iDO ID208 BT Smart Watch
- To return.
- To wake the screen when it is off.
- To turn on the watch.
- For Ss while charging to reset apps. (Data will not be cleared)
Whilst the watch is off, it automatically turns on when you put it on charge.
Note: Charge the watch to activate it before first use. The original power adapter must be used for charging. Long press the button to turn on the watch.
To turn off the watch: go to Settings -> Turning off menu.
App downloads and pairing
Download and install the “VeryFit” app on the App Store, Google Play or by scanning the QR code below
Turn on VeryFit app -> Activate Bluetooth connection on your phone -> Search on the app for the device to pair with (or scan the QR code on the device)-> Finish binding on the app (or on the device).
- To toggle through menu.
- To view long text/details.
To toggle through menu.
Tap the screen
- To enter the menu.
- To operate according to the prompts.
Tap and hold on the screen
To switch between watch faces.
ID208 BT has features such as SATM water resistance, ultra-long battery life, full-screen touch control, low latency, 14 workout modes and multiple cloud watch faces. It supports heart rate monitoring and stress detection throughout the day, blood oxygen detection and sleep monitoring, etc. For operating instructions and FAQs on these features, please turn on the app and go to “User Guide” section.
Care and maintenance
Three suggestions for use and maintenance:
- Keep the product clean
- Keep the product dry;
- Do notwear the product too tight;
- Do not use household cleansers when cleaning the product. Use soap-free cleansers instead.
- For stubborn stains, it is recommended to remove by scrubbing with alcohol.
Waterproof: Not suitable for use while diving, swimming in the sea, or in a sauna. Suitable for use in swimming pools, showers (cold water) and shallows.
- Do not place the product and its accessories at extreme temperatures, otherwise it rnay cause hazards such as product failure, fire or explosion.
- Protect the product from strong impacts or jolts, so as notto damage the product and its accessories, thus avoiding product failures.
- Do not disassemble or modify the product and its accessories by yourself. Contact us for after-sales service when the product fails.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules.Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- this device may not cause harmful interference, and
- this device must accept any interference received, including
interference that may cause undesired operation. Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could avoid the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate rdio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning tihe equipment off and on, tihe user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of tihe following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
The device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure statement. The device can be used in portable exposure condition without restriction – Risk of explosion if the battery is replaced by an incorrect type;
- disposal of a battery into fire or a hot oven, or mechanically crushing or cutting of a battery, that can result in an explosion;
- leaving a battery in an extremely high temperature surrounding environment that can result in an explosion or the leakage of flammable liquid or gas;
- a battery subjected to extremely low air pressure that may result in an explosion or the leakage of flammable liquid or gas.
Documents / Resources
|iDO ID208 BT Smart Watch [pdf] User Manual|
418, 2AHFT418, ID208 BT Smart Watch, ID208 BT, Smart Watch