- ALL ARTWORK MUSI BE APPROVED BY CREST PRIOR TO MAIN PRODUCTION.
- IF THERE ARE QUERIES ABOUT THIS ARTWORK PLEASE CONTACT
- email: email@example.com
- The Crest Company 2022. All rights reserved.
- Limestone Wireless Charger 10W
- ihe: Bamboo, Cement
- ọsọ ọsọ: 5V d.c. 2A /9V d.c. 1.5A max.
- Nweta ikuku ikuku: 10W / 7.5W / 5W
- Onu ahia: D98 x 12mm
- Nchaji anya: s5 mm
- Nchaji arụmọrụ: 273%
- Jikọọ chaja ikuku na oghere nwere ihe nkwụnye AC akwadoro.
- Iji hụ na nchaji dị mma, achọrọ chaja mgbidi 2A ma ọ bụ karịa.
- To achieve fast wireless charging, a Quick Charge 2.0 or
- A power-delivery power adapter will be required.
- Place your phone on the charging plate to charge the battery.
- lf your phone does not begin charging, reposition it on the
- charging plate or try to remove the phone case.
- Ihe nkwụnye ọkụ rere iche
- ỊDỌ AKA NA NTỊ do not dispose of the unit in fire or water. > Never attempt to disassemble and reassemble. Waste electrical products should not be disposed of with household waste. please recycle where facilities exist. > Check with your local authority for recycling advice. Keep your device and all accessories out of reach of children and animals. > Smal parts may cause choking or serious injury if swallowed. > Avoid exposing your device to very cold or very hot temperatures (below 0″ or above 45C)>
- Extreme temperatures can cause deforming of the device and reduce the charging capacity and life of your device. > Do not allow your device to get wet-liquids can cause serious damage. > Do not handle your device with wet hands.
Ndekọ ọnwa nke 12
Thank you for your purchase from Kmart. Kmart Australia Ltd warrants your new product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the period stated above, from the date of purchase, provided that the product is used in accordance with the accompanying recommendations or instructions where provided. This Warranty is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law. Kmart will provide you with your choice of a refund, repair, or exchange (where possible) for this product if it becomes defective within the warranty period. Kmart will bear the reasonable expense of claiming the warranty. This warranty will no longer apply where the defect is a result of alteration, accident, misuse, abuse, or neglect. Please retain your receipt aS proof of purchase and contact our Customer Service Centre on 1800 124 125 (Australia) or 0800 945 995 (New Zealand) or alternatively, via Customer Help at kmart.com.au for any difficulties with your product. Warranty claims and claims for expenses incurred in returning this product can be addressed to our Customer Service Centre at 690 Springvale Rd, Mulgrave VIC 3170. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. For New Zealand customers, this warranty is in addition to statutory rights observed under New Zealand legislation.
Akwụkwọ / akụrụngwa
|anko 43197200 Wireless Charging Pad 10W [pdf] Akwụkwọ ntuziaka onye ọrụ|
43197200 Wireless Charging Pad 10W, 43197200, Wireless Charging Pad 10W, Charging Pad 10W, Pad 10W