IDO ID207 Smart Watch User Manual
Physical button operation
- To return.
- To wake the screen when it is off.
- To turn on the watch.
- For Ss while charging to reset apps. (Data will not be cleared)
Whilst the watch is off, it automatically turns charge.
Note: Charge the watch to activate it before first use. must be used for charging.
Long press the button to turn on the watch.
To turn off the watch: go to Settings -> Turning off menu.
App downloads and pairing
- App downloads
Download and install the “VeryFit” app on the App Store, Google Play or by scanning the QR code below.
Google Play Store
Turn on VeryFit app -> Activate Bluetooth connection on your phone -> Search on the app for the device to pair with (or scan the QR code on the device) -> Finish binding on the app (or on the device).
- To toggle through menu.
- To view long text/details.
- To tog* through menu.
Tap the screen
- To enter the menu.
- To operate according to the prompts.
Tap and hold on the screen
- To switch between watch faces.
ID207 has features such as 5ATM water resistance, ultra-long battery life, full-screen touch control, low latency, 14 workout modes and multiple cloud watch faces. It supports heart rate monitoring and stress detection throughout the day, blood oxygen detection and sleep monitoring, etc. For operating instructions and FAQs on these features, please turn on the app and go to “User Guide” section.
Care and maintenance
Three suggestions for use and maintenance:
1. Keep the product clean;
2. Keep the product dry;
3. Do not wear the product too tight;
* Do not use household cleansers when cleaning the product. Use soap-free cleansers instead.
* For stubborn stains, it is recommended to remove by scrubbing with alcohol. Waterproof: Not suitable for use while diving, swimming in the sea, or in a sauna. Suitable for use in swimming pools, showers (cold water) and shallows.
- Do not place the product and its accessories at extreme temperatures, otherwise it may cause hazards such as product failure, fire or explosion.
- Protect the product from strong impacts or jolts, so as not to damage the product and its accessories, thus avoiding product failures.
- Do not disassemble or modify the product and its accessories by yourself. Contact us for after-sales service when the product fails.
Documents / Resources
|IDO ID207 Smart Watch [pdf] User Manual|
419, 2AHFT419, ID207, Smart Watch